PDA

View Full Version : Are the Fish better Than Jills?

dominizzo
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
I know its 3 weeks into the season but do u think the Fish are better cuz i saw The Jills play and there Qb is a loser, he cannot even win a game in the clutch?

Ur thoughts

Mod Edit: Moved due to the way you worded your post. This is Smack and belongs in the Smack forum. - MW

Sirspud
09-25-2005, 07:56 PM
I think its realistic to think that we may be better than them, especially with Spikes getting what looked like a serious injury. The bottom line is that we are more vulnerable in our secondary, and good QB's will be able to exploit that. I don't think we can expect Losman to be able to do that at this point in his career.

BBsuck
09-25-2005, 08:07 PM
I can't wait to play them..time to put up or shut up..2 weeks to prepare is nice:D

Clipse
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
I think its realistic to think that we may be better than them, especially with Spikes getting what looked like a serious injury. The bottom line is that we are more vulnerable in our secondary, and good QB's will be able to exploit that. I don't think we can expect Losman to be able to do that at this point in his career. True about losman.