PDA

View Full Version : MAdden 06: Switching Difficulty in Franchise?

SF Dolfan
09-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Just got the game and haven't played in years. I started in franchise mode, the skill setting was rookie. After losing 2, I went through winning the rest of my games, by increasingly large margins since my d would intercept like 5 passes a game. In my playoff game i couldn't move the ball and lost a close one. I checked and the skill level had gone to pro. I didn't change it.

Played through 1/2 another season at pro level, but it got too easy so i changed it to all-pro in my madden under settings. however, when i went to play a game, under settings it still said pro. I've played 2 games and they may have been a bit more difficult than before since the opposing qbs haven't thrown any picks, but its still very easy. In my madden, settings, it says all-pro, but in-game, it still says pro. Can I not change it? Is it changed just not saying it? ANybody else have this problem? I'm not sure what's going on but figure it has something to do with franchise mode.</B></B></B></B></I></I></I></I>

GridIronKing34
09-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Maybe you're not saving your settings and they go back to default. Or maybe you should try changing the settings while in Franchise mode. It's hard to say, I'm sure someone else will be able to help you.

SF Dolfan
09-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I got it. I needed to save back out to get it to stick before playing.