PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Thank

FLA-PATRIOT
09-23-2005, 10:13 PM
all the faithful south florida fin fans for my 4 free tickets to sundays game. how pathetic.. TWO seperate season ticket holders i know just threw me their tickets for sundays game because they dont wanna go see the fins lose were the words said quote on quote.. LMAO i even got two free parking passes, too bad were taking one car! i cant wait to look up on the jumbotron to see the pats score like i always do.. thats MY highlight of the game.. SEE YALL THERE!
try and find me in the crowd, ill be wearin my brady jersey, ok? :lol:

nephinsfan
09-23-2005, 10:34 PM
all the faithful south florida fin fans for my 4 free tickets to sundays game. how pathetic.. TWO seperate season ticket holders i know just threw me their tickets for sundays game because they dont wanna go see the fins lose were the words said quote on quote.. LMAO i even got two free parking passes, too bad were taking one car! i cant wait to look up on the jumbotron to see the pats score like i always do.. thats MY highlight of the game.. SEE YALL THERE!

Let me guess, you have been following the patriots ever since Jim Plunkett right??? or was the tuck rule game your first ever patsy game????

and by the way, you are not going to want to look at the jumbo tron this week. cause the steelers are going to kill the patsies.

and why the hell would you want to go see two teams that you are not a fan of???

calphin
09-23-2005, 10:47 PM

:sleep: lame

Marino1983
09-23-2005, 11:17 PM
:huh:
And when YOU finally figure it out that the Dolphins are playing the Panthers this Sunday let us know, mmmmK.... :goof:
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Have a good time at the game, FLA-PATRIOT, but I think you'll be disappointed in the end because the Stillers will do in the Patsies again! I think the Belichick myth ends this season.

Kinzua
09-23-2005, 11:36 PM
And when YOU finally figure it out that the Dolphins are playing the Panthers this Sunday let us know, mmmmK.... :goof:

Marino1983

The joke's on you, Morono. Obviously, you haven't been to an NFL game in a while. :lol: FYI - Most stadiums show the scoring plays from other games on the stadium screens during time-outs, tv time-outs, and between quarters, etc. :rofl3:

JAcK o D1AmonDs
09-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Have a good time at the game, FLA-PATRIOT, but I think you'll be disappointed in the end because the Stillers will do in the Patsies again! I think the Belichick myth ends this season.

but not by the bills ever

dob72
09-24-2005, 12:19 AM
ouch u really smacked us up

Nublar7
09-24-2005, 02:24 AM
I agree. The Steelers are going to kick the Patriots around all day.

unifiedtheory
09-24-2005, 04:30 AM
The Belichick "myth" has gotten them three rings...I love Bill's idiot talking smack about other teams.

Win something....ANYTHING before opening your yap.

Wagon Circler
09-24-2005, 05:37 AM
The Belichick "myth" has gotten them three rings...I love Bill's idiot talking smack about other teams.

Oh shut up. You are clearly one of the most annoying posters on here. Go ahead and lick the pats Lombardi trophy now.

Marino1983
09-24-2005, 08:18 AM
The joke's on you, Morono.
:rolleyes2
No,,, actually the "JOKE" has been on YOUR parents popZIT....
And ANYone who has come in contact with YOU since the condom they attempted to use had a hole in it!!
:lol:

Marino1983

BleedinGreenNC
09-24-2005, 09:45 AM

Marino1983LOL!! That guy is clueless!:rofl3:

Kinzua
09-24-2005, 01:32 PM

Yeah, three rings with Romeo Crenell and Charlie Weiss doing the details on offense and defense, and Belichick being proclaimed "genius".

He wasn't a "genius" in Cleveland. In fact, he got run out of town. With new coordinators, I think we'll see if BB really is a "genius"...

BTW, when was the last time the Fishies even made it to the Big Dance, sweatpea??? :rofl3: Hint: Danny Marino's sophomore season.

FYI -- the Buffalo Bills won back-to-back AFL Championships in 1964 and 1965. It was those two championships that gave legitimacy to the AFL and paved the way for the first Super Bowl after the 1966 season (played in 1967), just as the Jets' 1969 Super Bowl III victory over the then Baltimore Colts paved the way for the actual merger of the two leagues and the creation of the modern NFL. Miami isn't the only team with a history; it's just that other teams' fans don't constantly blat about theirs like FishFryFans. :rolleyes:

nchard
09-24-2005, 04:51 PM
I agree. The Steelers are going to kick the Patriots around all day.

pittsburgh has a very good team . but i think its going to be a close game. after a lose, the patriots are going to be up for this game. its your dolphins you should be worried about. i think the panthers are going to kick some phins butts.

nc 36

miami 10

FLA-PATRIOT
09-25-2005, 12:09 AM
why am i going to the game you ask?

everyone likes some form of amusement.. i just happen to be into comedies!

Nublar7
09-25-2005, 12:15 AM
pittsburgh has a very good team . but i think its going to be a close game. after a lose, the patriots are going to be up for this game. its your dolphins you should be worried about. i think the panthers are going to kick some phins butts.

nc 36

miami 10
:lol:

so-long-Ricky
09-25-2005, 08:00 AM

Normally I enjoy a good "smack talk" post about the fins but this one is just low class. Forget the reasoning, 2 people offered a free set a tickets and parking passes to see a good game. Try to show a little appreciation next time instead of acting like a low class prick that you seem to be.......

Marino1983
09-25-2005, 08:03 AM
why am i going to the game you ask?

everyone likes some form of amusement.. i just happen to be into comedies!
Hence YOUR fondness of the Boston Patsies....
:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Normally I enjoy a good "smack talk" post about the fins but this one is just low class. Forget the reasoning, 2 people offered a free set a tickets and parking passes to see a good game. Try to show a little appreciation next time instead of acting like a low class prick that someone wants nothing to do with.......

:eek:

Marino1983

buckwilde
09-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Sure you went to the game to watch the FINS WIN pal. You must be a closet Dolphin fan. On this site talking about the Dolphins and then you are at the game? Time for you to come on out of the closet!! Bet you were a big Celtics fan in the 80's and Bulls in the 90's too??!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAH

cnc66
09-26-2005, 10:50 AM
he got to see us do something his boys couldn't....beat Carolina. hahahaha

FLA-PATRIOT
09-26-2005, 01:59 PM
:goof: :goof: :goof: you should know about" coming out the closet' :rofl3: