PDA

View Full Version : Nba Live 06

Talos
09-21-2005, 12:49 PM
They just posted rankings and I was interested in peoples opinions.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/652/652414p1.html

Do people really believe that Kobe Bryant is the second best player in the NBA?

I have a lot of disagreements with this list but was interested in what others thought.

mor911
09-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Dude... The Mor doesn't even know where to start with that piece of crap list. They've got to be kidding.

Talos
09-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Anyone who thinks that there are 4 players in the NBA better than Tim Duncan better be able to explain it to me, and one of them better not be named Kobe Bryant.

UCFinfan86
09-21-2005, 01:48 PM
that whole list is F'ed up. James shoudl be #2, TD #3. I love wade myf av player but hes not #6. Rasheed Wallace at 15 ha hes barely top 40. Dirk, Nash, Ben Wallace, Ron Artest and Jermaine O'neal not on the list WTF? They are all better then Jrich, Sheed, Richard Jefferson. Vince Carter at a11 is high. Manu is also high at 17

Talos
09-21-2005, 02:46 PM
that whole list is F'ed up. James shoudl be #2, TD #3. I love wade myf av player but hes not #6. Rasheed Wallace at 15 ha hes barely top 40. Dirk, Nash, Ben Wallace, Ron Artest and Jermaine O'neal not on the list WTF? They are all better then Jrich, Sheed, Richard Jefferson. Vince Carter at a11 is high. Manu is also high at 17

WTF? I didn't look through the whole thing because it became too ridiculous but you're telling me they think Dirk isn't in the top 25? Have they watched basketball? The day I see a team that would rather have J-Rich over Dirk....

PeaTearGriffin
09-21-2005, 04:20 PM
wow i don't even know what to say....no JO, no dirk and no big ben???? :shakeno:

Fresh
09-22-2005, 10:51 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PhinsPhan
09-23-2005, 12:34 AM
OMG.

Ranks are always subjective but no Dirk. That is a travesty.

They could argue that guys like Kobe have a more well rounded game than TD since he can shoot the three and is faster up and down the court, better dribbler, etc. But Dirk is one of the most well rounded players in the league and should be top 7.

- Kobe is overrated trash. Ok not that bad but still one of the best but not that high.
- Wade is going to be great but not 6
- Amare (everyone loves this guy now), I knew he would be special and drafted him for all my fantasy teams but lets face facts. The guy still can't hit a 12 footer with consistency and he sucks at FTs. Take Nash out of the equation and he is half the player. He has one unstoppable move but that doesnt mean top 9.
- I am a Houston fan and used to love Steve Francis, but that would be the day I say he is better than AI. What a joke
- And dont even get me started on Rasheed. This guy got so much love for the Pistons but he still puts up gaudy numbers and still has an ugly game. Whether he is backing someone down in the low block or jumping outside for three, he just plain looks ugly. I don't think I have ever seen someone miss so many buzzer beaters for a team. Did I mention how overrated his defense is too?

ESPN has always been the better game and just judging by their first ranked player in Tim Duncan I can see they outdid EA once again.

UCFinfan86
09-23-2005, 06:42 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif'

u can add on Gary Payton to that now also. Wow atfirst i was excited but now i am a little worried. We don't have enough shots to go around, u know walker will be complaining. Also a 69 for Haslem sucks, he should be 75 imo, he was a great rebounder last year and had quite a few points as well