PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic FinFans, once again, don't support thier team

Losman7
09-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Are you kidding me, you guys aren't going to sell out again?

You didn't sell out the opener without a freaking handout from the league, and now you're not gonna sell out the next game too?

Are you all super phucking poor, or is it cause you're all so cheap? Or perhaps you don't really care?

For all the screaming about how you're fans of the best, most winningest franchise in football, you sure don't show it....

And save the "theres more to do in SoFlo than in Buffalo" excuses.... you have 165 hours left over to go to Phag Clubs, or wax each others bikini lines on the beach....if you can't set aside 5 hours on a Sunday to support your team, your a phucking loser.

From now on no amount of smack can effect any Bills fans because smack from fairweather, non supportive fans mean squat.....

I'm sure Don Shula is rolling in his grave.....pathetic.

MoFinz
09-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Maybe your time would be better suited finding a QB that doesnt look like a deer in the headlight and crap his pants at the first sign of pressure :lol:

Losman7
09-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Maybe your time would be better suited finding a QB that doesnt look like a deer in the headlight and crap his pants at the first sign of pressure :lol:

What the F uck does that have to do with the fact that you have a lame fan base?

Losman looked like a first year starter....and don't worry, he'll get better, Gus is a good as you've got, and he's gonna get slaughterd the next 3 weeks....Carolina, TB, and the Bills....its gonna be ugly....

But back to the topic at hand, what is the reason why you can't sell out your games? Is it because the average FinFan can't afford tickets because you can't get good jobs because your skank mothers marinated you with Jose Cuervo, and you repeatedly got the crown of your head pummeled with
pe nises throughout her pregnancy? Or is it that you're all fair weather?

Talk to me when you get some REAL fans......loser.

MoFinz
09-22-2005, 12:43 PM
What the F uck does that have to do with the fact that you have a lame fan base?

Losman looked like a first year starter....and don't worry, he'll get better, Gus is a good as you've got, and he's gonna get slaughterd the next 3 weeks....Carolina, TB, and the Bills....its gonna be ugly....

But back to the topic at hand, what is the reason why you can't sell out your games? Is it because the average FinFan can't afford tickets because you can't get good jobs because your skank mothers marinated you with Jose Cuervo, and you repeatedly got the crown of your head pummeled with
pe nises throughout her pregnancy? Or is it that you're all fair weather?

Talk to me when you get some REAL fans......loser.

Speaking of Loserman...if you ever want to see what a real championship trophy looks like, im sure we can find a ton of Dolphin fans that will walk you by our showcase :lol:

Is this all you can come up with for smack? Honestly, i wish they wouldnt show Bills games at the Special Kids house, it gets you waterheads so worked up.

Worry less about who doesnt show up at our games and worry more about the way were gonna F start Losmans head when we sic the Dogs O' War after his pansy azz

Losman7
09-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Speaking of Loserman...if you ever want to see what a real championship trophy looks like, im sure we can find a ton of Dolphin fans that will walk you by our showcase :lol:

Is this all you can come up with for smack? Honestly, i wish they wouldnt show Bills games at the Special Kids house, it gets you waterheads so worked up.

Worry less about who doesnt show up at our games and worry more about the way were gonna F start Losmans head when we sic the Dogs O' War after his pansy azz

Answer the phucking question phag.... why don't your fans support your team?

We are gonna dominate you, i'm not worried about the "Dogs'O'War" (i'm actually laughing at your lame *** while I type this) who couldn't even stop Pennington..... you're a joke, and aside from that fluke win at the opener (can you say HOU @ MIA a few years back?) you're crap team, with your idiot coach (nice job passing on Caddy for Brown) are gonna continue to be in the basement.... you aren't winning a game between now and when you play us, and then we're gonna kick your ***.....

In the meantime, why not have your Mom phuck a few more truckers in your trailer park and go to the game.

dob72
09-22-2005, 01:37 PM
lol this bills fan has 1,661 post in a dolphin forum lol get a life u loser

MoFinz
09-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Answer the phucking question phag.... why don't your fans support your team?

We are gonna dominate you, i'm not worried about the "Dogs'O'War" (i'm actually laughing at your lame *** while I type this) who couldn't even stop Pennington..... you're a joke, and aside from that fluke win at the opener (can you say HOU @ MIA a few years back?) you're crap team, with your idiot coach (nice job passing on Caddy for Brown) are gonna continue to be in the basement.... you aren't winning a game between now and when you play us, and then we're gonna kick your ***.....

In the meantime, why not have your Mom phuck a few more truckers in your trailer park and go to the game.

LOL...typical loser Jills fan...cant really talk smack so has to base down to momma jokes.

No, really....If Losman cant handle the pressure from TB, whats he gonna do when we throw things at him that will make him cry for Favre.

And you use gay jokes while youre QB has admitted his man love for Favre? No wonder he throws with that limp wristed style, the same limp wristed style you type with.

Now...when you grow up and can bring some real game, welcome back. Till then, better push the hogs off your moms teat and get back to the hind teat where you belong

Losman7
09-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Are you so dense that you can't figure out this isn't about any of the players on either team?

This is about you, not supporting the team. This is about the fact that you're an embarassment to the league.....

I don't need smack, you guys ARE the smack..... What a pathetic bunch.

RattayOttay49
09-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Dolphins have a poor fan base they are to embarrased to go to the dolphin games. I would too if I was a dolphin fan.

Justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Maybe your time would be better suited finding a QB that doesnt look like a deer in the headlight and crap his pants at the first sign of pressure :lol:switching the subject? If they moved the Fish to New Orleans tomorrow there would still be more attendees. :roflmao:

dob72
09-22-2005, 02:50 PM
i don't really konw all the facts but u bills fans are making fun of the phins attendance yet they have had higher sellout pct every year for atleast the last ten years and last year when the phins were 4-12 they sellout pct was 96.5 while the bills who were 9-7 pct was 89.7 and in 01 that pct was a 78.6 which only arizona had worst then but whatever

OhioPhin
09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Well Loserman, most of us Phinfans actually have a JOB. Do you know what that is? Also, I am willing to bet at least 60% of the fans on this board live nowhere near Florida. I can't speak for everyone here, but I can't go to a game unless I take a vacation and head down there. And since you don't have a JOB, you wouldn't know that most employers only give employees 1-2 weeks of vacation time a year. If I had 16 weeks of vacation, you can bet your jills a$$ I would be at every game. So, don't come on a rivals message board talking $hit that you know nothing about.

Losman7
09-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Well Loserman, most of us Phinfans actually have a JOB. Do you know what that is? Also, I am willing to bet at least 60% of the fans on this board live nowhere near Florida. I can't speak for everyone here, but I can't go to a game unless I take a vacation and head down there. And since you don't have a JOB, you wouldn't know that most employers only give employees 1-2 weeks of vacation time a year. If I had 16 weeks of vacation, you can bet your jills a$$ I would be at every game. So, don't come on a rivals message board talking $hit that you know nothing about.

I don't have a job? I have a sweet job because I have an education, and my sweet job affords me luxuries like being able to go to Bills games. .... I live in Columbus, OH yet I make it to 4-5 Bills games a year because I have season tickets....thats called being a real fan, not some fake as fairweather BS fan like the majority of you....

And you have Millions of "Dolphins Fans" in florida, they don't all have to go to all the games..... face the facts, finfans suck.

FinsNCanes
09-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Are you kidding me, you guys aren't going to sell out again?

You didn't sell out the opener without a freaking handout from the league, and now you're not gonna sell out the next game too?

Are you all super phucking poor, or is it cause you're all so cheap? Or perhaps you don't really care?

For all the screaming about how you're fans of the best, most winningest franchise in football, you sure don't show it....

And save the "theres more to do in SoFlo than in Buffalo" excuses.... you have 165 hours left over to go to Phag Clubs, or wax each others bikini lines on the beach....if you can't set aside 5 hours on a Sunday to support your team, your a phucking loser.

From now on no amount of smack can effect any Bills fans because smack from fairweather, non supportive fans mean squat.....

I'm sure Don Shula is rolling in his grave.....pathetic.

I think we've went over this about a million times before. You know the game will get sold out..probably Saturday. Fact is it's not the tickets that don't sell it's the attendance. Some people just feel like sitting home or going out on their boat I guess. I don't know..

How come nobody has commented on what the other poster said by the way? About Fins vs Bills sales/attendance. I think he made a pretty good point yet "somehow" people over looked it.

OhioPhin
09-22-2005, 03:47 PM
I don't have a job? I have a sweet job because I have an education, and my sweet job affords me luxuries like being able to go to Bills games. .... I live in Columbus, OH yet I make it to 4-5 Bills games a year because I have season tickets....thats called being a real fan, not some fake as fairweather BS fan like the majority of you....

And you have Millions of "Dolphins Fans" in florida, they don't all have to go to all the games..... face the facts, finfans suck.

Go to Florida and preach this BS so you can get your a@@ kicked. I wouldn't miss you.

Justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 03:48 PM
And you have Millions of "Dolphins Fans" in florida, they don't all have to go to all the games..... face the facts, finfans suck. Dolphin games conflict w/ miami finfan get togethers rollerblading in their teal and orange thongs down So. Beach on Sundays.

Phin-o-rama
09-22-2005, 04:03 PM
i don't really konw all the facts but u bills fans are making fun of the phins attendance yet they have had higher sellout pct every year for atleast the last ten years and last year when the phins were 4-12 they sellout pct was 96.5 while the bills who were 9-7 pct was 89.7 and in 01 that pct was a 78.6 which only arizona had worst then but whatever

^^^

unifiedtheory
09-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Was'nt this the topic of a thread about 3 weeks ago?

I'll have to seaerch and find my response to it...it was good. And then let Loserman respond...but I'll never see his response because I have his sorry *** on ignore.

unifiedtheory
09-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Here we go:

In 2004:
72,601 per game (96.5 % sold).
Overall home attendance was 580,808.
8th in overall home attendance.
20th in percentage of seats sold. 20th AHEAD of such DIEHARD cities as Buffalo, Oakland and Chicago.

In 2003:
73,473 per game (97.7 % sold)
Overall home attendence was 587,787.
6th in overall home attendance.
18th in percentage of seats sold. AHEAD of teams like Dallas, Chicago, Buffalo and Pittsburgh.

In 2002:
73,190 per game ( 97.3 % sold.)
Overall home attendence was 585,523.
7th in overall home attendance.
17th in percentage of seats sold.

In 2001:
73,508 per game ( 97.7% sold.)
14th in percentage of seats sold.

That is as far back as I can go without getting redundant.

Tell me more about "horrible" attendance? Is it the fact that they CONSISTENTLY rank in the top 7 in total home tickets sold for the season? Or is it that they rank in the top 7 EVERY year in per game home attendance?

If you go by tickets sold or home attendance per game then only 6 teams have a better fan base then us. That would be a pretty lonely league if every team that had attendance worse then ours going away.

Yes, the percentage of tickets sold per game is consistently a little lower then 20 other teams it is still right around 97% per season.

If that is your criteria for a horrible fan base then I guess teams like Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Oakland, Indy and San Fransisco also have "horrible" fan bases as well seeing as they CONSISTENTLY rank behind the Dolphins is percentage of seats sold per home game.

calphin
09-22-2005, 11:38 PM

phag chatter.

MoFinz
09-23-2005, 12:00 AM
LOL....guess theyre too busy downing Bison Chowder to answer.

Megatron
09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Here we go:

In 2004:
20th in percentage of seats sold. 20th AHEAD of such DIEHARD cities as Buffalo, Oakland and Chicago.

In 2003:
18th in percentage of seats sold. AHEAD of teams like Dallas, Chicago, Buffalo and Pittsburgh.

In 2002:

In 2001:

Tell me more about "horrible" attendance? Is it the fact that they CONSISTENTLY rank in the top 7 in total home tickets sold for the season? Or is it that they rank in the top 7 EVERY year in per game home attendance?

If you go by tickets sold or home attendance per game then only 6 teams have a better fan base then us. That would be a pretty lonely league if every team that had attendance worse then ours going away.

Yes, the percentage of tickets sold per game is consistently a little lower then 20 other teams it is still right around 97% per season.

If that is your criteria for a horrible fan base then I guess teams like Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Oakland, Indy and San Fransisco also have "horrible" fan bases as well seeing as they CONSISTENTLY rank behind the Dolphins is percentage of seats sold per home game.:0wned:

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Here we go:

In 2004:

In 2003:

In 2002:

In 2001:

If that is your criteria for a horrible fan base then I guess teams like Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Oakland, Indy and San Fransisco also have "horrible" fan bases as well seeing as they CONSISTENTLY rank behind the Dolphins is percentage of seats sold per home game.

Some local radio or tv station bought several thousand tickets yesterday -- after the NFL gave the Fishies a 24-hour extension again -- so the game will be, technically, sold out and televised locally. The fact is there will be thousands of FishFans disguised as empty seats in Miami Dolphins Stadium as usual this Sunday!!! :grouplaug

dob72
09-23-2005, 01:58 PM
lol these bills fans don't wanna see the facts

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 02:13 PM
lol these bills fans don't wanna see the facts

from the Sun-Sentinel:

Dolphins game will be televised locally

By Alex Marvez
Staff Writer
Posted September 23 2005

DAVIE -- The Dolphins-Carolina Panthers game will be locally televised at 1 p.m. Sunday by Channels 7 and 29, a source said Thursday. An official announcement is expected today, with both Fox affiliates expected to buy the remaining tickets required to lift the blackout. The NFL granted the Dolphins a one-day extension until 5 p.m. today to sell the "few thousand" tickets the team announced are still available for the home game.

The Dolphins donated roughly 3,700 tickets Thursday to various entities, including 3,300 to students participating in a school reading program. The Dolphins also donated 4,000 tickets to civilian and military personnel in the area before the season opener against Denver.

Coming off a 4-12 record in 2004, the Dolphins' season-ticket sales were down by almost 5,000 to 53,422.

The Dolphins have sold out every regular-season home game since an October 1998 matchup against St. Louis. The team didn't sell out 2000 and 2001 playoff games in time to lift the TV blackout against Indianapolis and Baltimore, respectively. That was the last time the Dolphins reached the postseason. :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4:

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 02:21 PM
I don't think the 0-4 superbowl fan read this...I think he should

Megatron
09-23-2005, 02:23 PM
:rofl4: :rofl4:

All has been quiet on the blackout front in Buffalo since the Yates County incident. With the reconfiguration of Ralph Wilson Stadium in 1998, the seating capacity actually dropped from 80,000 to 75,000, making it easier to sell out. In fact when you deduct the luxury boxes, and premium seating, which are all prepaid five years in advance, Buffalo merely needs to sell 63,000 regular seats in order to achieve a sellout. Not terrible, considering their season ticket base averages between thirty-five and forty thousand per year.

Exerpt from http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/03/26/blackouts_have_they_out_lived_their_usefulness.php

Laugh it up chumpy the clown.

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Does anybody know how hot it is in Miami? I would buy a ticket and not showup to the game, too. I'd rather be in the snow than to be roasting in the nosebleed. I bet our attendence goes up while the temp goes down

Justasportsfan
09-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Here we go:

In 2004:

In 2003:

In 2002:

In 2001:

If that is your criteria for a horrible fan base then I guess teams like Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Oakland, Indy and San Fransisco also have "horrible" fan bases as well seeing as they CONSISTENTLY rank behind the Dolphins is percentage of seats sold per home game.Puhlease. You can't compare the bills and fins. The fins have a waaaay bigger market than the bills. Inspite of the difference, the capacity of both the Ralph and The fins stadium is not that much different.

Even your players like McMike came out and pretty much criticized the finfans. Even Webb (or was it Cox) said it on tv that MIami is one of the biggest fairweathered fan base there is out there. You will never hear media say the same about bills fans.

Those nos. you also brought up doesn't show the entire picture. Fans of teams playing the fins would rather go watch their team play Miami w/ the weather and beach you guys have rather than Buffalo and the snow.

I recall the eagles game where eagles fans took over your stadium and ended making Miami their home game for that night. It was ahuge fuss at the main boards. Every year there will be a thread of a finfan questioning other finfans for not showing up. Watch the Dolphins yearbook. It's all empty seats. I got free tickets from my miami finfan friends when I lived there.

Now I know why you didn't post a link, it paints a different picture.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2003

Greenbay is not always at the top because of their being a small market franchise like The bills but no one will ever question the passion they have for thei team

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 02:54 PM
[/size]

All has been quiet on the blackout front in Buffalo since the Yates County incident. With the reconfiguration of Ralph Wilson Stadium in 1998, the seating capacity actually dropped from 80,000 to 75,000, making it easier to sell out. In fact when you deduct the luxury boxes, and premium seating, which are all prepaid five years in advance, Buffalo merely needs to sell 63,000 regular seats in order to achieve a sellout. Not terrible, considering their season ticket base averages between thirty-five and forty thousand per year.

Exerpt from http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/03/26/blackouts_have_they_out_lived_their_usefulness.php

Laugh it up chumpy the clown.

Point 1 is that the 12,000 luxury boxes and seats are sold. They count whether they're sold three years ago or just this season.

Point 2 is that Buffalo sold 47,000+ season tickets this year, which includes the luxury seating.

Point 3 is that the Fishies season ticket sales dropped to 53,000+ (the Sun-Sentinel)

Point 4 is that the Miami area has a population that's about 5 million whereas all of upstate NY from Syracuse west to Lake Erie probably doesn't have 5 million people. If you add in NW PA, you might get 5 million, but most of those fans are "Stillers" fans.

Point 5 is that the Ralph and the Dolphins Stadium are about the same size. The Fishies have about 6,000+ more season ticket holders yet they can't sell out their stadium without assistance from the league (extending blackout deadline) and some generous individual/business stepping forward (buying the remainder tickets).

Point 6 is too bad it's hot in Florida in September. No excuse. It's damn cold in Buffalo in December ... and snowy, too. Oh, yeah, the Fishies know all about that!!! :rofl3:

You were saying, Meggie? :lol:

dob72
09-23-2005, 03:01 PM
No excuse.
the same goes for u

Megatron
09-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Point 1 is that the 12,000 luxury boxes and seats are sold. They count whether they're sold three years ago or just this season.

Granted.

Point 2 is that Buffalo sold 47,000+ season tickets this year, which includes the luxury seating.

That's pretty good.

Point 3 is that the Fishies season ticket sales dropped to 53,000+ (the Sun-Sentinel)

We were 4-12 last season and got hit by three major hurricanes.

Point 4 is that the Miami area has a population that's about 5 million whereas all of upstate NY from Syracuse west to Lake Erie probably doesn't have 5 million people. If you add in NW PA, you might get 5 million, but most of those fans are "Stillers" fans.

You left out almost 4 million Canadians just across the border in Toronto and Southern Ontario.

Point 5 is that the Ralph and the Dolphins Stadium are about the same size. The Fishies have about 6,000+ more season ticket holders yet they can't sell out their stadium without assistance from the league (extending blackout deadline) and some generous individual/business stepping forward (buying the remainder tickets).

Take a look at the amount of Bills tickets given away to charities or purchased by corporate entities. It happens in every city and every sport.

Point 6 is too bad it's hot in Florida in September. No excuse. It's damn cold in Buffalo in December ... and snowy, too. Oh, yeah, the Fishies know all about that!!! :rofl3: Brrrr.

You were saying, Meggie? :lol: Just that alot of factors go into selling out a stadium for a game.

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Does anybody know how hot it is in Miami? I would buy a ticket and not showup to the game, too. I'd rather be in the snow than to be roasting in the nosebleed. I bet our attendence goes up while the temp goes down

Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!!! :boohoo:

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 03:27 PM
You left out almost 4 million Canadians just across the border in Toronto and Southern Ontario.

Yeah, and Cuba's only 90 miles away -- but that doesn't mean Miami's that close to the bulk of the Cuban population (ie, Havana). The same with those 4 million Canadians in Southern Ontario. Most are in Toronto which is more than 100 miles away.

Take a look at the amount of Bills tickets given away to charities or purchased by corporate entities. It happens in every city and every sport.

Most corporate purchases are season tix that are then either given to charity or given/sold to employees. That's different from tickets that are purchased by a business at the last minute to get the game broadcast locally.

Actually, the problem with FishFans is that they're spoiled. One 4-12 season with a win against the Patsies on national TV ain't too awful. That's not adversity. That's bad luck (ie, Ricky taking a powder!). Try 3-11, 8-8, 6-10, and finally 9-7. It's time for FishFryFans to stop singin' Glory Days and start supporting the team that plays now!

dob72
09-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah, and Cuba's only 90 miles away -- but that doesn't mean Miami's that close to the bulk of the Cuban population (ie, Havana). The same with those 4 million Canadians in Southern Ontario. Most are in Toronto which is more than 100 miles away.

Most corporate purchases are season tix that are then either given to charity or given/sold to employees. That's different from tickets that are purchased by a business at the last minute to get the game broadcast locally.

Actually, the problem with FishFans is that they're spoiled. One 4-12 season with a win against the Patsies on national TV ain't too awful. That's not adversity. That's bad luck (ie, Ricky taking a powder!). Try 3-11, 8-8, 6-10, and finally 9-7. It's time for FishFryFans to stop singin' Glory Days and start supporting the team that plays now!
i didn't want to get into this but once again when the bills went 3-11 only arizona had worst sellout pct hey i'm not saying the miami fans are the greatest but don't come in here acting like u are

MoFinz
09-23-2005, 04:12 PM

Outside of Clumpys cap analysis, i would have to say this is the most intelligent and insightful remark by a Bills fan i have seen to date.

Well said Sir. :up:

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 06:02 PM
Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!!! :boohoo:
Wimpy ni wimpy broder asi es Miami. And that smiley isn't me crying, that's me wiping the sweat. :goof: If I want to get roasted I go to the Beeeyatch. If I want to watch a game, I throw a football party where drinks don't cost $6 and food is practically free. Plus, with the A.C. running, you can see chicks with their nipplitis

FinsNCanes
09-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Heat doesn't bother me at the game, not to mention I get a tan while attending one. Worst thing to me about going to a game is the 2 hr drive back home after a loss. Could be one of the worst feelings in the world.