PDA

View Full Version : the heat suck

footballer
09-23-2005, 08:34 PM
yes donkeys i said it...the wiz are gonna sweep u bamas this year...i admit, d-wade is a poor mans iverson, but other than that you have NOTHING..shaqs all old, and hurting, the glove? the glove? come on, he cant keep up with these quicker young cats now-a-days, plus he cant shoot...oh, did i forget eddie jones? yes, i did forget him...yall suck..
ps
yes, i live in VA, and yes, i am, and have been a dolfan all my life, but i have always rooted for the bullets, so, as i can not be onloine all night to respond to your feeble attempts at bashing my thread, remember this, miami dolphins are the best, miami heat sucks..
good night.

FinsNYanksFan13
09-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Hell yeah man, the Heat suck LMAO!

NaboCane
09-23-2005, 09:15 PM
If you have something insightful to post in a new thread, by all means. But this belongs in The Depths, whatever sport it is.

aquaattak
09-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Eddie jones...Uh, yeah......Hes not on our team anymore, it is ok to come out from under that rock every once in a while....

BTW, how'd the Wiz do last year in the playoffs???

Just checking...

dob72
09-23-2005, 09:29 PM
u make alot of good points

R_t_Kraken
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
yes donkeys i said it...the wiz are gonna sweep u bamas this year...i admit, d-wade is a poor mans iverson, but other than that you have NOTHING..shaqs all old, and hurting, the glove? the glove? come on, he cant keep up with these quicker young cats now-a-days, plus he cant shoot...oh, did i forget eddie jones? yes, i did forget him...yall suck..
ps
yes, i live in VA, and yes, i am, and have been a dolfan all my life, but i have always rooted for the bullets, so, as i can not be onloine all night to respond to your feeble attempts at bashing my thread, remember this, miami dolphins are the best, miami heat sucks..
good night.

haha, come back and say that when we easily win the division on our way to our first championship.

We just signed Gary Payton. Major upgrade over Damon Jones. Do some research before you start spewing your garbage. Eddie and Damon Jones no longer play for Miami.

Wade is a good 10x the player Arenas is. We just swept you guys in the EC Semis easily with a much lesser team than we've put together this year. Significant signings - Antoine Walker, Gary Payton, Jason Williams, James Posey, add that to what we already have in Dwyane Wade, The Diesel, Udonis, Zo, and Dorrell Wright and you got a serious threat for a title, son.

You can run your mouth all you want, I heard plenty of it last year from both Nets and Gizard fans. We ended up sweeping you both in the playoffs. The Heat are going all the way.

TerryTate
09-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Do some freaking research, and dont forget...when you clean up around your house/apt next time, there are plenty of brooms the Heat gave your horrible team as a consolation prize after sweeping your sorry squad.

And let's not forget that they celebrated like they won the NBA title after winning a first round playoff series. What a joke! :)