PDA

View Full Version : I noticed alot of ppl have ps2 online here. Well..Socom 3 is now GOLD. Are you playin

FinsNCanes
09-23-2005, 07:24 PM
What up fellas. Seeing if anyone on here will be playing Socom 3 when it comes out on the 11th. Would be great to play with some people from the forum and not have to worry about little kids bitching and moaning.

Timmy54
09-23-2005, 07:34 PM
i will be in on some of that

DolphinsD1
09-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Madden and socom are the only games i play... socom should be great if they fixed the cheating and lagging..... www.freewebs.com/socom2generals (http://www.freewebs.com/socom2generals) --- thats our socom2 website its decent,, got some of our pictures and thing like that... my socom name GEN.PAINKILLER.

MillerTime
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Socom 3 is going to be awesome

Fudge 101
09-24-2005, 01:57 AM
Socom 3 is going to be awesome

understatement of the year. Ive waited FOREVER for this game seriously...it just looks so good with the weapon variations. Im so sick of the lets call this that and the other a noob gun that has happened to socom. I stopped playing a long time ago because all people like to do is complain. When it first game out it was the M60,then the IW, then the M14, Then the M4A1 i mean the list just grew and grew... Hopefully...HOPEFULLY that is all fixed because i am STOKED for socom III

FinsNCanes
09-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm getting a couple people together from another forum I go to. If you guys wanna form a "clan" (whoever has most time can be leader I don't care) we can do that. I've got about 4-5 guys from another site saying they'll probably be playing. Could be good times..(being a Bills fan don't be suprised if I team kill you once or twice ;)

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm getting a couple people together from another forum I go to. If you guys wanna form a "clan" (whoever has most time can be leader I don't care) we can do that. I've got about 4-5 guys from another site saying they'll probably be playing. Could be good times..(being a Bills fan don't be suprised if I team kill you once or twice ;)Make sure when you get your clan together, you play my clan, H.O.G( Hail of Gunfire) we have about 6 rosters.

HugeFinFan
09-29-2005, 02:02 PM
I've been waiting for this game for wayyyy to long. Socom 1 and 2 we're great games. I started a finheaven socom clan for #2 this past year. It was pretty successful for a while. We should start another one up for Socom 3...

patinthehat
09-29-2005, 03:32 PM
yo fishncanes...you live in ft. myers?

My house is in cape coral, I'm up in tampa for college. (graduated from mariner a few years back)

and yeah, i may be getting socom also, that game is awesome.

Motion
09-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Hardcore SOCOMer here. I will playing as much as humanly possible when it comes out. Can't wait to snipe people driving vehicles.