PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Kids

Jets#1
09-23-2005, 12:32 PM
A little late yes but I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to tell you clowns how sweet it was watching your team get manhandled all day! I hope you didn't get your hopes up after that lucky 1st week victory. You are destined to be 5-11 this year and many more to come. :tongue:

Mindwarp
09-23-2005, 12:34 PM
We have a Place for Smack. Keep it there, or your stay here will be short.

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 01:22 PM
I think the FinHeaven Marshalls are getting a little testy!!! :lol: I think the embarrassment of a second straight non-sell out is getting to them (the game really is "sold out" -- those will be FishFryFans disguised as empty seats on Sunday!!!) :rofl3:

Anyways, welcome to the Depths, Jets#1. Allies in the cause of putting the FishFans in their place are always welcome here!!! :up:

Oh, yeah, beware of certain FishFans who swim here ... some of them are, well, strange. If you hang here awhile, you'll figure them out. :rofl4:

Megatron
09-23-2005, 01:24 PM
I think the FinHeaven Marshalls are getting a little testy!!! :lol: I think the embarrassment of a second straight non-sell out is getting to them (the game really is "sold out" -- those will be FishFryFans disguised as empty seats on Sunday!!!) :rofl3:

Anyways, welcome to the Depths, Jets#1. Allies in the cause of putting the FishFans in their place are always welcome here!!! :up:

Oh, yeah, beware of certain FishFans who swim here ... some of them are, well, strange. If you hang here awhile, you'll figure them out. :rofl4: I never thought the total IQ of the trolls could get any lower but JETS#1 has proved me wrong.

Marino1983
09-23-2005, 03:04 PM

Oh, yeah, beware of certain FishFans who swim here ... some of them are, well, strange. If you hang here awhile, you'll figure them out.
How in the hell can YOU put ANYone in their place when EVERY Dolphin fan has B!TCH slapped YOU into the next season jiz gurgler?
And this is classic.. "Oh, yeah, beware of certain FishFans who swim here ... some of them are, well, strange." My but since when have YOU become a Dolphin fan popZIT?
Start proof reading YOUR own garbage spam before you accuse ANYone else of being "strange"!
F***ing W NY hand-job...
:eek:

Marino1983

nephinsfan
09-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Manhandled???? the jets beat a team that was slated to be 500 if that...they look horrible doing it...and now they are headed to the SB.....

now that is funny!

FinsNCanes
09-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Enjoy watching Fiedler start by week 8.

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 07:00 PM
How in the hell can YOU put ANYone in their place when EVERY Dolphin fan has B!TCH slapped YOU into the next season jiz gurgler?
And this is classic.. "Oh, yeah, beware of certain FishFans who swim here ... some of them are, well, strange." My but since when have YOU become a Dolphin fan popZIT?
Start proof reading YOUR own garbage spam before you accuse ANYone else of being "strange"!
F***ing W NY hand-job...

Marino1983

Well, Morono, if the shoe fits in your mouth, just chew on it a while. It's probably cleaner than some of the other stuff you put there. :lol:

WILLIS21
09-23-2005, 10:49 PM
F***ing W NY hand-job...

Marino1983

Pot.Kettle.Black.

Marino1983
09-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Well, Morono, if the shoe fits in your mouth, just chew on it a while. It's probably cleaner than some of the other stuff you put there. :lol:
:goof:
Translated,,, Yeah YOU are right but I don't have the nut-sack to admit IT!
:sleep:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Pot.Kettle.Black.
Goat-fan.Owned.Once Again.
:wave:

Marino1983

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Goat-fan.Owned.Once Again.
:wave:

Marino1983

Trite. :sleep: Over-used. :sleep: Bbbbbooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg. :sleep: How about a little originality, Morono??? :sleep:

TokyoFishFan
09-24-2005, 02:56 AM
Always fun trolling the slums of the board. Of course, this thread is worthless as expected.

Marino1983
09-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Trite. :sleep: Over-used. :sleep: Bbbbbooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg. :sleep: How about a little originality, Morono??? :sleep:
:lolcry:
Look at who is typing....
Same old self-smack from the same old cum receptical 4 CHOKE fan base!!
:boring:

Marino1983

WILLIS21
09-24-2005, 10:14 AM
:lolcry:
Look at who is typing....
Same old self-smack from the same old cum receptical 4 CHOKE fan base!!
:boring:

Marino1983

Yeah, you've never used the phrase " 4 choke" before. Guess what Morono, if you don't give a cat's *** that the dolphins lost to the 49ers 20 years a go in the SB, why would bills fans give a cat's *** what happened in the early 90s.

Marino1983
09-25-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah, you've never used the phrase " 4 choke" before. Guess what Morono, if you don't give a cat's *** that the dolphins lost to the 49ers 20 years a go in the SB, why would bills fans give a cat's *** what happened in the early 90s.
Because YOU are here DAILY GAYhe ,, adding (smacked B!TCH) post counts to every Dolphin fan who surfs the depths moron!!
And pay attention little fellatio princess,,, The Dolphins have TWO lombardi trophies....
Where the F*** is/are the billy goats??
Oh that's right... The cowboy's have 2 while the skins and the giants own the other billy CHOKES....
Deal with it nut-sack chin rest...

Marino1983