PDA

View Full Version : What's With all the Panther Love?

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 12:27 PM
I first noticed it in the Spring when you guys went and overpaid for our free agents Reggie Howard and Jeno James. But you couldn't stop there, you had to go get our Special teams coach Scott O'Brien.

Then you scavenged for Panther castoffs like Travis Tillman, Joe Berger and Eddie Jackson. And, while the results aren't scientific, you seem to have a lot of fans that root for the Panthers in the NFC anyway. Why not just come clean and wear Panther Blue and Black tomorrow???

:evil:

Mod Edit: Smack Belongs in the Depths of the Sea, Put it in the main forum again and your gone.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-23-2005, 12:29 PM
I first noticed it in the Spring when you guys went and overpaid for our free agents Reggie Howard and Jeno James. But you couldn't stop there, you had to go get our Special teams coach Scott O'Brien.

Then you scavenged for Panther castoffs like Travis Tillman, Joe Berger and Eddie Jackson. And, while the results aren't scientific, you seem to have a lot of fans that root for the Panthers in the NFC anyway. Why not just come clean and wear Panther Blue and Black tomorrow???

tommorow?? the game is sunday! grantit most of us dont like the bucs we would never root for your kitties:fire:

Megatron
09-23-2005, 12:32 PM

:evil: Once again the place for this is in the Depth's of the Sea.

Rocky Raccoon
09-23-2005, 12:32 PM

I'm allergic to cats

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 12:34 PM
tommorow?? the game is sunday! grantit most of us dont like the bucs we would never root for your kitties:fire:

Day after tomorrow it is then!

ok, phin. That's better! I like seeing these ( :fire: ) on opposition boards!

I said the last part tongue in cheek but it is interesting how many recent additions you guys have that have strong Panther connections.

Any reason or just chance?

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Once again the place for this is in the Depth's of the Sea.

? why?

I'm asking a football question about player and coach movement from one team to another?

Megatron
09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Why not just come clean and wear Panther Blue and Black tomorrow???

Mod Edit: Smack Belongs in the Depths of the Sea, Put it in the main forum again and your gone.:shakeno:

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 12:48 PM
:shakeno:

It's your rules. I'd just like a clarification.

If I put the basic observation that you guys are signing and hiring a lot of ex panthers on your squad the past year without the obvious joke about switching to Panther Blue would that get me "banished"???

Megatron
09-23-2005, 12:52 PM

If I put the basic observation that you guys are signing and hiring a lot of ex panthers on your squad the past year without the obvious joke about switching to Panther Blue would that get me "banished"??? Ok here's the deal as I see it. If your post had ended before the "wearing Panther colours comment" it would have been fine. That little dig will just pin wheel the thing into a smack fest for sure. The Mods are trying hard to clean up the main page for purely football threads. As an opposing fan they will scrutinize you even closer because this site is a troll feeding ground. I thought you had a good point actually, just leave the digs out if you are starting the thread. If you are posting into an existing one and lay some low key smack it's usually OK.

WharfRat
09-23-2005, 12:53 PM

If I put the basic observation that you guys are signing and hiring a lot of ex panthers on your squad the past year without the obvious joke about switching to Panther Blue would that get me "banished"???

If you want clarification... you'll find it here: TOS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655)

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
If you want clarification... you'll find it here: TOS (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655)

TOS is for lawyers. But if what I said was "smack" then there are very few threads "up there" that don't have smack!

I'll just stay here in the depths of the sea where I'm nice and comfy! Pretty soon everyone will take a trip down here anyway!

WharfRat
09-23-2005, 01:00 PM
TOS is for lawyers.

Actually... TOS is what you agreed to when you signed up.... so technically, it's for you.
If you need a lawyer to decipher it... then you probably are more comfy in here....

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 01:03 PM

Jokes by trolls aren't allowed because they discuss very serious stuff in the main FishTank -- like how soon Miami will win the Super Bowl and when will Nick Saban, Gus Ferotte, and Ronnie Brown be inducted into the Pro Football HOF. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Megatron
09-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Jokes by trolls aren't allowed because they discuss very serious stuff in the main FishTank -- like how soon Miami will win the Super Bowl and when will Nick Saban, Gus Ferotte, and Ronnie Brown be inducted into the Pro Football HOF. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:Are you still here?? I wondered what rock you had crawled under.

Rocky Raccoon
09-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Jokes by trolls aren't allowed because they discuss very serious stuff in the main FishTank -- like how soon Miami will win the Super Bowl and when will Nick Saban, Gus Ferotte, and Ronnie Brown be inducted into the Pro Football HOF. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

go lose 4 more superbowls clown

Sal Lisitano
09-23-2005, 01:16 PM

Holy$hit...another 4 Choke Loser Fan making fun of the Dolphins and how soon Miami will win the Super Bowl. You are really FingFunny you know that...I have read some of your posts...and what a noticed is your repeated stupidity...and your need to come to the aid of other team fans who come here to talk about football. For the past 3 weeks now...as soon as a Denver fan...Jet fan...and Panthers fans shows up....there you are right behind them...kissing and sniffing their azz...you're fing pathetic...you come out with some lame fing joke about us FinFans and our support of our Fins...hey jerkOff...remember this is a Fins website. From your posts...and your constant azz kissing of oppossing fans who come here...I take it that you need attention and assurance from these other fans...your hoping to get their approval and agreement...you lonely *******.

Go Fins!!!

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Actually... TOS is what you agreed to when you signed up.... so technically, it's for you.
If you need a lawyer to decipher it... then you probably are more comfy in here....

Actually, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and can see a lot of holes in how you enforce your TOS.

You guys might not like the Bills fan for a good reason but he has a point. I noticed on my last trip down here that I was accused of "attacking" somebody when I was simply responding in kind. In that same thread was post after post of dolphin fans "personally attacking" the poor illiterate Panther fan that started the thread.

Now I make an obvious joke related to my topic and even used a cute smilie and you guys are still offended! I'd be willing to bet I could find a TOS violation in every damn thread if I was so inclined and took off my blue and orange shades.

I'll be gone Monday or Tuesday (or before!) and you guys have a kick *** site and lots of amazing fans. But this PC approach to talking football is irritating.

Megatron
09-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Actually, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and can see a lot of holes in how you enforce your TOS.

You guys might not like the Bills fan for a good reason but he has a point. I noticed on my last trip down here that I was accused of "attacking" somebody when I was simply responding in kind. In that same thread was post after post of dolphin fans "personally attacking" the poor illiterate Panther fan that started the thread.

Now I make an obvious joke related to my topic and even used a cute smilie and you guys are still offended! I'd be willing to bet I could find a TOS violation in every damn thread if I was so inclined and took off my blue and orange shades.

I'll be gone Monday or Tuesday (or before!) and you guys have a kick *** site and lots of amazing fans. But this PC approach to talking football is irritating. That sucks if you take off man, I think you have a pretty good mind for football. But the rules are the rules.:(

Sal Lisitano
09-23-2005, 01:31 PM

I'll be gone Monday or Tuesday (or before!) and you guys have a kick *** site and lots of amazing fans. But this PC approach to talking football is irritating.

Home Field advantage!!!

Just like this Sunday 9/25/05 at 1:00 p.m. at Dolphins Stadium!!!

Oh and of course we don't like most JiLLLLs fans...most of them come here and make fun of the Dolphins because we won a Super Bowl 30 + years ago...but the funny thing is...they don't even have 1 and went to 4 in a row :lol:

Take a look at the post by that dumbAzz JiLLLLs fan in this thread and read his signature...talk about a moron!!!

Go Fins!!!

PntherPryd
09-23-2005, 01:56 PM
That sucks if you take off man, I think you have a pretty good mind for football. But the rules are the rules.:(

Oh, I'll be checking in every time you guys play an NFC South team as long as I don't get the boot! And this looks like a great board all around but there's only so many hours in the day and I'm a mod on a Panthers board.

I'm just used to a little more leeway when it comes to talking football, smack or otherwise! I'll adjust the best way I can!

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Home Field advantage!!!

Just like this Sunday 9/25/05 at 1:00 p.m. at Dolphins Stadium!!!

Oh and of course we don't like most JiLLLLs fans...most of them come here and make fun of the Dolphins because we won a Super Bowl 30 + years ago...but the funny thing is...they don't even have 1 and went to 4 in a row :lol:

Take a look at the post by that dumbAzz JiLLLLs fan in this thread and read his signature...talk about a moron!!!

Go Fins!!!

Oh, do you really think all those FishFans disguised as empty seats are actually going to intimidate the Panthers??? :eek: They've actually gone to a Super Bowl in this century; I think they're made of sterner stuff than that.

:idea: Actually, those empty seats might help the Fishies!!! The Panthers will probably be laughing so hard, they might actually let the Fishies score a FG!!!

I don't make of the Fishies for winning a Super Bowl 30+ years ago. I make fun of FishFryFans who keep thinking a Super Bowl win 30+ means anything today, particularly those who weren't even around when it happened. Now, that's moronic!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Sal Lisitano
09-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Oh, do you really think all those FishFans disguised as empty seats are actually going to intimidate the Panthers??? :eek: They've actually gone to a Super Bowl in this century; I think they're made of sterner stuff than that.

:idea: Actually, those empty seats might help the Fishies!!! The Panthers will probably be laughing so hard, they might actually let the Fishies score a FG!!!

I don't make of the Fishies for winning a Super Bowl 30+ years ago. I make fun of FishFryFans who keep thinking a Super Bowl win 30+ means anything today, particularly those who weren't even around when it happened. Now, that's moronic!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

you just proved my point over and over again...you azz sniffer...again here you are sniffing PantherPryd's azz...coming to his defense...hating on the Fins.

Face it...even if it was over 30 years ago...at least we have won a Super Bowl...the JiLLLLs on the otherhand...are 0-4 :lol:

Fing Pathetic!!!

now go back to licking some azz!!!

Go Fins!!!

Megatron
09-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Oh, I'll be checking in every time you guys play an NFC South team as long as I don't get the boot! And this looks like a great board all around but there's only so many hours in the day and I'm a mod on a Panthers board.

I'm just used to a little more leeway when it comes to talking football, smack or otherwise! I'll adjust the best way I can!:D

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 02:20 PM
you just proved my point over and over again...you azz sniffer...again here you are sniffing PantherPryd's azz...coming to his defense...hating on the Fins.

Face it...even if it was over 30 years ago...at least we have won a Super Bowl...the JiLLLLs on the otherhand...are 0-4 :lol:

Fing Pathetic!!!

now go back to licking some azz!!!

Go Fins!!!

:nublar:When faced with reality, FishFRyFans resort to name-calling, do the "We won the Super Bowl and you didn't!!!" song-and-dance, and add a gross reference or two.

You are :0wned: , Sally!!!!

Bills rule!!!!!

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 02:21 PM
:nublar:When faced with reality, FishFRyFans resort to name-calling, do the "We won the Super Bowl and you didn't!!!" song-and-dance, and add a gross reference or two.

I like this so well, I'm gonna add it to my siggie. It surely is the TRUTH!!!!

finjim
09-23-2005, 02:55 PM
wait a minute!!

A Jills fan has the balls to show up here after getting RAPED by the Bucs???

Losman is CRAP!!

:roflmao:

Sal Lisitano
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM

You are :0wned: , Sally!!!!

Bills rule!!!!!

just like JiLLLLs fans will always say..."the last time the Fins won a Super Bowl was over 30 years ago." what do you expect...of course we'll comeback and say...that your JiLLLLs lost 4 Super Bowls in a row :lol:

the point is to win not lose...which your JiLLLLs have done 4 consecutive times. :lol:

you azz sniffer....oh...I just found out that another Jets fan logged on...go ahead be on your way to licking some azz...

Go Fins!!!

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 03:36 PM
wait a minute!!

A Jills fan has the balls to show up here after getting RAPED by the Bucs???

Losman is CRAP!!

:roflmao:
Yeah, I show up. I'm not a wussy FishFryFan who can't bother to go to the game 'cause it's too hot or too cold or too whatever .... :rofl3:

And what happened to your dreams of another undefeated season, Finjimminy? I think it got waylaid in the Big Apple by the Jests. Oh, well, this week the Panthers are comin' to town to maul your boys.
:D

Cats love Fish!!! Yum!!! :lol:

Losman was making his second start ever. What's Ferotte's excuse??? :help: