PDA

View Full Version : It's guaranteed!

bigbry
09-25-2005, 04:53 PM
The bills beat the Duhphins after the bye week.
Dullphins always play poorly after the break.
Bills fans around the world will laugh!

BB----> Bills Best

Rafiki
09-25-2005, 05:03 PM
What exactly are the Bills best at- having an ambiguously gay QB drop balls for them?

He's making Frerotte look like a probowler, and Frerotte is an average QB at best!

unifiedtheory
09-25-2005, 05:33 PM

BB----> Bills Best

Nice way of coming in talking crap after a loss....

Go away clown troll.

timbalu
09-25-2005, 07:00 PM

BB----> Bills Best

Said it before and I'll say it , again : Miami will SWE-E-E-EP Suckalo in 2005 !

BBsuck
09-25-2005, 08:13 PM
The Bill's fans should be proud of you representing the Bill's like that ...Took one on the chin for the team ..Way to stand out in a crowd...:goof: now wipe the jizz off and be gone...or would you like to take more on the chin ???:lol: :rofl3:

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
The Bill's fans should be proud of you representing the Bill's like that ...Took one on the chin for the team ..Way to stand out in a crowd...:goof: now wipe the jizz off and be gone...or would you like to take more on the chin ???:lol: :rofl3:

Without using the quote button it looks as though you are responding to the guy right above you.
Take it hard much? Silly Dooofus fan.

BB

BBsuck
09-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Without using the quote button it looks as though you arte responding to the guy right above you.
Take it hard much? Silly Dooofus fan.

BB

arte ??? Dumb @ss (Dumb@ss) Bill's fan..Everyone knows who we are talking about..it's you BigCry..:lol: BBS-------> Buffalo Bill's Suck

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
arte ??? Dumb @ss (Dumb@ss) Bill's fan..Everyone knows who we are talking about..it's you BigCry..:lol: BBS-------> Buffalo Bill's Suck

"we" ???? how many are there inside you??? No, I'm not just talking about last night. :lol:

BB

Nublar7
09-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Actually Miami plays quite well after the bye week. Should be a close game, but as long as Losman is your QB, chalk up a win for Miami.

After 3 weeks: Miami in First, Bills in the cellar. :D

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Actually Miami plays quite well after the bye week. Should be a close game, but as long as Losman is your QB, chalk up a win for Miami.

After 3 weeks: Miami in First, Bills in the cellar. :D

Losman, like any rookie QB has ups and downs. I have a feeling he will be made to be ready for this game.

BB

Nublar7
09-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Losman, like any rookie QB has ups and downs. I have a feeling he will be made to be ready for this game.

BB
Doubt it. :D

TokyoFishFan
09-26-2005, 05:11 AM

BB----> Bills Best

I guess those stiches on your mouth in the avatar don't work very well. :evil:

The Fins are going to take the AFC East this year. Wait and see. :1st:

cnc66
09-26-2005, 06:14 AM

BB

from fox sports

9. I've been dead wrong on Bills quarterback JP Losman thus far. Losman, who's looking like he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, was dazed and confused against Atlanta. Losman was an inept 10-for-23 for a lowly 75 yards and dagger pick thrown to DeAngelo Hall, wasting a gutty 140-yard effort for Willis McGahee. I know emotions will be high next Sunday when Losman and the Bills visit San Antonio to play the Saints in a New Orleans "home game," but he has to start making at least a few plays per game in the passing attack. He has no excuse against the New Orleans defense.

harmonkoz
09-26-2005, 08:57 AM
EARTH TO NUMB NUTS--HELLO NUMB NUTS... HE HAS NO F'ING PASS PROTECTION... JOHNNY F'ING UNITAS HIMSELF COULD NOT PASS BEHIND OUR F'ING LINE.... SO GET A F'ING CLUE WILL YOU?

You f'ing morons.

Timmy54
09-26-2005, 10:02 AM
EARTH TO NUMB NUTS--HELLO NUMB NUTS... HE HAS NO F'ING PASS PROTECTION... JOHNNY F'ING UNITAS HIMSELF COULD NOT PASS BEHIND OUR F'ING LINE.... SO GET A F'ING CLUE WILL YOU?

You f'ing morons.

Oh and all i heard all preseason was your line was great, much better than Miami's. Buffalo is the better team, Miami stinks! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

How is that crow, med. rare just as you like it???

harmonkoz
09-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Oh and all i heard all preseason was your line was great, much better than Miami's. Buffalo is the better team, Miami stinks! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

How is that crow, med. rare just as you like it???

You have not heard it once from me you f'ing dork.

inFINSible
09-26-2005, 10:29 AM
when did BigBry become a bills fan??

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 10:33 AM

Thats the question of the week. I'm guessing a group of fake Queer Eye For The Straight Guy(i think thats what they are called) from a Bills site snatched BB and made him over into a bills fan :dunno:

Hellion
09-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Check his post history. ;)

cnc66
09-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Check his post history. ;)

I did, he actually anounced it... :nono: traitor bastich

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 12:48 PM
I did, he actually anounced it... :nono: traitor bastich

BB tell me this isn't true???????????????????????????????? What the hell happened, I only been gone a week!!!!! Come back into the light BB, don't make me strike you down ..... COME BACK INTO THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick1
09-26-2005, 01:34 PM

You f'ing morons.
sounds good, he will get torn up by our blitz's then and without Spikes, Brown will run over your D

bigbry
09-27-2005, 09:53 AM
BB tell me this isn't true???????????????????????????????? What the hell happened, I only been gone a week!!!!! Come back into the light BB, don't make me strike you down ..... COME BACK INTO THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Native, however, I AM a Bill now. And I did see the light.

BB---Bills Best

Marino1983
09-27-2005, 04:06 PM
:confused2

Marino1983

inFINSible
09-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Sorry Native, however, I AM a Bill now. And I did see the light.

BB---Bills Best
:rofl3: :rofl3:

/at you, not with you

bigbry
09-27-2005, 05:12 PM
:rofl3: :rofl3:

/at you, not with you

I'm the one with the guts to come out the closet and admit I'm a Bills Fan and you laugh! You know damn-well you wish you could do the same. :rofl3:

BB

Talos
09-27-2005, 05:28 PM
from fox sports "Losman, who's looking like he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat,"

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :billsbite:

FinFrenzy
09-27-2005, 05:32 PM

BB----> Bills Best

Have you been to your own beloved site yet??? Billszone.... ;)
You guys are cryin :cry: the sky is falling the sky is falling.......and even talk of how many years it will take to rebuild... :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-27-2005, 05:35 PM

BB----> Bills Best

its guaranteed..........your an @ $ $ hole!:lol:

jribs
09-27-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm the one with the guts to come out the closet and admit I'm a Bills Fan and you laugh! You know damn-well you wish you could do the same. :rofl3:

BB
Man did you ever pick the wrong year to jump.:rofl3:
Enjoy the punishment, you have it coming you f-ing Pu$$ie TRAITOR.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:37 AM
bigbry dont clowns cry?:D

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 06:44 AM

BB
:chuckle:

my parents would disown me....more power to you though.....you're very brave, knowing how people treat bills fans and all....don't forget to get tested for BFIV

That's Buffalo Fan Invisibilopeenisdeficiency Virus.....nasty disease right there.....no cure either....be careful.

finsrclowns
09-28-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm the one with the guts to come out the closet

BB

Long overdue I might add. How'd your parents take the news? :lol:

Marino1983
09-28-2005, 04:31 PM
:chuckle:

don't forget to get tested for BFIV

That's Buffalo Fan Invisibilopeenisdeficiency Virus.....nasty disease right there.....no cure either....be careful.
How true inFINS HOW TRUE...
:rofl3:

Marino1983

BigDolphan
09-28-2005, 06:16 PM
well, all I have to say is: if you can change team alliances that easily, you were never really a fan to begin with.

bigbry
09-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Long overdue I might add. How'd your parents take the news? :lol:

Man, I cant believe this...of all people I thought you would understand.

Bills Best

bigbry
09-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Have you been to your own beloved site yet??? Billszone.... ;)
You guys are cryin :cry: the sky is falling the sky is falling.......and even talk of how many years it will take to rebuild... :rofl3:

No not yet. But Billszone is my favorite.
You know we Bills fans enjoy a good Dolphin roast...hell its our Super Bowl. And this year we will win two.

Bills Best

jribs
09-30-2005, 08:39 PM
You know we Bills fans enjoy a good Dolphin roast...hell its our Super Bowl. And this year we will win two.

Bills Best
BAAAAWAAAAAAA.

Good one...Your season is OVER.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Cuban Dave 9
09-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Wait did I miss something? Aren't the Bills the ones who are in really bad shape along with the rest of the division??? NO INTIENDO...Bueno, JODETE!

Dolfan984
10-01-2005, 04:08 PM

Bills Best

Seriously. Why did you pick recently to root for the Bills? You shoulda joined them back when they all thought they were all going to the Superbowl. :lol:

Do you like abuse? You were a Dolphins fan in 04 when we were horrible, now that we're better and Buffalo is horrible you like Buffalo. :rofl3: :rofl3:

:confused: