PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Crowder Time
09-23-2005, 02:22 PM
I just traded Edge Derrick Mason and M. Moore for R. Moss, Ahman Green and D. Foster. Some people are calling shannigans. Is this really that bad of a deal for the other guy? Ahman Green is an underachiever and Foster and Moore are both 2nd string backs. I am the commish and the minute I see a trade pending I push it through, so obviously thats what I did here. Whats your take?

Mile High Fin
09-23-2005, 03:18 PM
I just traded Edge Derrick Mason and M. Moore for R. Moss, Ahman Green and D. Foster. Some people are calling shannigans. Is this really that bad of a deal for the other guy? Ahman Green is an underachiever and Foster and Moore are both 2nd string backs. I am the commish and the minute I see a trade pending I push it through, so obviously thats what I did here. Whats your take?

Ahman Green < Edge

R. Moss >>>>>>>>>>>> Derrick Mason

D. Foster >>>>> M. Moore

Honestly, I can see why they're mad. It's a (very) good deal for you.

You get the lesser (slightly) RB in Green.

HOWEVER

You get the VASTLY SUPERIOR Randy Moss; and DEFINITELY BETTER Foster (especially considering S. Davis' injury concerns).

I wonder why your trading partner would want to give up Green to get Edge; when he'd also give up R.Moss (for D. Mason????); and Foster (for Moore????). Maybe he's just dumb???? :lol:

Considering it's very early in the season.....I think that helps you uphold the trade as being legitimate (since anything can happen, and nobody's out of the running yet, even if they're 0-2 so far).
However, it does seem very much in your favor, nonetheless. ;)

JAcK o D1AmonDs
09-23-2005, 06:34 PM
good trade

hunter5nc1
09-24-2005, 04:40 AM
I think you will miss Edge