PDA

View Full Version : Lineup question..

FaninPatsyLand
09-24-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm in a Fantasy keeper league.. not that it really matters, but my RB's include Willis McGahee, Jamal Lewis, Willie Parker, DeShaun Foster, Marcel Shipp/J.J Arrington and Kevin Barlow.

In this league you play 2 RB's, this week I'm starting McGahee and Parker. Now because the Ravens have a Bye, who do you recommend I start in the RB/WR spot. I'm leaning towards Marcel Shipp... I do have Chris Chambers on the bench, but I'm worried about starting both McMichael and Chambers against a talented Panthers defense...

Any thoughts? I appreciate your input in advance...

hunter5nc1
09-24-2005, 11:22 PM
I would start Parker untill he stops producing no matter who Pitt is playing.

FaninPatsyLand
09-24-2005, 11:28 PM
I would start Parker untill he stops producing no matter who Pitt is playing.

Oh no doubt... I'm starting McGahee and Parker this weekend without question. My problem is that I need to start someone in that RB/WR spot. That's where my problem comes in.. who would you start? (pick one)

DeShaun Foster
Marcel Shipp
J.J. Arrington
Kevin Barlow
Chris Chambers

NorthFloridaFin
09-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Oh no doubt... I'm starting McGahee and Parker this weekend without question. My problem is that I need to start someone in that RB/WR spot. That's where my problem comes in.. who would you start? (pick one)

DeShaun Foster
Marcel Shipp
J.J. Arrington
Kevin Barlow
Chris Chambers

Start Chambers, he is due for a TD or 2.
DeShaun Foster will probably get stuffed by Miami.
Arrington and Shipp will share carries.
Barlow will share carries w/ Gore.

FaninPatsyLand
09-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Start Chambers, he is due for a TD or 2.
DeShaun Foster will probably get stuffed by Miami.
Arrington and Shipp will share carries.
Barlow will share carries w/ Gore.

I was leaning toward Shipp, mainly because Arrington is still battling an illness. However, I agree that Chambers is due for a big day. Would it worry you that McMichael is my starting TE?

I'm not sure how I feel about starting Chambers and McMichael against a very talented Panthers defense.

Mile High Fin
09-26-2005, 01:03 PM
I was leaning toward Shipp, mainly because Arrington is still battling an illness. However, I agree that Chambers is due for a big day. Would it worry you that McMichael is my starting TE?

I'm not sure how I feel about starting Chambers and McMichael against a very talented Panthers defense.

Hopefully, you went with Chambers..... :lol: