Game 1

Dolphins (DolphinsD1) 14

Dolphins (Predaphin) 31

-----------------------------
The Rematch

Dolphins (DolphinsD1) 7

Chiefs (Predaphin) 30

Good games DolphinsD1,

The first game (Dolphins vs. Dolphins) I started off completely hot....I recieved the ball first and on my first drive, I drove down the field like a knife through swiss cheese. But once I entered the redzone, I turned the ball over. Momentum swung to DolphinD1's side from there on....He managed to drive back down the field and score a TD making 7-0, I managed to tie it up at 7-7 and it stayed like that for a while, until about the second half. I manged to pull away in the 3rd qrtr and never looked back from there. It was a close game throughout the entire game...I manage to take the commanding lead until about the end of the 3rd qrtr.

GAME 2

In game 2, DolphinsD1 proposed a rematch right after our first game, but I had to eat, about 45 mins later, I logged back in to give him the rematch...This time I chose the Chiefs and it was over from the getgo, on the second play of the game Preist Holmes busted for an 80 yard TD run....This time DolphinsD1 never managed to take the lead. In the second qrtr, he was down by 20 and began to throw more often then not. The Chiefs began to make it an INT fest in the 3rd qrtr, as DolphinsD1 could not get anything going. After being backed up in his own endzone (at about his own 12 yard line), The Chiefs picked it off and had the ball in the redzone ready to score again.

The Dolphins had had enough, as DolphinsD1 concedeted defeat after that last turnover with the score 30-7 in the 3rd Qrtr.

DolphinsD1
09-23-2005, 08:28 PM
i admit it i gave up, cant wait to play again hopefully i can score more points next time..... i need to work on my defense the 3-4 just wasnt stopping the run................. but i think i got you figured out. when i get the run stopped your next weapon is tightends..... i need to work on covering them also, sometimes i try covering big tightends with tall linebackers it doesnt work then i'll try covering them with quick cbs doesnt woirk either.... i will be ready for another rematch anytime...

Fudge 101
09-24-2005, 02:00 AM
i admit it i gave up, cant wait to play again hopefully i can score more points next time..... i need to work on my defense the 3-4 just wasnt stopping the run................. but i think i got you figured out. when i get the run stopped your next weapon is tightends..... i need to work on covering them also, sometimes i try covering big tightends with tall linebackers it doesnt work then i'll try covering them with quick cbs doesnt woirk either.... i will be ready for another rematch anytime...

only with the chiefs does he use the TE's as much. Sure, he uses McMike a lot too...but Boston is his go to guy :evil: :lol: (learned from an experienced A55 whooping...)

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 03:35 PM
well fellas, hate to break it to you, but the beating got worse.....

~GAME 3~

Predaphin (DOLPHINS) - 40

DolophinsD1 (DOLPHINS) - 3