alx
09-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Ok heres what i got, I play 2:

Horn
Bruce
Housh
Bennett

The problem is i just realized Horn , Housh, and Bennett all have BYE week 10

Im thinking of dropping Bennett, but who do i pick up?

Glenn
Muhammad
Lewis(Eagles)
Engram

I already put Bennett on the trade block, but i dont think anybody wants him... Should i wait it out hoping Bennett picks it up, increasing his trade value??? Or just secure one of those free agents now??? and who??

Kucha
09-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Why don't you just simply wait till about week 8 or 9. One of your receivers may get hurt during that time and Bennett is a better replacement option than any of those other guys who are available. That's what I would do...sure another team's receiver could get hurt and pick up one or some of the guys who are available now but that could be your chance to offer Bennett in a trade.

Mile High Fin
09-23-2005, 12:55 PM
I'd jump on Muhammad now.... :eek: :evil:

You know you'll have to make a move SOMETIME before Week 10, and if you wait, the better choices may get picked up by others (due to injuries, under-performance of their own WRs, etc).

Muhammad is better than Bennett regardless.....
Thru 2 weeks:
Muhammad: Thrown to: 21 times; Caught: 16 catches; Yards: 140; TD: 1.
Bennett: Thrown to: 16 times; Caught: 6 catches; Yards: 131; TD: 0.
Both these guys are their team's #1 WR, but Muhammad is the CLEARER #1.

Glenn will lose catches to Keyshawn (and maybe Crayton); and TE Witten when he steps up. Glenn, IMHO just had a good Week 2, he won't maintain that production.
Lewis & Engram are their team's #2 WRs.....OK choices but not as good as Muhammad.

Lastly, you could argue that Muhammad's production may only INCREASE going forward as Orton gets more comfortable & experienced. Better grab him now, while he's still available. :evil:

Talos
09-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Muhammad is the ONLY person on that team who's going to see the football and he's a geniune red zone threat (if his team can ever make it there). Orton is only going to get better which only makes Muhammad go up in value.