PDA

View Full Version : To Finheaven Family

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Mods, give this some time up here if you can, please. I had a run in with Wildbill3 over my avatar, and I made life hard for my ex-marine brotherin. I know there are alot of people in need right now, and I hope that you help out when, and where you can. This idea was given to me by my bro ether79 in asking how to make a donation to the site. I enjoy this sight more then I know, and would be lost without it! If you come up with some extra cash under your sofa cushions, and can, help AJ and this site continue to get better! By this I mean maintain the site, and have the funds to add great features to this site as well! We are all family here, and I have been the black sheep of the family lately, but I ask that all the laughs, and interesting conversation you have here, that we take care of our own, and that being Finheaven!

I just recently learned from reading another mods posting, that AJ goes to school full time, works full time, and then on top of that he maintains this awesome site. So do what you can to help keep this great site up and running!:up: :beerbang:

HysterikiLL
09-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Amen. I can't explain enough how this site affects me. This place is awesome, beyond words.

All credit goes to the staff, all the mods who do a great job, Nublar who gets that news up by the second, all the TC reporters, draft gurus and of course, AJ who has made this place into a small dynasty.

FinHeaven Vive!

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 01:01 AM
If you can send via paypal. or simply contact the staff. Thanks again for listening, and your support! :)

dolphinfan2k5
09-24-2005, 01:02 AM
I can't but I hope that I can sometime in college when this site is even greater! :woot:

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 01:04 AM
I can't but I hope that I can sometime in college when this site is even greater! :woot:It's all good, your heart is in the right place.:)

PhiNomina
09-24-2005, 02:00 AM
I can't but I hope that I can sometime in college when this site is even greater! :woot:

haha hate to tell ya buddy but if you expect to have MORE money in college you are in for a surprise. In my fourth year and I successfully counted enough pennies out of my change drawer in the car to afford a case of Natty Light for tonight.

I would also like to report I am only $7 away from joining the VIP section.

texasPHINSfan
09-24-2005, 03:43 AM
Mods, give this some time up here if you can, please. I had a run in with Wildbill3 over my avatar, and I made life hard for my ex-marine brotherin. I know there are alot of people in need right now, and I hope that you help out when, and where you can. This idea was given to me by my bro ether79 in asking how to make a donation to the site. I enjoy this sight more then I know, and would be lost without it! If you come up with some extra cash under your sofa cushions, and can, help AJ and this site continue to get better! By this I mean maintain the site, and have the funds to add great features to this site as well! We are all family here, and I have been the black sheep of the family lately, but I ask that all the laughs, and interesting conversation you have here, that we take care of our own, and that being Finheaven!

I just recently learned from reading another mods posting, that AJ goes to school full time, works full time, and then on top of that he maintains this awesome site. So do what you can to help keep this great site up and running!:up: :beerbang:
i agree with your overall message, but don't get the "run in" you had about your avatar.... i don't get it?

i have been meaning to become a donator since i joined, but like AJ, i am a full-time worker and student. Not to mention i am in the service, so i'm no rich man by any stretch of the imagination. I finish school for good in december - after the season i should be able to become a premium member ;)

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 10:08 AM
It's was a miss communication between myself and Willbill3. He thought my Avatar was against the TOS, and it wasn't. It's all settled now, and Time to move ahead. I am not rich man either, however the future of this web site is very important to me, and yes I would even be willing to part with some beer money again, to contribute some again.:)

NJFINSFAN1
09-24-2005, 10:41 AM

I would miss your avatar!!!

cnc66
09-24-2005, 11:12 AM
I would miss your avatar!!!

as I would yours...

G-Force
09-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Great post and I will send my donation asap. Little down right now but hopefully within the next week.

NJFINSFAN1
09-24-2005, 11:35 AM
as I would yours...

And who wouldn't miss Kouch!!!

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 11:49 AM
AJ the beer money is on the way, I hope it helps! Thanks again!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 12:09 PM
If any one is interested to send via paypal the address is webmaster@finheaven.com

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 12:14 PM
If any one is interested to send via paypal the address is webmaster@finheaven.com If you want access to VIP Forum, that is 24.00, just for aheads up. Thanks to all for listening!:beerbang:

first&goal
09-24-2005, 12:17 PM
If any one is interested to send via paypal the address is webmaster@finheaven.com
You can count on my help ( donation ) I do love this site and like you mention is a great family!

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 01:31 PM
You can count on my help ( donation ) I do love this site and like you mention is a great family!Thanks for the support Peter!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 02:23 PM
I would miss your avatar!!!Thanks, bro!:lol:

fin-atic
09-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Great, great post. It makes many good points. I have been a Premium Member for three years. It is a little costly ($80+) but it is worth every penny. It has brought me more entertainment than I could have bought for that money. It is the best fan site on the web. I cancelled my subsrciption to Dolphin Digest because by the time it came out, I had already read everything here.
Many of you have not met AJ. I can tell you he is one of the nicest and most sincere young guys you will meet. His heart is so into this site. And he and the Mods do an excellent job of making it the quality place it is.

I also want to note something about the run in with Wildbill. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in this place. What I mean is we get so passionate about our team, and they have given us plenty of frustration, that it is so easy for a different point of view to become a disagreement, than an insult, and then a nasty argument. I went through a similar experience with Infinsible. It got really ugly. Then by chance we met for a Finheaven event and guess what? We were not that different. We made nice and had some beers and enjoyed being Fin fans.
So please keep it all in perspective. This is entertainment and if you have a problem let the Mods handle it. The site will be better for it. We are all part of the same family.
Finally, (sorry for being long winded) anything you can give helps. There are over 10,000 registered members on this site. If everyone gave $5 than this site would be sound. That's the price of lunch at Wendy's. It is expensive and AJ is often working and worrying and scraping to find ways to raise money to make the site better, advertise, and do more for the members. But that all cost money. Unfortunately, 90% of you out there think that you are entitled to all of this free at someone elses expense. So a very few foot the bill for all of the rest to enjoy the best NFL site on the web.
So I really urge you to donate. It does not matter how much. $5-10-20, whatever. For The price of a large pizza and a six pack you can be a VIP member, and really support the site. So do your part and help the young guys who are busting their butts 24/7 for our enjoyment.

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Great, great post. It makes many good points. I have been a Premium Member for three years. It is a little costly ($80+) but it is worth every penny. It has brought me more entertainment than I could have bought for that money. It is the best fan site on the web. I cancelled my subsrciption to Dolphin Digest because by the time it came out, I had already read everything here.
Many of you have not met AJ. I can tell you he is one of the nicest and most sincere young guys you will meet. His heart is so into this site. And he and the Mods do an excellent job of making it the quality place it is.

I also want to note something about the run in with Wildbill. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in this place. What I mean is we get so passionate about our team, and they have given us plenty of frustration, that it is so easy for a different point of view to become a disagreement, than an insult, and then a nasty argument. I went through a similar experience with Infinsible. It got really ugly. Then by chance we met for a Finheaven event and guess what? We were not that different. We made nice and had some beers and enjoyed being Fin fans.
So please keep it all in perspective. This is entertainment and if you have a problem let the Mods handle it. The site will be better for it. We are all part of the same family.
Finally, (sorry for being long winded) anything you can give helps. There are over 10,000 registered members on this site. If everyone gave $5 than this site would be sound. That's the price of lunch at Wendy's. It is expensive and AJ is often working and worrying and scraping to find ways to raise money to make the site better, advertise, and do more for the members. But that all cost money. Unfortunately, 90% of you out there think that you are entitled to all of this free at someone elses expense. So a very few foot the bill for all of the rest to enjoy the best NFL site on the web.
So I really urge you to donate. It does not matter how much. $5-10-20, whatever. For The price of a large pizza and a six pack you can be a VIP member, and really support the site. So do your part and help the young guys who are busting their butts 24/7 for our enjoyment.Well done Bro! I have had conversations with Wildbill3, and everything is cool. We have had serveral conversations at that is the past. The reason I started this thread was to lend support to AJ, and staff with some money to keep them going. I know it's not cheap to keep this mutha running, and I just wanted to say thanks for the site, and meeting Brotherin like your self.:)

Roman529
09-24-2005, 03:36 PM
YES, donate to the site!!!:)

NaboCane
09-24-2005, 05:21 PM

Note: Make life easier on AJ, and on you; make sure when you paypal a donation or VIP/Premium payment, put your username in the "comments/special instructions" box paypal provides for each transaction. With 10,000 members, AJ doesn't always have everyone's email address memorized.;)

It'll save a lot of follow-up, and give you your badge and applicable privileges on a timely basis.

njfinfan
09-24-2005, 05:36 PM
help the young guys who are busting their butts 24/7 for our enjoyment.

and girl ;) - seriously though, we truly appreciate your support, everyone to help keep finheaven.com the best Dolphin fan site on the web!

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Note: Make life easier on AJ, and on you; make sure when you paypal a donation or VIP/Premium payment, put your username in the "comments/special instructions" box paypal provides for each transaction. With 10,000 members, AJ doesn't always have everyone's email address memorized.;)

It'll save a lot of follow-up, and give you your badge and applicable privileges on a timely basis.Good point! Thanks!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 06:47 PM
and girl ;) - seriously though, we truly appreciate your support, everyone to help keep finheaven.com the best Dolphin fan site on the web!Yes we appreciate you too!:)

njfinfan
09-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Yes we appreciate you too!:)

thought y'all forgot about me! :D Just a moment of levity. I know everyone supports this site. The members are amazing.

larfo2224
09-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Great Post, I don't get paid until Friday but will have the money sent in that weekend by Paypal. This is a great site and I have spent more hours than I can count on it. You are absolutely right when you say it is time for some of us to pony up a little cash to help out.

Wildbill3
09-24-2005, 09:28 PM
bump, until i found out if the bosses will allow this to be stickied.

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 11:14 PM
bump, until i found out if the bosses will allow this to be stickied.Thanks Semper Fi!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Great Post, I don't get paid until Friday but will have the money sent in that weekend by Paypal. This is a great site and I have spent more hours than I can count on it. You are absolutely right when you say it is time for some of us to pony up a little cash to help out.Appreciate the support and love for the site!:)

Phinz1972
09-24-2005, 11:19 PM
I used Google Adsense on my one site, awaiting the 100.00 check to arrive, when it does, I am getting JT FinHeaven VIP status because he deserves it and has been there for me countless times. With the money left over, Premium Member here I come!

You guys can also help FH by bringing in new members(they very well may donate as they realize how great the site is).

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 11:20 PM
I just wanted to say to the family thanks for support and donations! AJ and staff will put them to great use!:drinkers:

Fin Fan in Cali
09-24-2005, 11:28 PM
I used Google Adsense on my one site, awaiting the 100.00 check to arrive, when it does, I am getting JT FinHeaven VIP status because he deserves it and has been there for me countless times. With the money left over, Premium Member here I come!

You guys can also help FH by bringing in new members(they very well may donate as they realize how great the site is).Hope you are feeling better!

Phinz1972
09-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Hope you are feeling better!

Thanks...I've gotten 35hours of sleep in the last two days, so I'm feeling like my old self and up to par to finish my stuff for AJ.

Fin Fan in Cali
09-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Bump for an outstanding cause!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Bump for a great cause!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
11-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Again many thanks to all of the family who have donated! Thanks again!:beerbang:

Buddwalk
11-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Bump ;)

NaboCane
11-11-2005, 12:45 AM
And not to sound like a shill...oh, what the hell, I've sounded like worse!

Keep those cards and letters coming, folks. The site needs your help in order to continue to provide everyone here with the best damn Dolphins fan site on the web.

So don't be shy, send what you can.

PayPal: webmaster@finheaven.com

Buddwalk
11-11-2005, 12:52 AM
And not to sound like a shill...oh, what the hell, I've sounded like worse!

Keep those cards and letters coming, folks. The site needs your help in order to continue to provide everyone here with the best damn Dolphins fan site on the web.

So don't be shy, send what you can.

PayPal: webmaster@finheaven.com

And please everybody abide by the rules. Nabo knows what i mean with that crazy banned person tonight :lol:

Fin Fan in Cali
11-12-2005, 12:20 AM
Bump with a beer, and a smile!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
11-13-2005, 09:08 PM
A big thanks to AJ for the opportunity to be a premium member! ;)

Wildbill3
11-13-2005, 09:49 PM
congrats! Thanks for joining and becoming one of the elite!

Fin Fan in Cali
11-13-2005, 10:01 PM
congrats! Thanks for joining and becoming one of the elite!I like that profile saying under your name!:lol:

Wildbill3
11-13-2005, 10:02 PM
I like that profile saying under your name!:lol:well, you certainly could draw up a variation now too..:lol:

Fin Fan in Cali
11-13-2005, 10:11 PM
well, you certainly could draw up a variation now too..:lol:No Bro, I couldn't steal your thunder, it's all yours!;)

Wildbill3
11-13-2005, 10:16 PM
you could always use: "kill KILL!"

Jt0323
11-13-2005, 10:44 PM
A big thanks to AJ for the opportunity to be a premium member! ;)
congrats, i would be a premium member but im a little short up on the cash but am hoping to be in the future

Fin Fan in Cali
11-13-2005, 11:56 PM
congrats, i would be a premium member but im a little short up on the cash but am hoping to be in the futureThat's great Bro, because it goes to a great cause! You can feel great about your money going to Finheaven to keep it up and running! I appreciate this site everyday, and the friendships that I have made as well!;)

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2005, 09:24 AM
I sent my check to AJ last week, still waiting for my badge, but the post office closed on Friday screwed me up I guess.

WharfRat
11-14-2005, 09:29 AM
I sent my check to AJ last week, still waiting for my badge, but the post office closed on Friday screwed me up I guess.

yeah...sure... "check's in the mail" .... right? :rolleyes:

:lol:

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2005, 09:35 AM

That's what I told Corzine also!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-14-2005, 09:48 AM
That's what I told Corzine also!:rolleyes:

ASCII
11-14-2005, 12:41 PM
I know technically, its not a donation.......but check out the new badge!

NJFINSFAN1
11-21-2005, 06:25 PM

Okay, check out my new badge now!:)

NaboCane
11-21-2005, 06:52 PM

:D Impressive!

WharfRat
11-21-2005, 06:53 PM