PDA

View Full Version : Whats really gonna be funny....

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM
is the Dullphins taking two full weeks of preperation....just to lose!
Bwahahahahahahahaah!!!

BB---->Bills Best

The Goat
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
is the Dullphins taking two full weeks of preperation....just to lose!
Bwahahahahahahahaah!!!

BB---->Bills Best

Not to be that guy, but your spelling still honks on bobo.

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Not to be that guy, but your spelling still honks on bobo.

Just stop then. Haahahah

BB

The Goat
09-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Just stop then. Haahahah

BB

Yeah, I should, but watching you post is fascinating...in a train-wreck way.

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I should, but watching you post is fascinating...in a train-wreck way.

And you're most definately on board.

BB

The Goat
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
And you're most definately on board.

BB

Definitely. I definitely am.

bigbry
09-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Definitely. I definitely am.

Make sure you pack that speeeel check in the brown paper bag along with your little PB&J sandwich tomorrow.
Spellcheck is for wimps and weazels!

BB

Martel
09-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Bigbry, what is the point of all of this? You were a Phin fan and you are a Bills fan now? I thought it was a joke at first, but are you being serious? It's not funny at all and it is sort of becoming annoying now, cause you type like a ******. Did you lose a bet? Fill us in on the point of all of this.

The Goat
09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Make sure you pack that speeeel check in the brown paper bag along with your little PB&J sandwich tomorrow.
Spellcheck is for wimps and weazels!

BB

You mean...kinda like when you corrected someone posting that posted "well", and you told them it should be either "we'll" or "we will?"

Don't act like you forgot you were wearing a pocket protector, clown boy.

bigbry
09-25-2005, 09:26 PM
You mean...kinda like when you corrected someone posting that posted "well", and you told them it should be either "we'll" or "we will?"

Don't act like you forgot you were wearing a pocket protector, clown boy.

Actually he wrote "will"

Now give me back my pocket protector!

BB

bigbry
09-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Bigbry, what is the point of all of this? You were a Phin fan and you are a Bills fan now? I thought it was a joke at first, but are you being serious? It's not funny at all and it is sort of becoming annoying now, cause you type like a ******. Did you lose a bet? Fill us in on the point of all of this.

I'm a Bill. Okay? ******

BB

Martel
09-25-2005, 09:30 PM
I'm a Bill. Okay? ******

BB

And an idiot apparently. An unfunny one at that.

bigbry
09-25-2005, 09:34 PM
And an idiot apparently. An unfunny one at that.

I'm an idiot cuz I changed teams?
I thought I was posting on a message board in America. Freedom of choice and all that jazz. No?

BB

Martel
09-25-2005, 09:40 PM
I thought I was posting on a message board in America. Freedom of choice and all that jazz. No?

BB

No, an idiot cause you act like an idiot.

bigbry
09-25-2005, 09:47 PM
No, an idiot cause you act like an idiot.

I'm a Bills fan...its my right to act as I like.

BB---->Bills Best

Martel
09-25-2005, 10:05 PM

BB---->Bills Best

Well keep on acting like a Bills fan then......an idiot.

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 05:57 AM

BB

Why did you change teams is what I am wondering. The first few post of you being a Bills fan was a joke or so I thought, but now :hmmm:

timbalu
09-26-2005, 06:38 AM
I'm a Bill. Okay? ******

BB
What's a "Bill" ? Is that anything like cow puke ?

Kinzua
09-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Why did you change teams is what I am wondering. The first few post of you being a Bills fan was a joke or so I thought, but now :hmmm:

It's still a joke. We don't accept him. Who'd want a turn-coat FishFan???

bigbry
09-27-2005, 09:56 AM
What's a "Bill" ? Is that anything like cow puke ?

No its not. Its more like watch the team that sweeps your sorry a$$.
AGAIN!

BB

timbalu
09-27-2005, 02:55 PM
No its not. Its more like watch the team that sweeps your sorry a$$.
AGAIN!

BB
I like you better as a SUCKALO fan . Fruits that wear make-up and pink panties should never be Dolphin Fans. That kind of behavior is strictly for SUCKALO fans. Now, you and "Klownsie" can hold hands, tiptoe through the tulips, and F*CK one another ( while you watch SUCKALO get swept by the Dolphins) :lol:
Squish the Fish ? No, Buck Suffalo !!

finsrclowns
09-27-2005, 03:00 PM

BB---->Bills Best

I KNEW you were imbalanced way back when you were doing the avatar stalking routine. Get the help you so desperately need before it's too late. :goof:

bigbry
09-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I KNEW you were imbalanced way back when you were doing the avatar stalking routine. Get the help you so desperately need before it's too late. :goof:

Are you saying what I've done is a routine?
I KNEW this transitional period was'nt going to be easy, but, a little understanding would be helpful.

BB

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
I KNEW this transitional period was'nt going to be easy, but, a little understanding would be helpful.

BB

why dont you run your van in that river your by and do us all a favor:fire:

BigDolphan
09-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Hey BigBry,

So you're a Bills fan now, eh? Well, good riddance.

BTW, Hows it workin' for ya? oh yeah, 1-2.

'nuff said

bigbry
09-28-2005, 10:48 PM
why dont you run your van in that river your by and do us all a favor:fire:

Are you suggesting I commit suicide?
Typical Fish stink at its best.
I switched teams, and the hate comes on. :shakeno:

Where were you when I was defending the Dolphins????
Hell, I even put a spin on the 67-3 or whatever it was by saying atleast we were in the playoffs while the Bills were sitting at home...where were you then????
Huh?

BillsBest

bigbry
09-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey BigBry,

So you're a Bills fan now, eh? Well, good riddance.

BTW, Hows it workin' for ya? oh yeah, 1-2.

'nuff said

Wow 8 posts and you seem to know me. You wouldnt be ghosting would you?
Try posting from your real name....coward!

Bills Best

homerpimpson
09-29-2005, 02:03 AM
Well keep on acting like a Bills fan then......an idiot.

thats why hes doing it. hes an attention whore.

BigDolphan
09-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I just got here. I was (and still am) on phins.com... with the same name. I'd just went back and read a lot of the posts from the last 4 months. I'm thorough that way.

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 12:44 PM

BB

:lol:

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 02:38 PM

BB

I think there are 2 possible explanations for BB's "change of heart" (or as Bills fans would say "seeing the light").

1. BB has a bet going with somebody that he can convince Bills trolls (and everyone else on this board) that he really has changed allegiances. If that's the case, BB, give it up 'cause you lost. You will never convince me that you are other than what you are: a Fish Fan! :barf:

2. In his delusional mind, BB thinks that pretending to be a Bills fan will remove some voodoo curse from the Fishies and put it on the Bills. He thinks it's working because Spikes went down, but when Angelo Crowell flattens Gus and AJ has to come in to play, reality will finally break through BB's delusions. :goof:

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 04:30 PM
I think there are 2 possible explanations for BB's "change of heart" (or as Bills fans would say "seeing the light").

1. BB has a bet going with somebody that he can convince Bills trolls (and everyone else on this board) that he really has changed allegiances. If that's the case, BB, give it up 'cause you lost. You will never convince me that you are other than what you are: a Fish Fan! :barf:

2. In his delusional mind, BB thinks that pretending to be a Bills fan will remove some voodoo curse from the Fishies and put it on the Bills. He thinks it's working because Spikes went down, but when Angelo Crowell flattens Gus and AJ has to come in to play, reality will finally break through BB's delusions. :goof:

Nah, Figgy's not that complex. His 2 brain cells got together and decided this would be funny. Now you KNOW I'm in favor of funny but Figgy's just being stubborn even though noone is laughing- at least not with him. :lol:

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 06:06 PM
Anything's possible ... like BB having two brain cells. :lol:

timbalu
09-29-2005, 07:05 PM
thats why hes doing it. hes an attention whore.

