PDA

View Full Version : Its official!

bigbry
09-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I am now a Bills fan. Albeit a rare one, I have all my teeth, I dont weigh 300lbs nor does my wife, and I would like to appologize to every Bills fan for pissin on the grave of Wild Bill.
GO BILLS!
We run the table and sweep the the dulphins AGAIN!!!!

You read it here 1st!

BB

Timmy54
09-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Traitor??

WILLIS21
09-21-2005, 06:08 PM
I am now a Bills fan. Albeit a rare one, I have all my teeth, I dont weigh 300lbs nor does my wife, and I would like to appologize to every Bills fan for pissin on the grave of Wild Bill.
GO BILLS!

You read it here 1st!

BB

Yeah right. By the way I have all my teeth and I don't weigh 300 pounds.

so-long-Ricky
09-21-2005, 06:15 PM
GO BILLS!

You read it here 1st!

BB

We don't except miami rejects.....go root for the skins or cowboys. Either of those 2 will take u in ;)

Kinzua
09-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Want to back a winning team this season, huh??? :D

I'd welcome you to our side, but that welcome would be about as sincere as your sudden love of the Bills!!! :rofl4:

Justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 08:36 AM
GO BILLS!

You read it here 1st!

BByou're still a H0mo . Sorry, we don't want your kind.

finsrclowns
09-22-2005, 11:59 AM
GO BILLS!

You read it here 1st!

BB

Application for membership to the Bills fan family is hereby denied. As George W. Bush once pointed out so eloquently, a tiger doesn't change his spots. :lol: And we can still smell the strong fish aroma wafting eastward from Colorado. But I can't really blame you Figgy for looking for a life ring from your sinking ship but you need to think of another solution. Ask Morono-he says his sex change followed by the lobotomy have helped dull the pain immensely, perhaps you might consider following in her high heels? :lol:

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Application for membership to the Bills fan family is hereby denied. As George W. Bush once pointed out so eloquently, a tiger doesn't change his spots. :lol: And we can still smell the strong fish aroma wafting eastward from Colorado. But I can't really blame you Figgy for looking for a life ring from your sinking ship but you need to think of another solution. Ask Morono-he says his sex change followed by the lobotomy have helped dull the pain immensely, perhaps you might consider following in her high heels? :lol:

Not so Fast My friend! I got your Personal Message and have passed the Bills entry test. I now know where the a$$ of every animal is.
So there is no way you can keep me out!
PLUS, I now live my FinHeaven profile.

BB-------> Bills Best!