PDA

View Full Version : What The F?!?!?!?!

Agent51
09-23-2005, 02:27 PM
OK, so I'm tryin to finish my RFTH mode in NCAA (using the Texas Longhorns, and I'm a HB) and I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and each of the four years I have come so close to the national championship and lost it at the very end. My freshman year I made the game but lost by 3 in SEVEN OTs, sophmore year I had 3 regular season loses and got the Holiday Bowl or something like that, last year my guy got injured for 7 weeks and we pretty much couldn't get he run going and lost 4 games, this year I'm goin great, undeafeated and everything, I gotta knock off #14 ranked Nebraska (I am ranked #2, behind USC) in the Big 12 championship game and I'm in the title game. Here's where it gets all F*CKED UP. I'm playing fine then like halfway through the second quarter, with the game tied at 14 all, I'm running my hurry up offense. I hand the ball off to pick up the 2yds for the 1st down and my RB seems to throw a shake off juke but at nothing, so I think, OK, maybe I hit the juke stick by accident, and I think nothing of it. Next play, again, i go to run cuz it only got me 1 yd last time, and this time I'm WAY outside on a pitch, NOBODY is around me and I get "Big Hitted" and FUMBLE! I'm like WTF!?!? so I look at the replay and it looks like a freakin CLEAT tackled me, like a whoel guy is invisible except for one shoe. Then I remember the madden glitch from the update with the 7" tall lineman, so I zoom in, sure enough, its a tiny player! So I go to the Depth Chart and there he is, starting ROLB for Nebraska, #53 sophmore Adam Alston, ZERO FEET, SEVEN INCHES. Normally this would be funny, except I am playing on the hardest setting, struggling for points as it is against the #4 ranked Nebraska D, and if I lose there goes my LAST title shot before my senior RFTH player graduates. It is damn near impossible to play now, and it randomly happened halfway through the 2nd, I'm just starting the 3rd now, tied at 14 still. But everytime I run the guy slips right through and it just looks like a little speck coming at me, so I gotta try and watch a tiny dot PLUS the normal size guys to run, or QB evade and throw. He is too tiny for my guys to block, so he gets penetration every damn time, yet he plays like a normal size guy in the fact that he does huge big hits (since i can't see him coming it's a perfect setup for em) and tackles and stuff. It's SUPER lame, and if I lose my last chance at a national championship game because of this I am going to be PISSED.

*EDIT* Sorry for such a long post, just venting, has anyone else seen this in NCAA?

PhinsPhan
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
that is funny.

But you could always quit your game you are playing then change the guys height then start the game over.

mor911
09-23-2005, 02:38 PM
That sucks man.... On that same note, I have agree with PhinsPhan. That is funny.

Predaphin
09-23-2005, 03:10 PM
that is funny.

But you could always quit your game you are playing then change the guys height then start the game over.

that would be like cheating, wouldn;t it???

Agent51
09-23-2005, 03:18 PM
that is funny.

You can't edit rosters in RFTH mode, tried a million times when I couldn't get my guy to be #21 cuz someone on the team had it already.

I ended up winning 24-21 in 2 OTs, so now I'm about to play USC in the Orange Bowl.

Question, HOW does my RB lead the Heisman list EVERY SINGLE WEEK after week 2 and yet my WR, who was #2 on the list all year and injured the last 4 games, and who's YDs and TDs were like 1/3 of my RBs, win the Heisman? Seriously, my yards were triple his, and my TDs were ALMOST quadruple his. Hell, the 3rd place WR from Iowa had more yds and TDs than my WR, he didn't even PLAY the last 4 games of the season! DAMMIT man, this sh*t happened freshman year too, I lead the list the whole year, hell, he was FOURTH on the list 2 weeks before the presentation then HE gets it, so he stole it from me as a freshman, then again as a senior, and I was WAY ahead of him in stats and voting all season too!?!?!?! Uh, this is lame. So now I brought my running back from an 81 rating as a Fresh to a 98 as a senior and yet never won the damn Heisman, I lost it to some 92 rated WR who had way lower all purpose YDs and TDs and was injured. G A Y

arsenal
09-23-2005, 03:19 PM
that would be like cheating, wouldn;t it???

haha well cmon these are ****ed up circumstances...

the seven inch dudes are funny to see play though, i had gotten them madden rosters with the 7inch guy and i did an exhibition game to see him play, **** was funny...

but that sucks for you, just pass a lot, im sure he cant intercept any balls, haha... and if your trying to get your HB involved do screens and pass to him...

eventhough im sure your done with that game as of now, did you end up winning/losing, what happened?

PhinsPhan
09-23-2005, 03:20 PM
Cheating?

He is tied at half time. Just restart and set the 7" linebacker to normal. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Agent51
09-23-2005, 03:21 PM
haha well cmon these are ****ed up circumstances...

the seven inch dudes are funny to see play though, i had gotten them madden rosters with the 7inch guy and i did an exhibition game to see him play, **** was funny...

but that sucks for you, just pass a lot, im sure he cant intercept any balls, haha... and if your trying to get your HB involved do screens and pass to him...

eventhough im sure your done with that game as of now, did you end up winning/losing, what happened?

Yeah, won 24-21 in double OT, ad I figured out something, you can hurdle the 7" dude, lol. He is just really hard to see but if you hit Triangle you can jump him, so i guess he REALLY is 7" and not just looks 7" but has the space of a tall dude. It was funny once i won the game, but if I lost my last title shot cuz of it I woulda been PISSED. he was 0'7", 243lbs on the stat screen, haha.

Mindwarp
09-23-2005, 03:28 PM
he was 0'7", 243lbs on the stat screen, haha.

thats one fat little dude.

washFin84
09-23-2005, 04:06 PM
OK, so I'm tryin to finish my RFTH mode in NCAA (using the Texas Longhorns, and I'm a HB) and I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and each of the four years I have come so close to the national championship and lost it at the very end. My freshman year I made the game but lost by 3 in SEVEN OTs, sophmore year I had 3 regular season loses and got the Holiday Bowl or something like that, last year my guy got injured for 7 weeks and we pretty much couldn't get he run going and lost 4 games, this year I'm goin great, undeafeated and everything, I gotta knock off #14 ranked Nebraska (I am ranked #2, behind USC) in the Big 12 championship game and I'm in the title game. Here's where it gets all F*CKED UP. I'm playing fine then like halfway through the second quarter, with the game tied at 14 all, I'm running my hurry up offense. I hand the ball off to pick up the 2yds for the 1st down and my RB seems to throw a shake off juke but at nothing, so I think, OK, maybe I hit the juke stick by accident, and I think nothing of it. Next play, again, i go to run cuz it only got me 1 yd last time, and this time I'm WAY outside on a pitch, NOBODY is around me and I get "Big Hitted" and FUMBLE! I'm like WTF!?!? so I look at the replay and it looks like a freakin CLEAT tackled me, like a whoel guy is invisible except for one shoe. Then I remember the madden glitch from the update with the 7" tall lineman, so I zoom in, sure enough, its a tiny player! So I go to the Depth Chart and there he is, starting ROLB for Nebraska, #53 sophmore Adam Alston, ZERO FEET, SEVEN INCHES. Normally this would be funny, except I am playing on the hardest setting, struggling for points as it is against the #4 ranked Nebraska D, and if I lose there goes my LAST title shot before my senior RFTH player graduates. It is damn near impossible to play now, and it randomly happened halfway through the 2nd, I'm just starting the 3rd now, tied at 14 still. But everytime I run the guy slips right through and it just looks like a little speck coming at me, so I gotta try and watch a tiny dot PLUS the normal size guys to run, or QB evade and throw. He is too tiny for my guys to block, so he gets penetration every damn time, yet he plays like a normal size guy in the fact that he does huge big hits (since i can't see him coming it's a perfect setup for em) and tackles and stuff. It's SUPER lame, and if I lose my last chance at a national championship game because of this I am going to be PISSED.

*EDIT* Sorry for such a long post, just venting, has anyone else seen this in NCAA?Enjoyed reading this, great story. Thanks. :roflmao: Sorry for you troubles though:)

Agent51
09-23-2005, 04:28 PM
OK, so just to update, I beat USC in the title game 18-17, it was 17-16 USC til they were trying to run the clock out, fumbled, and I tackled the FB in the endzone for a safety. I just saved my guy, gonna put him in madden later, I'll post where he goes and what round and stuff. I'm still pretty pissed that I did all that work with him and never won the heisman, and my damn WR stole it form me TWICE, haha, but oh well.

Offerdahl56
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
sorry to be the late guy who doesn't know, but what was the glitch in madden? i understand it's a 7 inch tall guy but where did he\it come from?

mor911
09-27-2005, 02:35 PM
sorry to be the late guy who doesn't know, but what was the glitch in madden? i understand it's a 7 inch tall guy but where did he\it come from?
In the previous roster update, there was a 7 inch lineman on the Jets. I think it's been fixed now.

Offerdahl56
09-27-2005, 02:37 PM
oh ok thanks---i was just curious b\c i hadn't heard it before. thanks for the info--

BigDogsHunt
09-28-2005, 03:03 PM
thats one fat little dude.

LOL...what a funny write up, here is his yearbook picture.....:fatman: