PDA

View Full Version : Oh, no!!!

Kinzua
09-22-2005, 08:50 AM
from finheaven:
It was announced that 6,000 tickets remain for Sunday's game against the Panthers, which must be sold out by 1 p.m. today to lift the local television blackout.

The Dolphins might file for an extension from the NFL, citing Hurricane Rita.

Yeah, blame it on a big windstorm that pummelled Key West :rofl3: before it moved on to bigger and nastier things!!!

Miami = Home of the Bandwagoners!!! :bandwagon

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-22-2005, 11:00 AM
from finheaven:

Yeah, blame it on a big windstorm that pummelled Key West :rofl3: before it moved on to bigger and nastier things!!!

Miami = Home of the Bandwagoners!!! :bandwagon

dude that $#!T is not funny talking about storms especially what happen to New Orleans, and what is getting ready to happen to texas. it really sucks that their is not enough fans going to those games. once again thanks wanny for phucin up a team!:fire:

BleedinGreenNC
09-22-2005, 01:16 PM
dude that $#!T is not funny talking about storms especially what happen to New Orleans, and what is getting ready to happen to texas. it really sucks that their is not enough fans going to those games. once again thanks wanny for phucin up a team!:fire:Hurricanes to the side, the Dolphins had a hard time filling the seats when there was no threat of a hurricane.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Hurricanes to the side, the Dolphins had a hard time filling the seats when there was no threat of a hurricane.

at leat we have a stadium! it takes 2 teams to sell yours out! :lol: oops my bad you dont have one:lol: , and whats really:cry: is your team plays in NJ:lol: NY is home of baseball not football:rofl3:

Losman7
09-22-2005, 01:28 PM
at leat we have a stadium! it takes 2 teams to sell yours out! :lol: oops my bad you dont have one:lol: , and whats really:cry: is your team plays in NJ:lol: NY is home of baseball not football:rofl3:

Whats with all the smiles....you're a fan of a team that can't fill there stadium...... your fanbase is a joke.... i hate the Jets, but at least they have supportive fans.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Whats with all the smiles....you're a fan of a team that can't fill there stadium...... your fanbase is a joke.... i hate the Jets, but at least they have supportive fans.

hey dick head no one was talking to you anyways!

our fanbase is great!! its so good we have losers like yourself coming here everyday! so take your F @ G got @$$ back to the billszone you jaybrone! oh this is what I will be doing when the falcons roll you:lol:

Losman7
09-22-2005, 01:38 PM

our fanbase is great!! its so good we have losers like yourself coming here everyday! so take your F @ G got @$$ back to the billszone you jaybrone! oh this is what I will be doing when the falcons roll you:lol:

Right. So great that they can't even sell out the first two games of The New era of Saban lead Miami Dolphins football"

You are so full of S Hit, if you really had a great fan base you'ed sell out...bottom line....

Whenever people talk about the greatest fans in sports its always Green Bay, Buffalo and Kansas City....never Miami.

Is it because you're all dumb as rocks and can't get good jobs, and so you can't afford the tickets?

Justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 02:40 PM
dude that $#!T is not funny talking about storms especially what happen to New Orleans, and what is getting ready to happen to texas. it really sucks that their is not enough fans going to those games. once again thanks wanny for phucin up a team!:fire:Nice try, there was no storm during the opener. :goof:

RattayOttay49
09-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Dolphins fans are just to cheap to spend money on seeing there team play bad I mean the 49ers can sell out there home games. Why can't the dolphins. I guess that just means the dolphins have the worse fan base in the League.

Justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 02:49 PM
I guess that just means the dolphins have the worse fan base in the League.that's a given.

homerpimpson
09-22-2005, 03:26 PM
NY is home of baseball not football:rofl3:

not true. the buffalo bills are the only nfl team to play its games inside the borders of N.Y.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-22-2005, 03:29 PM
not true. the buffalo bills are the only nfl team to play its games inside the borders of N.Y.
alright, alright, i was just busting the jets fan b@ll$

FinsNCanes
09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Just to point something out I'm pretty sure we sold out our first game...correct me if I'm wrong.

Losman7
09-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Just to point something out I'm pretty sure we sold out our first game...correct me if I'm wrong.

Not without a handout from the league

FinsNCanes
09-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Not without a handout from the league

I said correct me if I'm wrong..which I wasn't. ;)

Phin-o-rama
09-22-2005, 03:58 PM
our fans are just spread out across the country.

i would say NE fans are definitely up there and greenbay...thats fine with me there aint **** to do in either place except watch the team.

this is lame ammunition for smack talk imo. the answer is right in front of your faces.

