PDA

View Full Version : The dolphins are dumb why would someone waste a 2nd pick on a backup hb.

RattayOttay49
09-22-2005, 02:51 PM
one game hes decent

byroan
09-22-2005, 02:53 PM
The 49ers did the same thing. Last time I checked, Rattay was the starter.

homerpimpson
09-22-2005, 03:21 PM
and kevan barlow?

DolphinTiger
09-22-2005, 06:07 PM
I just don't get it you draft a backup hb for your team your going to get a backup hb in the nfl. Thats all ronnie will be is a backup.

Not sure, but why would a NFL team take out their starters in the second half when playing against the niners? Oh, I got it, the niners starters couldn't quite make a difference against the Eagles 2nd and 3rd team.

Slappy8800
09-22-2005, 07:01 PM
not even going to warrant an answer to a tim rattay fan

calphin
09-22-2005, 07:33 PM
I just don't get it you draft a backup hb for your team your going to get a backup hb in the nfl. Thats all ronnie will be is a backup. :grouplaug

Learn English dumb a$$

FinsNCanes
09-22-2005, 07:49 PM
I just don't get it you draft a backup hb for your team your going to get a backup hb in the nfl. Thats all ronnie will be is a backup.

I think you actually answered your own question. Hence them being "dumb" is why.

unifiedtheory
09-22-2005, 10:18 PM

How did you enjoy that *** kicking you got in Philly last week?

Koy Detmer was shredding your team. 49er's fan has NO BUSINESS running his mouth about anything.

RattayOttay49
09-23-2005, 12:11 PM
1 and 1 just like the dolphins. Don't worry Smith will start later this season and yea Barlow does suck I hope they start Gore.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 12:16 PM
1 and 1 just like the dolphins. Don't worry Smith will start later this season and yea Barlow does suck I hope they start Gore.Gore isnt much better.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 12:19 PM
1 and 1 just like the dolphins. Don't worry Smith will start later this season and yea Barlow does suck I hope they start Gore.

your words of wisdom are as useful as tits on a bull! your team sucks!! lets go root for the 0-49ers, on another losing season:cry: :lol:

byroan
09-23-2005, 12:30 PM

Of course Smith will start. Your team will be 1-8 when he starts.

Megatron
09-23-2005, 01:30 PM
A Tim Crappey fan?!?!?!!? Wonders never cease.

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Is this coming from a ratay fan, or a 49ers fan? How's Dorsey doing?

nephinsfan
09-23-2005, 05:12 PM
are you serious???? are you really a niner fan talking smack???

motormeat0170
09-24-2005, 10:52 AM
I hear that the league is looking to send the 9ers to the CFL or NFL Europe after this season due to a lack of competition. Some of the Eagles fans complained and want their money back for paying full price to watch a scaled down practice. Another option the league is looking at is having San Fran play Division II football teams to make the playing field a little more even. If they do go to the CFL, the new name will be the San Francisco Starfish Raiders. Good luck Starfish Raiders....

RattayOttay49
09-24-2005, 01:30 PM
5 superbowl wins can you say that about any of your teams and don't tell me not to bring up the past because all of you guys do it. Who won the superbowl when it was the 49ers vs dolphins ohh yea thats right. If your team has 5 superbowl wins you can talk otherwise just keep your mouth shut.:lol:

unifiedtheory
09-24-2005, 01:45 PM
5 superbowl wins can you say that about any of your teams and don't tell me not to bring up the past because all of you guys do it. Who won the superbowl when it was the 49ers vs dolphins ohh yea thats right. If your team has 5 superbowl wins you can talk otherwise just keep your mouth shut.:lol:

I very rarely talk about "the past". You come in here running your mouth about our #2 pick being a "back-up" while your #1 pick is also a "back-up", your team got KILLED last week and you went 2-14 last year.

If your team has 5 Super Bowls you can talk about the PAST all you want...when your team went 2-14 and looks as though they might go 2-14 again you can say NOTHING.

MoFinz
09-24-2005, 01:53 PM

Oh really? Cuz if youre gonna talk about the past, unless you can top 17-0 you ought to shut you glory hole right now.

PERFECT.....nothing else compares.......now get to stepping ya bath house jizz mopper. :goof:

RattayOttay49
09-24-2005, 02:50 PM
17-0 the every team wants to win the superbowl those games don't mean nothing if you dont win the superbowl. The superbowl is the biggest game for the NFL. The winner of the Superbowl is the best Team in the NFL that year. Yes alex smith is a backup and yes the 49ers did get killed by the eagles. But the 49ers still have a better chance of making the playoffs then the Dolphins this year. Reason why because they have the Cardinals, Rams, and seahawks in there division.

Prime
09-24-2005, 02:54 PM
A 49ers fan talking smack?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i guess we shouldn't laugh at them because there team is soooo patheic right now. We actually got to feel sorry for them.

motormeat0170
09-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Takin a break from tossin a salad to talk smack. I love it...

WILLIS21
09-24-2005, 02:58 PM
17-0 the every team wants to win the superbowl those games don't mean nothing if you dont win the superbowl. The superbowl is the biggest game for the NFL. The winner of the Superbowl is the best Team in the NFL that year. Yes alex smith is a backup and yes the 49ers did get killed by the eagles. But the 49ers still have a better chance of making the playoffs then the Dolphins this year. Reason why because they have the Cardinals, Rams, and seahawks in there division.

The year the dolphins went undeafeated they did win the SB.

MoFinz
09-24-2005, 03:30 PM
The year the dolphins went undeafeated they did win the SB.

He's a Niner fan, you didnt really think his knowledge was that great did you? :lol:

MoFinz
09-24-2005, 03:31 PM
A 49ers fan talking smack?

But i guess we shouldn't laugh at them because there team is soooo patheic right now. We actually got to feel sorry for them.

Whats better than being a Niner fan? :goof:

Not being retahded. :tongue:

:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3:

Silverphin
09-24-2005, 04:02 PM

:shakeno:

Well duh! Dolphins actually have competition that is worth four quarters. But I wouldn't say too much if I were you. Except for the Cardinals, your team is the weakest one in the division.

4evaFinz
09-24-2005, 06:25 PM

When you said that I almost agreed for a second... you are in the easiet division in the league. But part of the reason the NFC West is the easiest, is because your in it! You can't even beat the Cards, Rams, or Seahawks. At least we have a chance vs. the Bills, Jets, and Pats. It is ok though Mrs. Montana, there will be a day when the 49ers ge a chance at the playoffs, jsut not anytime soon, and probably not in San Fran. The owner would be crazy not to sell the team after your 7-8 losing seasons coming up...

RattayOttay49
09-24-2005, 07:35 PM
5 superbowls if your team has that you can talk to me.

cnc66
09-24-2005, 07:53 PM

I think you are a buffalo fan in disguise, pathetically lurking about pretending to actually have won a superbowl. Troll

MoFinz
09-24-2005, 08:06 PM

Cool, since none of us is allowed to talk to you, maybe you can go find a Niner board (do they exist?) and join their circle jerk

TokyoFishFan
09-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Actually the Fins have BEEN to 5 Superbowls. We're 2-3 in the Superbowl itself, but we've been there. And 17-0 included the Superbowl win that year.

But if you start a thread hitting us about this year's draft then your attack needs to stay focused on the attack. You can't retreat into the past.

So, this year you've got a 3-point win over the Rams and a BLOWOUT loss to Philly. We BLEWOUT Denver, and had a tough 10-point loss against our hated division rival the Jets--who always show-up against us as they should--it's a rivalry.

Oh...and didn't we beat you guys last year? 24-17 in late November? That wasn't so long ago.

"Tim Rattay passed for 181 yards and fumbled three times for the 49ers (1-10), who lost their sixth straight and surged past Miami for the inside track on the top pick in next April's draft. They've also got an excellent shot at the worst record in franchise history: the Niners went 2-14 in 1978 and 1979. "

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041128025

The "worst record in franchise history."

idaho
09-24-2005, 10:30 PM
I usually don't join in against a dumba$$ talking crap, but a tim rattay fan with attitude now that is hard to pass up. At least if you are going to live in the past you should change your signature to reflect a time the 49ers played football. Like Ricefan or Montanafan. Rattay fan man there only has to be like one or two of you in the world. At least you can be president of his fan club. I mean if you have time to handle all that fan mail you would get.

RattayOttay49
09-25-2005, 12:28 AM
49erswebzone.com

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2005, 12:00 PM
49erswebzone.comThat site is horrible, it's like welfare made a website for the po folk with dial up!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-25-2005, 03:42 PM
That site is horrible, it's like welfare made a website for the po folk with dial up!

but yet you still come here! oh by the way last time i checked the jags were up:lol:

Martel
09-25-2005, 04:52 PM
but yet you still come here! oh by the way last time i checked the jags were up:lol:

He was talking about that garbage 49er site.

timbalu
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
one game hes decent
Yeah, 132 yards is fairly "decent" .

byroan
09-25-2005, 07:07 PM

Undefeated season. When the 49ers do that. Come back and we'll talk. :shakeno:

Hellion
09-25-2005, 09:50 PM
See what happens when dunken crack addicted parents sell their kids for drugs and they grow up in a San Francisco bath house while learning the trade of a corner whore and have to break into the bar run by the Village People, and while trying to steal money take the time to hit the web to show how smart they are about football.

They end up here drunk and about to get arrested.

buckwilde
09-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Just keep giving out towels and soap in the 69'ers locker room fool. If you are talking right now, the Sap Fransissyco 69'ers suck. If you are talking in the past, the Dolphins are the greatest team to ever take the field. Go on back to Candlestickit park, grab yourself a beer frappacino and the guy sitting next to you too. LOSER!!!!!

timbalu
09-26-2005, 12:48 PM

When your team has gotten to three consecutive Super Bowls (winning 2 out of 3) , being ranked both the # ONE offense and the #ONE defense in the league during an undefeated season you can talk to me. Your team can't claim those credentials...no team,other than Miami, can . You need to just shut up, go away, and watch the 49ers LOSE !! :tongue: