PDA

View Full Version : OK, Getting Pretty Pissed

Agent51
09-23-2005, 07:26 PM
OK, so I FINALLY am ready to import my NCAA RFTH player into Madden, now that all the updates for Madden are out and everything. So I go and import it and do the draft etc etc, I went Round 2 Pick 16 to Cincy, but then I go to practice to test my guy out, and he's BLACK? WTF, how hard is it to save a damn skin color when ALL the other info and equipment and everything is right? Is EA stereotyping players now and figuring 99.9% of RBs in the NFL are black, so since my guy is a RB he has to be changed from white to black? This is BS. There isn't even a way to change the skin color, it's lame. I restarted TWICE now, for a total of three drafts (round 2 pick 15 to the packers and round 2 pick 6 to Oakland) and all three times I have been black. I'm really getting pissed. I didn't just play four goddamn seasons of RFTH PLUS 5 dynasty seasons (so I could have myself and real classes in the draft in frnachise mode) just to be able to use myself in Superstar mode from college without creating him only to have him not even be the right freakin color?!?! Seriously, it's not that f*ckin hard to make him the right skin color in the transfer, there are only THREE to choose from! They have every other tiny detail right, like the fact that he only has a band on ONE arm etc etc, but they can't even get the most important detail, and the one detail that CAN'T be changed at all, right???????????? I'm so damn mad and aggrevated right now.

RAS25
09-23-2005, 07:31 PM
i was just gonna buy madden...and was about to break my protest..now ill wait seems like to many bugs

Agent51
09-23-2005, 07:34 PM
i was just gonna buy madden...and was about to break my protest..now ill wait seems like to many bugs

its really pissin me off now, lol, i mean, i'm gonna be playin a franchise 98% of the time, but i want to have a superstar mode too for the times i wanna play but not in my franchise, but NO, it keeps making me black. just did it AGAIN, round 2, pick 27, to the falcons, and, again, i turned from white to black

Agent51
09-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Again, round 2, pick 1, 49ers, BLACK....**** YOU EA

Mod Edit: I feel the same way about EA, (pc owner) but that is no reason to violate the profanity filter. WB3

*EDIT* sorry, didn't mean to, just venting

Wildbill3
09-23-2005, 07:55 PM
is this for xbox or ps2? This is exactly why I prefer the Pc version, even if it still hasn't had a roster update, (I can always count on guys like struttdaddy though) because right now there is a game editor for the pc that even lets you fix nick sabans ratings...

Agent51
09-23-2005, 07:56 PM
is this for xbox or ps2? This is exactly why I prefer the Pc version, even if it still hasn't had a roster update, (I can always count on guys like struttdaddy though) because right now there is a game editor for the pc that even lets you fix nick sabans ratings...

PS2. It wouldn't even be an issue if you could go in and edit the appearance, you could just change the skin color to the right one, but, of course, you CAN'T, so I just wasted all that time playing four BORING seasons of RFTH mode for NOTHING, cuz I want to have it be ME in superstar mode, and I'm not black, so there goes all realism right there.

Wildbill3
09-23-2005, 07:58 PM
I wish the Pc had that feature, (import from another game) but at least if I get mad at madden, I can always jump over to Half Life 2 and gravity gun somebody's ***.

Agent51
09-23-2005, 08:01 PM
It's just so lame, we have to play 4 seasons of, lets face it, BORING RFTH mode, where you can't scout, recruit, hell, you can't even set a gameplan or change the depth chart, all so we can have our guy in the superstar mode, but yet they can't even get ONE guy the right color. Jeez man, it amazes me how ALL the guys in the imported draft classes come out to be the right skin color, the right equipment, all that, in franchise mode, but yet the ONE GUY you import into superstar mode can't be the proper color...............ARRRRRRRRRRRGH

PhinsPhan
09-24-2005, 12:54 AM
This is a glitch. It is a common one too.

When importing from NCAA you are always black. There is no way to change that, unless you start from scratch and make yourself white in Madden Superstar. But you CAN NOT import from NCAA without being black.

Agent51
09-24-2005, 02:49 PM
This is a glitch. It is a common one too.

When importing from NCAA you are always black. There is no way to change that, unless you start from scratch and make yourself white in Madden Superstar. But you CAN NOT import from NCAA without being black.

THAT SUCKS! But thanks man, at least I know now that restarting over and over in hopes of randomly getting a white dude is a waste of time, and that whole RFTH crap was a waste of time too. That is such crap, but thanks again for the heads-up dude, now I can just scratch the whole importing my guy thing.