Kinzua
09-22-2005, 07:17 PM
our fans are just spread out across the country.

i would say NE fans are definitely up there and greenbay...thats fine with me there aint **** to do in either place except watch the team.

this is lame ammunition for smack talk imo. the answer is right in front of your faces.

What the f!c#$ is there to do in Miami? Oh, yeah. Shop. Drink. Turn into a lobster. Learn conversational Spanish. Swat mosquitoes. Rescue children and small pets from alligators. Board up your house every once in a while.

Okay, so Green Bay doesn't have mosquitoes in most of the football season. :eek:

BleedinGreenNC
09-22-2005, 07:45 PM
at leat we have a stadium! it takes 2 teams to sell yours out! :lol: oops my bad you dont have one:lol: , and whats really:cry: is your team plays in NJ:lol: NY is home of baseball not football:rofl3:And yet we have more fans attend than you guys.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
And yet we have more fans attend than you guys.

yea because their just happy to have football. the majority of them are giants fans anyways:D

calphin
09-22-2005, 08:12 PM

You are the fan of a team that got there a$$es kicked IN four,COUNT EM,FOUR SuperBowls. so shut the f*ck up a$$ hole.

Kinzua
09-22-2005, 08:26 PM
You are the fan of a team that got there a$$es kicked IN four,COUNT EM,FOUR SuperBowls. so shut the f*ck up a$$ hole.

... and you are the fan of a team that got their a$$es kicked regularly -- especially in the playoffs -- by those four, count 'em, four Super Bowl losers, so what does that make YOU???

Oh, yeah, I forgot .... a Miami loser livin' in the past and singin' Glory Days!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I had a friend was a big baseball player
back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was

Chorus:
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

Well there's a girl that lives up the block
back in school she could turn all the boy's heads
Sometimes on a Friday I'll stop by
and have a few drinks after she put her kids to bed
Her and her husband Bobby well they split up
I guess it's two years gone by now
We just sit around talking about the old times,
she says when she feels like crying
she starts laughing thinking about

Chorus

My old man worked 20 years on the line
and they let him go
Now everywhere he goes out looking for work
they just tell him that he's too old
I was 9 nine years old and he was working at the
Metuchen Ford plant assembly line
Now he just sits on a stool down at the Legion hall
but I can tell what's on his mind

Glory days yeah goin back
Glory days aw he ain't never had
Glory days, glory days

Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
but I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days

Chorus (repeat twice)

Marino1983
09-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Right. So great that they can't even sell out the first two games of The New era of Saban lead Miami Dolphins football"

You are so full of S Hit, if you really had a great fan base you'ed sell out...bottom line....

Whenever people talk about the greatest fans in sports its always Green Bay, Buffalo and Kansas City....never Miami.

Is it because you're all dumb as rocks and can't get good jobs, and so you can't afford the tickets?
Are there any trees where YOU live little girl? I will supply the hangmans noose..
Do YOURself and ANYbody that comes in contact with YOU LOSERbile...
:shakeno:

Marino1983

calphin
09-22-2005, 08:36 PM
... and you are the fan of a team that got their a$$es kicked regularly -- especially in the playoffs -- by those four, count 'em, four Super Bowl losers, so what does that make YOU???

Oh, yeah, I forgot .... a Miami loser livin' in the past and singin' Glory Days!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Your dad?oh wait,I only got head,sorry. :eek:

Losman7
09-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Are there any trees where YOU live little girl? I will supply the hangmans noose..
Do YOURself and ANYbody that comes in contact with YOU LOSERbile...
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Yes, because I'm not a reetard like the majority of you... I don't live were natural disasters like hurricanes hit about 5 times a year... how phucking ignorant do you have to be to live where, every year, you have the chance to lose everything and possibly die.... survival of the fittest... using your knowledge and skill to live while others die.... I'm using it, are you?...maybe Rita will take you away, thrash you and you ill-formed seed against the rocks and cull our Human herd so that the next genereation will know better than to live in a disater area... I hope you die.

calphin
09-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Yes, because I'm not a reetard like the majority of you... I don't live were natural disasters like hurricanes hit about 5 times a year... how phucking ignorant do you have to be to live where, every year, you have the chance to lose everything and possibly die.... survival of the fittest... using your knowledge and skill to live while others die.... I'm using it, are you?...maybe Rita will take you away, thrash you and you ill-formed seed against the rocks and cull our Human herd so that the next genereation will know better than to live in a disater area... I hope you die.

phag chatter

Losman7
09-22-2005, 11:53 PM
phag chatter

Keep hanging on to Marino and his meaningless, owned by the Bills, vareer dickface... you've got nothing... but Aids hopefully.

calphin
09-22-2005, 11:55 PM
phag chatter

Losman7
09-22-2005, 11:56 PM
phag chatter

make sure you put the helmet on your kids tard-boy

calphin
09-22-2005, 11:59 PM
You make sure your boyfriend wraps that weenie before he pounds your brown eye half the night,queer boy.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 08:40 AM
yea because their just happy to have football. the majority of them are giants fans anyways:DNot true, it is pretty equally divided.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Not true, it is pretty equally divided.

prove it!! i want to see stats!!!:D

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 11:51 AM
prove it!! i want to see stats!!!:DHold your breath, i will get them!:blowup:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Hold your breath, i will get them!:blowup:

what they dont exist??? thats what i thought!:tongue:

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 12:54 PM
:nublar: Fishies fail to sell out their home opener for the "Dawn of the Saban Era" against the Denver Broncos ...

:nublar: 1-1 Fishies fail to sell out against 1-1 Carolina Panthers ...

:nublar: Fishies fall to 0-2 in AFCE Fan Race, trail Bills, Jests, and Patsies by 2 real sell outs!!!

Tell us again, PHINPHOURLIFE, how great those Miami fans are!!! :rofl4:

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 01:11 PM
what they dont exist??? thats what i thought!:tongue:Fill your seats before you worry about our house.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Fill your seats before you worry about our house.

thats my point:dunce:. you dont have a house:rofl3: :sidelol: . oh thats right its the New Jersey Jets!

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 02:07 PM
thats my point:dunce:. you dont have a house:rofl3: :sidelol: . oh thats right its the New Jersey Jets!Playing the same tune over and over again.:sosad:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Playing the same tune over and over again.:sosad:

hey how much for tickets at GIANTS STADIUM?:D

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 05:42 PM
hey how much for tickets at GIANTS STADIUM?:DHow many seats are still available for your home game again?:rofl3:

FinsNCanes
09-23-2005, 05:50 PM
How many seats are still available for your home game again?:rofl3:

None. Thanks for playing though.

By the way. How is that new Jets stadium they were supposed to be building coming along? :cry:

PressCoverage
09-24-2005, 02:36 AM
Keep hanging on to Marino and his meaningless, owned by the Bills, vareer dickface... you've got nothing... but Aids hopefully.

this guy is just about the most disrespectful insecure human being i've ever read from... $100 says he still lives with his mother and has serious problems with women...

Marino1983
09-24-2005, 08:29 AM
this guy is just about the most disrespectful insecure human being i've ever read from... $100 says he still lives with his mother and has serious problems with women...
She is a billy goat fan,,,, what else is new?
:D

Marino1983

BleedinGreenNC
09-24-2005, 09:43 AM

By the way. How is that new Jets stadium they were supposed to be building coming along? :cry:I still commend you guys on taking a backup at Auburn over the starter with the #2 pick. Great job!:clap: :smackhead

BwanaZulia
09-24-2005, 10:00 AM

By the way. How is that new Jets stadium they were supposed to be building coming along? :cry:

Great, we have two options, a shared stadium in NJ and a our own in Queens.

How is sharing that stadium with a baseball team? Isn't that considered the worst field in the NFL?

BZ

motormeat0170
09-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Why even entertain these idiots talking about Miami's fan base. Let me remind you that they are Buttfellow Bills fans which means a few things. First they're dorks who live in a disgusting part of the country where the leading industry is fluffing. Secondly, being Bills fans, they have IQ's slightly above a rented mules'. Finally, they have two options on Sundays. Either go to the stadium in the middle of the cow pasture or stay home and have an orgy with members of their family. Most, not all, but ,most chose to go watch the game for which I give them credit. They are Bills fans, have pity on them, for they know nothing better.....Go FINS

BleedinGreenNC
09-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Why even entertain these idiots talking about Miami's fan base. Let me remind you that they are Buttfellow Bills fans which means a few things. First they're dorks who live in a disgusting part of the country where the leading industry is fluffing. Secondly, being Bills fans, they have IQ's slightly above a rented mules'. Finally, they have two options on Sundays. Either go to the stadium in the middle of the cow pasture or stay home and have an orgy with members of their family. Most, not all, but ,most chose to go watch the game for which I give them credit. They are Bills fans, have pity on them, for they know nothing better.....Go FINSDid you say DORKS? Who uses that word?:rofl3:

Kinzua
09-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Why even entertain these idiots talking about Miami's fan base. Let me remind you that they are Buttfellow Bills fans which means a few things. First they're dorks who live in a disgusting part of the country where the leading industry is fluffing. Secondly, being Bills fans, they have IQ's slightly above a rented mules'. Finally, they have two options on Sundays. Either go to the stadium in the middle of the cow pasture or stay home and have an orgy with members of their family. Most, not all, but ,most chose to go watch the game for which I give them credit. They are Bills fans, have pity on them, for they know nothing better.....Go FINS

Hey, sweetpea, look in a mirror to see the biggest idiot around here. First off, most of the recent posters on this thread have been either FishFryFans or Jests fans. Second, you have absolutely no room to talk about living "in a disgusting part of the country" since you live in the land of hurricanes, alligators, and hanging chads. Yeah, your fans have so many better things to do on Sundays: shop at the mall or watch the Fishies lose at home on TV because it's too hot to sit outside in the sun!!! :rofl3:

FYI: "a rented mules' " is typical ignorant redneck trailer trash grammar. It's "a rented mule's". BTW, what do you rent a mule to do and how come you know so much about rented mules???? :lol:

Nublar7
09-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Good to see you that you got banned. :D

Prime
09-24-2005, 02:41 PM

You have got to be the biggest scumbag i had every seen. I am glad that you did get banned you sick piece of ****. You better not ever tell someone you hope they die. :fire: I hope that justice will find you scum.

Marino1983
09-25-2005, 08:23 AM
I still commend you guys on taking a backup at Auburn over the starter with the #2 pick. Great job!:clap: :smackhead
Nice sarcasm justBLEEDIN... But considering all the changes this team has undergone since last season good things take time...
And speaking of 1st rnd picks,, how's D Jolly working out? I saw how he was doing an excellent job standing on the sideline collecting an 8 or 9 figure paycheck!
Great trade for a #1. I am really sure the Raider's miss him! :up:
:lol:

Marino1983

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Nice sarcasm justBLEEDIN... But considering all the changes this team has undergone since last season good things take time...
And speaking of 1st rnd picks,, how's D Jolly working out? I saw how he was doing an excellent job standing on the sideline collecting an 8 or 9 figure paycheck!
Great trade for a #1. I am really sure the Raider's miss him! :up:
:lol:

Marino1983He's working out great! And while we are being sarcastic, How's the Feeley trade for your second working out?

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:50 PM

You are so smart! Its really amazing! :shakeno:

BB----->Bills Best!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-25-2005, 04:22 PM
You are so smart! Its really amazing! :shakeno:

BB----->Bills Best!

WE WON CLOWN AND YOU DIDNT:lol: HOWS THAT FEEL B!TC#!!!

Marino1983
09-25-2005, 04:32 PM
He's working out great!
:huh: Doing what? Showing how the raiders were right about him?

And while we are being sarcastic, How's the Feeley trade for your second working out?
:lol2:
Well at least the Dolphins didn't give up a 1st rounder for him...
:eek:

Marino1983

bigbry
09-25-2005, 04:43 PM
WE WON CLOWN AND YOU DIDNT:lol: HOWS THAT FEEL B!TC#!!!

Dullphins got lucky and you know it! Cant wait till we take the 1st half of our sweep against the stink-fish.

BB

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Dullphins got lucky and you know it! Cant wait till we take the 1st half of our sweep against the stink-fish.

BB

you need to lay of the shrooms in your beat up old VW van, and come back to reality. we are gonna phuc up your little gay @ $ $ loserman. and i cant wait to see your goofy clown @ $ $ here after that!

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:28 PM
you need to lay of the shrooms in your beat up old VW van, and come back to reality. we are gonna phuc up your little gay @ $ $ loserman. and i cant wait to see your goofy clown @ $ $ here after that!

Everyone knows the van is where I make the Home brew....normally with your GF.
The Dulllphans dont stant a chance!

BB

OhioPhin
09-30-2005, 09:13 AM

When the jills lose, he won't be back for about a week. He's a bandwagon jumper. He thought the Phins were going to have a bad year, plus he was having his *** handed to him by all the jills trolls on here, so he "decided" to become a jills fan.

timbalu
09-30-2005, 01:54 PM

BB

Allow me to educate you, you poor dumb clown :goof: : The Dolphins have swept SUCKALO EIGHTEEN SEASONS. In case you didn't know it, that's an NFL record..And, this year we'll make NINETEEN . That should cause your make-up to run. :cry:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Allow me to educate you, you poor dumb clown :goof: : The Dolphins have swept SUCKALO EIGHTEEN SEASONS. In case you didn't know it, that's an NFL record..And, this year we'll make NINETEEN . That should cause your make-up to run. :cry:

you get the post award my friend!:up: :clap: :billsbite

bigbry
10-01-2005, 05:10 PM

You say "sucK" alot....care to tell us about your childhood....go ahead, let it out.
19???? care to make a bet little Timmy?

Bills Best