PDA

View Full Version : A message to the delusional

cadillac style
09-22-2005, 09:40 PM
I read a post predicting the Hall of Fame career for Ricky's backup. Please put any comparisons of him and Cadillac Williams to bed, PLEASE. The thought of it is utter ridiculousness. Ronnie was behind Caddy for a reason. When Caddy broke his leg and was out for the season, your guy STILL didn't have the ability to carry Caddy's jock, and still can't. Ronnie will look good standing there in his baseball cap upon Ricky's return. That's what i call making good use of the #2 pick in the draft.

Chizzle
09-22-2005, 09:43 PM
im a die hard dolphin fan...
Which kills me when i say i agree with you 100% =(

HVACservice
09-22-2005, 09:44 PM
I read a post predicting the Hall of Fame career for Ricky's backup. Please put any comparisons of him and Cadillac Williams to bed, PLEASE. The thought of it is utter ridiculousness. Ronnie was behind Caddy for a reason. When Caddy broke his leg and was out for the season, your guy STILL didn't have the ability to carry Caddy's jock, and still can't. Ronnie will look good standing there in his baseball cap upon Ricky's return. That's what i call making good use of the #2 pick in the draft.

Caddy hasnt practiced all week.

He`s already hurt.

He will be lucky to be walking come December.

adamprez2003
09-22-2005, 09:46 PM

Cadillac will never be half the running back james wilder was while ronnie brown just needs the year under his belt to turn loose next year.

nolefin
09-22-2005, 09:56 PM
caddie is da man rightnow only time will tell, i think caddie is a better pure rb but ronnie can block and catch better

calphin
09-22-2005, 09:57 PM

Go play with your Barbies little girl.

unifiedtheory
09-22-2005, 10:16 PM

Thanks for coming...don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out...

cadillac style
09-22-2005, 11:40 PM
i was just giving my opinion. There is no reason for u guys to get so hostile. Then again, if i wasted a #2 pick on a backup rb, i'd be pissed too.

Muck
09-23-2005, 12:20 AM
When Caddy broke his leg and was out for the season, your guy STILL didn't have the ability to carry Caddy's jock, and still can't.

Oh really.

Check out the game log. Note that Ronnie missed the last game of the regular season (Alabama) with an ankle.

http://auburntigers.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2002-2003/plyr0008.html

His lowest ypc in a game was 4.6 against ULM. And that was because it was a blowout and he barely played.

Overall, in Caddy's absence (6 games)....Ronnie's stats were as follows:

144 carries
831 yards (5.8 ypc)
10 TDs

6 receptions
93 yards (15.5 ypc)
1 TD

And this was against Florida, LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, ULM and Penn State.

Muck
09-23-2005, 12:23 AM
i was just giving my opinion. There is no reason for u guys to get so hostile.

You come here talking ****, yet get your panties in a wad when you get the slightest flack back.

Then again, if i wasted a #2 pick on a backup rb, i'd be pissed too.

I stepped in some ****. And just after I wiped my shoes with my last post.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 09:50 AM

key word in your:shakeno: post j-a-c-k @ $ $ is broken leg. sounds injury prone already.

so dont come in here talkin smack. its been three f-in games and your putting caddy in the HOF what a homer!

nick1
09-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Brown had a higher yards per carry then Cadillac did, both Cadillac and Brown will be good RBs but Brown just needs some time to get settled in and then he will be off and running

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
¿como?

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 11:52 AM
¿como?Que Pasa!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Que Pashttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifa!

:grouplaug :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :moon: :nana: :roflmao: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 12:15 PM
:grouplaug :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :moon: :nana: :roflmao: :sidelol:If we suck then you swallow!!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 12:21 PM
If we suck then you swallow!!

LOL! i think thats the best one youve ever had!:lol: actually we choke:lol: