PDA

View Full Version : Who hates the Jets

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 12:55 AM
I know us Dolphans aren't the only ones who hate the jets...I know most AFC East fans hate them as well. I get pissed off just by looking at their fans on TV. I would just like to know who else feels this way? Is it just Dolphins or other teams feel like this?

P.S. The last loss by the dolphins loss was expected, but thats only because our recievers aren't used to having a QB that actually puts the ball in their hands!!! And the Jets S-U-C-K suck suck suck

wazzy
09-23-2005, 12:59 AM
I do hate the Jets but they beat us fairly and I will not argue about last game but I will say there future looks bad for them with Martin eventually falling off and Pennington's arm doesn't look so great and there backup(Fiedler) doesn't seem like any future plan for them. There D does look good for the future if they can keep the core together. Coming to my final conclusion there offense is going to suck nuts within the next few years Herm Edwards will be fired which is long overdue and im sure even Jets fans will agree,

dob72
09-23-2005, 01:02 AM
everybody hates the jets

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 01:24 AM
everybody hates the jets

lol...thats the spirit

njfinfan
09-23-2005, 04:24 AM
I despise the Jets and their fans with every fiber of my being.

so-long-Ricky
09-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Of course I hate the Jets.....but just like any other team in the AFC east I respect them.

That being said, my hatred for Miami runs deeper than any distain I have for the Jets. My only reasoning I have is, I started religiously watching the Bills around 1977-1978 ( I was around 7yrs old) and them constistantly being beat by Miami was extremely frustrating for a little guy like myself @ the time :)

BwanaZulia
09-23-2005, 05:12 AM
<--- Not So Much

:)

Bz

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Of course I hate the Jets.....but just like any other team in the AFC east I respect them.

That being said, my hatred for Miami runs deeper than any distain I have for the Jets. My only reasoning I have is, I started religiously watching the Bills around 1977-1978 ( I was around 7yrs old) and them constistantly being beat by Miami was extremely frustrating for a little guy like myself @ the time :)

:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :grouplaug :sidelol: :billsbite :nana: cheer up little guy! oh and by the way ricky's back, so change your name to so-long-playoffs:D

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 10:24 AM
I only hate the Jests when they play the Bills. Otherwise, as AFCE teams go, they're almost likeable and far, far better than the Patsies and the Fishies. :)

Now, Miami, on the other hand ... well, let's just say that I'm not here because I love the Fishies!!! :fire:

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 10:27 AM
:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :grouplaug :sidelol: :billsbite :nana: cheer up little guy! oh and by the way ricky's back, so change your name to so-long-playoffs:D

Yeah, but for how long??? :sidelol:

DanStillStands
09-23-2005, 01:43 PM
:jetssuck:

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2005, 02:04 PM
:jetssuck::nana:

Megatron
09-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Anyone who isn't borderline insane and Jets fans wives.

Cuban Dave 9
09-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Jet fans wives...that reminds me, i was talking to this chick who was a jets, knicks, and braves fan. Didn't last too long with me being a dolphin, heat, and marlins fan

BwanaZulia
09-23-2005, 02:49 PM

Mine doesn't count, she is a PhinFan.

BZ

Megatron
09-23-2005, 02:55 PM

BZ Holy crap she must have been super drunk when she met you, no good Finfan woman would sink so low otherwise.:lol:

BwanaZulia
09-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Holy crap she must have been super drunk when she met you, no good Finfan woman would sink so low otherwise.:lol:

Can't say you are the first to say that.

Yes, she is a PhinFan but I love her anyway... Thank God I can mold my daughter into something more respectable. :)

BZ

dob72
09-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Can't say you are the first to say that.

Yes, she is a PhinFan but I love her anyway... Thank God I can mold my daughter into something more respectable. :)

BZ
lol don't push to hard then she'll grow up hating the jets

BwanaZulia
09-23-2005, 03:47 PM
lol don't push to hard then she'll grow up hating the jets

Is playing the Jets chant all night long in her nursery too much? :)

BZ

footballer
09-23-2005, 08:01 PM
i do

calphin
09-23-2005, 10:56 PM

That being said, my hatred for Miami runs deeper than any distain I have for the Jets. My only reasoning I have is, I started religiously watching the Bills around 1977-1978 ( I was around 7yrs old) and them constistantly being beat by Miami was extremely frustrating for a little guy like myself @ the
time :)

Those days will soon be hear again.

calphin
09-23-2005, 10:58 PM

BZ

You have a great wife my friend.....come to the other side luke.

vanquenton
09-24-2005, 06:50 AM

BZ

You must have married her for her intelligence.

BwanaZulia
09-24-2005, 07:17 AM
You must have married her for her intelligence.

I certainly didn't marry her for her team associations.

BZ

cnc66
09-24-2005, 07:23 AM

BZ

ahhhh, I see. It all becomes clearer now. In your own home you have been punked (no shame here, I've been married) and you come here to extract some vengence. You say the things here that would get you a fry pan in your sleep at home. You better hope she never discovers what you are really saying about the Dolphins or it will be mushrooms for dinner.... :evil:

vanquenton
09-24-2005, 07:48 AM
ahhhh, I see. It all becomes clearer now. In your own home you have been punked (no shame here, I've been married) and you come here to extract some vengence. You say the things here that would get you a fry pan in your sleep at home. You better hope she never discovers what you are really saying about the Dolphins or it will be mushrooms for dinner.... :evil:

:rofl3:

BwanaZulia
09-24-2005, 08:54 AM

Off on a few points, but I will explain.

Everything I say here, I say to her. She knows I post here and the other boards, but chose only to sign up on a Jets board (JN) one day to defend Herm (yes, she thinks Herm is a good coach). We are very competitive so every year we play against each other in pickums and other NFL pools, sadly she usually does better.

I have invited her to come post here (just showed her this post) but she hasn't wanted to so far. Maybe someday.

I post here because I belong to all of the AFC East boards and like to go chat with the other fans before our games twice a year. Of course, this place is really well run and fun, so I might post here a bit more than the Patriots or Bills boards. I also feel like I know the Dolphins pretty well since I watch 6-9 games a year of theirs (two in person).

As for dinner, since I do all the cooking (she is a New York City girl after all) I am not worried about A) her knowing where the frying pan is of B) cooking anything at all. :)

If you really want to know the full pain, my two half-brothers, their wives, my father and my step-mother all live in Mass and are Patriot fans.

Oye.

BZ

motormeat0170
09-24-2005, 09:43 AM
How can you not hate the Jets...... J E T S suck, suck, suck....