PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha DulFans..

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:30 PM
you think you will win this game cuz your up at the half and My Bills will lose cuz their down at the half...Silly DulFans.

BB

cnc66
09-25-2005, 03:33 PM
you think you will win this game cuz your up at the half and My Bills will lose cuz their down at the half...Silly DulFans.

BB

someone has taken over your soul...

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:38 PM
someone has taken over your soul...

On the contrary...I now see more clearly then ever! The Bills truly are Americas Team.

BB---->Bills Best

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-25-2005, 03:40 PM
SHUT UP JACKASS!! will see at 4pm pu$$Y. and yes your S#!tty bills are gonna lose:lol:

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:44 PM
SHUT UP JACKASS!! will see at 4pm pu$$Y. and yes your S#!tty bills are gonna lose:lol:

We will OR We'll Stupid a$$! :lol:

BB----->BILLS BEST!

cnc66
09-25-2005, 03:48 PM
We will OR We'll Stupid a$$! :lol:

BB----->BILLS BEST!

Bry...you need help, somethin' ANYTHING... tell ya what, you need something to shock you out of this. Go stick a bobbie pin in a recepticle a couple of times while holding it with your teeth. five or six times ought to do it...

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Bry...you need help, somethin' ANYTHING... tell ya what, you need something to shock you out of this. Go stick a bobbie pin in a recepticle a couple of times while holding it with your teeth. five or six times ought to do it...

Almost did that very thing last nite while trying to hook up my cardboard box to the turn signal on 23rd and Bills Drive.

BB---->Bills Best

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:53 PM

Almost did that very thing last nite while trying to hook up my cardboard box and van to the turn signal on 23rd and Bills Drive.

BB---->Bills Best

cnc66
09-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Almost did that very thing last nite while trying to hook up my cardboard box and van to the turn signal on 23rd and Bills Drive.

BB---->Bills Best

if i had ever been here before i would probably know just what to do...don't you?

unifiedtheory
09-25-2005, 04:26 PM

BB

Who is "silly" now...

bigbry
09-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Who is "silly" now...

DullPhins "luck-out" while The Bills beat themselves with sloppy play.

BB

DolfanDaveInATX
09-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Standings board, *****.

Miami 2-1

Buttfalo 1-2

bigbry
09-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Standings board, *****.

Miami 2-1

Buttfalo 1-2

Back at ya *****

BB----Bills Best

unifiedtheory
09-25-2005, 05:35 PM

BB

You're an idiot.

You're also joining the other 100 Bill trolls on the ignore list.

R_t_Kraken
09-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Does anyone else feel bad for poor little JP Loserman?

I sure hope not. :tongue:

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
You're an idiot.

You're also joining the other 100 Bill trolls on the ignore list.

Wel, well, well, quite the pu$$ arent you?
Ignore list? This is a smack forum you punny little weazel, putting someone on their "ignore" list IN A SMACK FORUM?????
Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB---->Bills Best

The Goat
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Wel, well, well, quite the pu$$ arent you?
Ignore list? This is a smack forum you punny little weazel, putting someone on their "ignore" list IN A SMACK FORUM?????
Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB---->Bills Best

Since you were big on correcting spelling earlier...the word you're looking for is "weasel."

Or in your case, you could substitute "cousin."

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Since you were big on correcting spelling earlier...the word you're looking for is "weasel."

Or in your case, you could substitute "cousin."

No its weazel. Has your picture next to it in the dictionary.

BB

The Goat
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
No its weazel. Has your picture next to it in the dictionary.

BB

From dictionary.com:

No entry found for weazel.
Did you mean Weezel?

Suggestions:
Weezel
weasel
Meazel
Teazel
Weanel
Weazen
meazel
teazel
bigbry
Weesel
wurzel
Wiesel
Weel
Wesil
weal
wesil

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:37 PM
From dictionary.com:

No entry found for weazel.
Did you mean Weezel?

Suggestions:
Weezel
weasel
Meazel
Teazel
Weanel
Weazen
meazel
teazel
bigbry
Weesel
wurzel
Wiesel
Weel
Wesil
weal
wesil

Something seems out of place.... :rofl3: WEEEEEEAAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEELLLLLL

BB

McDuffie81
09-26-2005, 12:42 AM

BB:cry: You D is overrated and took a huge blow today. Your Offense is utterly embarrassing because your 1st rounder Losman is pathetic.

TokyoFishFan
09-26-2005, 05:00 AM
You lose.

:lol: :rofl3: :lol:
:goof: :evil: :goof:
:grouplaug

cnc66
09-26-2005, 06:28 AM
:cry: You D is overrated and took a huge blow today. Your Offense is utterly embarrassing because your 1st rounder Losman is pathetic.

hahahahaha, from fox sports

9. I've been dead wrong on Bills quarterback JP Losman thus far. Losman, who's looking like he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, was dazed and confused against Atlanta. Losman was an inept 10-for-23 for a lowly 75 yards and dagger pick thrown to DeAngelo Hall, wasting a gutty 140-yard effort for Willis McGahee. I know emotions will be high next Sunday when Losman and the Bills visit San Antonio to play the Saints in a New Orleans "home game," but he has to start making at least a few plays per game in the passing attack. He has no excuse against the New Orleans defense.