I believe H0M0-PIMP'S correct . And, that lends credibility to the possibility that this "attention whore " has to be a SUCKALO fan ! :D

bigbry
10-01-2005, 05:26 PM

I want AJ to come in and stink it up. Hes the reason I've changed teams. I cant believe what we gave up to get him.
Ohhhhh I've got a Feeeeely

Bills Best

Dolfan984
10-01-2005, 06:40 PM
I want AJ to come in and stink it up. Hes the reason I've changed teams. I cant believe what we gave up to get him.
Ohhhhh I've got a Feeeeely

Bills Best

You do know that we have new coaches who won't do stupid **** like that right?

Brad528
10-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I believe he is just a dork with not much to do other then argue with people in the smack zone one way or another

bigbry
10-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I believe he is just a dork with not much to do other then argue with people in the smack zone one way or another

Look everyone wittle Bradley must of cleaned his room today...mommy lets him on the internet. And look the wittle guy goes right to the smack forum.
STFU!

BB

motormeat0170
10-01-2005, 07:20 PM

I think he likes the way Buttfellow fans treat his starfish.... Everyone knows people from Buttfellow are world class salad tossers....:shakeno:

bigbry
10-01-2005, 07:22 PM
You do know that we have new coaches who won't do stupid **** like that right?

984, We REALLY dont know what these new coach's will do. After three games one couldnt tell.
However, my money says they will. Gus will come out and stink it up and then out rolls the Feeley. And my guess is its against the Bills.
Saban wont let Gus get his fragile skull crushed.

Bills Best

FinMadness
10-01-2005, 11:52 PM
If you are, in fact, now a Bilge fan... then you never really were a Dolphins fan, as you once so vehemently professed...therefore, you have no credibility when you claim to be a Bills fan. You're not a fan of any team... you're just a fan of your own mindless smack.

Quite sad if you think about it,

bigbry
10-02-2005, 10:34 AM
If you are, in fact, now a Bilge fan... then you never really were a Dolphins fan, as you once so vehemently professed...therefore, you have no credibility when you claim to be a Bills fan. You're not a fan of any team... you're just a fan of your own mindless smack.

Quite sad if you think about it,

Whats sad is your attempt to intimadate through the use of your own pic as an avatar....and the phrase "in your nightmares" THEREFORE its obvious you have small pen!s syndrome.

Bills Best

dol_fan_81
10-02-2005, 12:36 PM

either way, he is no fan.

Pigskin Pimp
10-02-2005, 07:13 PM
He's a loser, and even when he comes out and says it was all a joke I'll still consider him a loser. It's gone way to far and it's not funny in the least.

An embarrassment. I point and laugh in your general direction.

FinMadness
10-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Whats sad is your attempt to intimadate through the use of your own pic as an avatar

:mirror:

Get a clue you brainless sack of rotting flesh. The Bills suck, you hitched your mobile home to the wrong band wagon. Now that the Fins are on top, you better not have the nerve to switch back... you're as big a pile of manure as Lostboy.

bigbry
10-03-2005, 11:55 AM

Get a clue you brainless sack of rotting flesh. The Bills suck, you hitched your mobile home to the wrong band wagon. Now that the Fins are on top, you better not have the nerve to switch back... you're as big a pile of manure as Lostboy.

Keep it up, the Fins will make you "mad" in many ways after this weekend.
LOSER!

Bills Best

timbalu
10-03-2005, 12:35 PM
B.B., You mindless clown, you've found a way to have both the Fins fans and the SUCKALO fans pi$$ed off at you. Do you always enjoy this much success at making friends ? You remind me of a severe case of jock itch: a little more than slightly irritating, but something you wish would just go away . After this Sunday, I expect you will go away. Yeah, the SUCKALO fans will be loud and obnoxious, as usual, but they won't compensate for your best defensive player being lost for the season, your team's inability to stop the run, or your quarterback's inability to get the ball to his receivers . Say what you will about Sunday's game, but think about the poison you spew.. You will, no doubt, have to eat it on Monday ! :cool:

FinMadness
10-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Keep it up, the Fins will make you "mad" in many ways after this weekend.
LOSER!

