PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06 stategy

jtsacksyou
09-24-2005, 11:31 PM
I dont play online and im assuming i wont get input on this from those who do.. with that said i am wondering some gameplans you use when playing someone or when playing on all madden.
I like to run single back 4 wide.. make em spread out the backers and run on em... and all my audibles are for that formation so if they dont widen out ill audible to a pass (sometimes the computer will then widen out and you can go back to the run) But thats what i do on all madden and i havent lost yet. On defense i select the play i want then audible to engage 8 to mess with the qb and then right b4 he snaps it i switch back to my original play call. It works a lot of the time cause hes expecting the blitz. I generally run cover 2.
thats my strategy if anyone is willing to share theres id be interested to hear it.

Dolfan984
09-24-2005, 11:53 PM
I think it's funner to not run the same formation every single play over and over every single game no matter what.

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Playing online is the only true way to get better.

Dolfan984
09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Playing online is the only true way to get better.

Very true. I've probably slipped honestly...I play a lot more when I have online.

I really wish I wasn't paying 100 bucks a week on gas. =/

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 08:21 PM
have you gotten your online set up yet 984????

Dolfan984
09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
have you gotten your online set up yet 984????

Dude if I could afford it I would. Maybe if gas prices go down a little bit I can save enough money to where my whole check doesn't go to the gas companies.