PDA

View Full Version : Fudge- 14 KGunBills-20

Fudge 101
09-25-2005, 01:04 AM
Im sorry KGun, id love to call it a great game, but it really wasnt. It was straight up cheese on your part. Switching Freeney to the left end and then moving him sveral steps over before every play is just cheese im sorry. Id really like to say it was fair and all but that was just crap. And doing the same trips bunch shotgun every play coudnt have been cheaper. I honestly cannot say i didnt ecpect it from a Bills fan though. Im sorry if i sound mean but its just the way i feel about games like that. Picking the quarter formation and having Freeney run through everytime is just cheap man admit it. Ha Ha i seriously dont even know what else to say. Wow i forgot to mention you running all the time off the clock starting in the entire 4th quarter...lol what a joke...i will never rematch you ever until you learn to actually play football madden instead of 3rd grade madden. wow...sorry to say it was not even close to a joy playing you. Sorry... But i just expected better from a FOOTBALL fan although i must have been foolish from a Bills fan. Im sure i sound like a sore loser but it just cracks me up when people play madden this way i cannot do anything but laugh...

Edit: Im going to try to explain the Freeney thing he did into a little detail. Not only did he move him from his true position, but he moved him about where his corner was guarding chambers. Then when the play was hiked, Freeney is already so fast that the lineman didnt even look at him as he rushed by with a direct hit at my QB everytime so much that Frerotte even got injured from taking so many hits. He was running quarter formation too. So his three lineman against my 7 sometimes in an I-Form big couldnt contain one lousy guy. Its such a joke to take advantage of the AI to move a DL near the WR.

And please dont call it an excuse i will laugh in your face... Ask any player here, i play fair and square and am a good opponent. Has anyone ever played against you on this forum to back you up? I didnt think so but watch out any players that challenge him, he will play just as cheap with the COLTS too. What a joke of a madden player...

NuttyFin
09-25-2005, 01:51 AM
I will play KGUNBILLS when I hear good thing about him!

mor911
09-25-2005, 02:32 AM
Sounds like it was a boring cheap ame.. Sorry Fudge, that sucks. We've all been there.

MillerTime
09-25-2005, 08:35 AM
:sleep:

LOL, I didnt know moving Freeney from RE to LE and controlling him was cheap.

Try learning a new Defense, you played Man2Man EVERY play and hardly blitzed.

Id beat you with Bills but you dont want to rematch because your to upset you lost:cry::cry:

Sorry dude, but you ARE making excuses:goof::lol:

arsenal
09-25-2005, 11:16 AM
if hes controlling freeney and moving him over run to that right side where freeney should be, should be a huge hole

Jt0323
09-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow i forgot to mention you running all the time off the clock starting in the entire 4th quarter...

that was not cheap, when you have the lead you are going to want to run the clock down, your not going to throw and take a chance to throw an interception, if you got a lead and in the 4th you should always try and milk the clock, you make the other team use their time outs so if they get the ball back with little time to score, they do the same thing in the NFL. IMHO after reading this i dont think he is a cheese, a cheese is when you always block a punt and take out your connection when they are kicking a field goal and then put it back in so they miss the field goal,

Fudge 101
09-25-2005, 12:15 PM
that was not cheap, when you have the lead you are going to want to run the clock down, your not going to throw and take a chance to throw an interception, if you got a lead and in the 4th you should always try and milk the clock, you make the other team use their time outs so if they get the ball back with little time to score, they do the same thing in the NFL. IMHO after reading this i dont think he is a cheese, a cheese is when you always block a punt and take out your connection when they are kicking a field goal and then put it back in so they miss the field goal,

yeah the running the clock was just funny though because it was the entire 4th quarter. And conrtolling a DE is not cheap, MOVING him to where chambers is and then rushing untouched EVERY play is cheap, PERIOD.

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 05:35 PM
And please dont call it an excuse i will laugh in your face... Ask any player here, i play fair and square and am a good opponent. Has anyone ever played against you on this forum to back you up? I didnt think so but watch out any players that challenge him, he will play just as cheap with the COLTS too. What a joke of a madden player...

:hmmm:

I think i crushed KGun....oh here it is, although he played me with his Bills....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=94246

Can't say I recall him doing that, although I do remember him using Bunch formation quiet often to catch up....didn't quite work for him...

I'd like to play you again KGun, let's see what you got with the colts. :evil:

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 05:38 PM
if hes controlling freeney and moving him over run to that right side where freeney should be, should be a huge hole

.....excatly. ;)

Fudge 101
09-26-2005, 05:53 PM

youd think so, and the run was semi succesful but only the left. when he had freeney on the right, even the runs on the left could be stopped behind the line because Freeney would come ALL the way around. I mean you have to see it. The runs on the right were stopped instantly and on the left, Freeney came RIGHT in to stop the run. If ronnie broke free, it was a decent gain of 5 yards or so but since freeney is so massive in the game, its hard to stop it really.

Predaphin
09-26-2005, 06:39 PM
yeah the running the clock was just funny though because it was the entire 4th quarter. And conrtolling a DE is not cheap, MOVING him to where chambers is and then rushing untouched EVERY play is cheap, PERIOD.

Moving the DE way out to any side should be considered cheesing, however, it can be exposed and beaten....Alot of madden players are cheesers, they go by the saying "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it". But those types of Madden players live and die by the cheese. Once you expose their cheesy plays, they're done.

Milking the clock the entire 4th qrtr, should NOT be considered cheesing...

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when they milk the clock....It's just another way of the opponent showing that they are chicken $hit...A true Madden player will not milk the clock....But unfortunetly, it's not cheesing, some may even consider it a strategy, sad but true. Maybe if it was a real NFL game it would be a startegy, but in a video game, it's boring and to me it's showing signs of weakness, basically admitting that your opponent is better than you are, therefore, taking the ball away from him as much time as possible....

**I was playing Arsenal the other day (in our close game) and I never milked the clock....with about 3:06 remaining in the 4th qrtr and up by 1 point (score was 13-14 my lead), I was driving the ball down the field...I could've easily milked the clock and won by a point but I chose not too.... After he stopped me, I ended up punting to him with about 2:36 remaining.

Some people may consider me stupid for not milking the clock, but I take it differently.... I chose to challenge my defense....I figured, If his offense can beat my defense and drive down the field with 2:36 remaining to score a FG, then he is the better player... Well, my defense took up on the challenge and not only did I stop him, but I managed to drive back down the field and kick a FG with 0:02 seconds on the clock making it a 4 point lead 17-13, in which I then kicked off and manage to recover my own kick back on his 15 yd line (this is where Arsenal states I ran up the score on him, but that's another topic)....so I then kicked another FG making the score 20-13**

I've beaten guys ranked in the top 100, in which part of their startegy is milking the clock....it's very lame, boring and very annoying....It tells me that they are scared to play me....but when I take that lead, you will see them began to play with a sense of urgency.

Some people need to just think that Madden is for entertainment, not a way of life.

Fudge, if i were you, I'd play him again...once you expose him, you will always know how to beat him, not only that but you will force him to change his gameplan and you will be prepared in case someone else does the same cheesy plays on you...

The last thing you want to do is give up.