Bills Best

Wow, you really are good at this smack stuff aren't you? :shakeno:

I've heard better stuff from beefalow, and he's an idiot.

bigbry
10-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Wow, you really are good at this smack stuff aren't you? :shakeno:

I've heard better stuff from beefalow, and he's an idiot.

My smack is great. Thats why you have to put it down..just like the Dullfelons going down this weekend.

Bills Best!

finsrclowns
10-04-2005, 07:05 PM

Get a clue you brainless sack of rotting flesh.

His flesh is rotting? :lol:

NativeFin
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
His flesh is rotting? :lol:

utt ohhh Bry, I think clown just immediately accepted you into the jill sisterhood .... she's always had a unquenchable taste for rotting flesh ... goes hand & hand with her neckrophilia ...:lol:

finsrclowns
10-04-2005, 09:17 PM
utt ohhh Bry, I think clown just immediately accepted you into the jill sisterhood .... she's always had a unquenchable taste for rotting flesh ... goes hand & hand with her neckrophilia ...:lol:

Nah, figgy will never be accepted. The fish stench is still strong. Almost as strong as rotting injun flesh. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Nah, figgy will never be accepted. The fish stench is still strong. Almost as strong as rotting injun flesh. :lol:

i like my buffalo wings blacked,clown

finsrclowns
10-05-2005, 08:33 AM
i like my buffalo wings blacked,clown

I recommend the Anchor Bar & Grill in downtown Buffalo. :lol:

timbalu
10-05-2005, 08:36 AM
I recommend the Anchor Bar & Grill in downtown Buffalo. :lol:
Is SUCKALO a big enough village to have a "downtown" ? :D

finsrclowns
10-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Village? You're looking for "village people"? Sorry, the Anchor isn't a gay bar. Better stay on your pretend injun reservation. :lol:

Kinzua
10-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Is SUCKALO a big enough village to have a "downtown" ? :D

Now, what was the name of that trailer park you hail from, timbits??? Palm Gardens or Pine Bush or Alligator Alley or somethin'???? :rofl3:

BigDolphan
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
All this trash talking is very ummm...entertaining, and nothing anyone says is going to change anyone else's opinion. therefore, though I think Miami will win handily, I will refrain from trash talking until Monday...by then all of the Bills fans will hopefully be blissfully absent.

Go Dolphins!!!

bigbry
10-05-2005, 06:18 PM
All this trash talking is very ummm...entertaining, and nothing anyone says is going to change anyone else's opinion. therefore, though I think Miami will win handily, I will refrain from trash talking until Monday...by then all of the Bills fans will hopefully be blissfully absent.

Go Dolphins!!!

COWARD!

Bills Best!

bigbry
10-09-2005, 01:50 PM

Go Dolphins!!!

Two full weeks to get ready.

Bills Best

bigbry
10-09-2005, 04:37 PM
I like you better as a SUCKALO fan . Fruits that wear make-up and pink panties should never be Dolphin Fans. That kind of behavior is strictly for SUCKALO fans. Now, you and "Klownsie" can hold hands, tiptoe through the tulips, and F*CK one another ( while you watch SUCKALO get swept by the Dolphins) :lol:
Squish the Fish ? No, Buck Suffalo !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bills Best

bigbry
10-09-2005, 04:39 PM

"Fins on top" :rofl3:

Bills Best

bigbry
10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
B.B., You mindless clown, you've found a way to have both the Fins fans and the SUCKALO fans pi$$ed off at you. Do you always enjoy this much success at making friends ? You remind me of a severe case of jock itch: a little more than slightly irritating, but something you wish would just go away . After this Sunday, I expect you will go away. Yeah, the SUCKALO fans will be loud and obnoxious, as usual, but they won't compensate for your best defensive player being lost for the season, your team's inability to stop the run, or your quarterback's inability to get the ball to his receivers . Say what you will about Sunday's game, but think about the poison you spew.. You will, no doubt, have to eat it on Monday ! :cool:

Eat what?
Looks like you got that jock itch on your lips.
:lol:

bills Best