PDA

View Full Version : Predaphin-20 Arsenal-13

arsenal
09-24-2005, 03:15 PM
man that one play to mcmichael was it, cant believe i missed that tackle and he rambled for what? 60 yards? that was the clincher...

lol@you running up the score though, cmon man its 14-13 i fail on the 4th down play just take a knee or something how you gonna kick a field goal? Then when for some reason my guy doesn't pick up the kickoff and you recover it with 2 seconds left, you kicked another one, haha thats some bad sportsmanship right there...

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 03:32 PM
man that one play to mcmichael was it, cant believe i missed that tackle and he rambled for what? 60 yards? that was the clincher...

lol@you running up the score though, cmon man its 14-13 i fail on the 4th down play just take a knee or something how you gonna kick a field goal? Then when for some reason my guy doesn't pick up the kickoff and you recover it with 2 seconds left, you kicked another one, haha thats some bad sportsmanship right there...

had we been playing a "league" game, rest assure you i wouldn't have run up the score...

Next time i will keep that in mind while playing with you....i don't have a problem with anyone running up the score on me...i figure if you don't like people running up the score then just concede defeat.....On that same note, I will not apologize as I don't think i did anything wrong....the game was very very close throughout the entire game...not to mention you held the lead for a long while...Now had I beaten you 40-3 and still ran up the score, then I could see where you're coming from...

but bad sportsmanship??? that's just life on Madden online.

Regardless, it was a great game....haven't came back in a close low scoring game like that for a while.....rematch anytime....(Maybe in the tourney championship? :D )

arsenal
09-26-2005, 03:57 PM
ehh i just thought you were trying to pad your stats, cmon that field goal with 2 seconds when my guy wouldn't pick up the ball, haha

but i tried to concede, i thought that was the friendly quit? guess not though, so how do you concede?

Fudge 101
09-26-2005, 04:54 PM
but bad sportsmanship??? that's just life on Madden online.

Regardless, it was a great game....haven't came back in a close low scoring game like that for a while.....rematch anytime....(Maybe in the tourney championship? :D )

ahem...i dont think thats gonna happen preda, he has to go through me first...:lol:

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 05:18 PM
ehh i just thought you were trying to pad your stats, cmon that field goal with 2 seconds when my guy wouldn't pick up the ball, haha

but i tried to concede, i thought that was the friendly quit? guess not though, so how do you concede?

yeah, it was a freindly quit that you proposed....the thing is, I don;t think you can concede defeat with the score so close like that. Usually the "concede defeat" optuion is available when you're leading by 21+ points, but I could be wrong...