PDA

View Full Version : "You have been removed from the game for excesive delay"

Predaphin
09-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Has anyone ever gotten this message (on any of the Madden games) and been disconnected????

"You have been removed from the game for excesive delay"

Well I finally figured out what was causing this problem....It was my network at home...I don't have a router and everytime my laptop was in use of the wireless internet, it was slowing down the game with MAJOR lagg and it would kick me out of the game with that message.

I wish I would've caught it earlier as about 6 of my losses online are due to this error.

I should be 54-17 online right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fudge 101
09-22-2005, 10:01 PM
Has anyone ever gotten this message (on any of the Madden games) and been disconnected????

"You have been removed from the game for excesive delay"

Well I finally figured out what was causing this problem....It was my network at home...I don't have a router and everytime my laptop was in use of the wireless internet, it was slowing down the game with MAJOR lagg and it would kick me out of the game with that message.

I wish I would've caught it earlier as about 6 of my losses online are due to this error.

I should be 54-17 online right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

wow that sucks. I have 3 computers running internet and then my ps2 all at the same time and NO lag whatsoever. Well youve played me and you see. That sad to hear, although that record you have now isnt exactly bad :tongue:

UCFinfan86
09-23-2005, 06:35 AM
i have gotten that message once and i still dont understand why. I am running off a router off my regular computer.