PDA

View Full Version : For our Jet Friends

INPHINITY
09-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Take Time today to visit our Jet friends & congratulate them on a good game:evil: Congrats to all Dolfans!!!! We are for REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rawk:

NJFINSFAN1
09-26-2005, 08:49 AM
I'm not worried about what the Jets do, I focus on what we do.

And I'm sure this thread will be moved shortly!

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm not worried about what the Jets do, I focus on what we do.

And I'm sure this thread will be moved shortly!

Well said NJ! I don't worry about the other teams in the afc east after a win, I save the worrying for when we have a bye week and down the stretch of the season and when we play a one of the teams in the afc east. Yeah it's nice to see they lost, but to say stuff about going to their site and and pretty much rubbing it in, is doing what we don't like(when jets or bills or pats fans come on here and stir up stuff).

DolphinPhan
09-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I like to see the Jets lose. Anytime. Anywhere. It really makes a Phins win even better. I like it when the Pats & Bills lose too, but the Jets losing is just a bit sweeter.

INPHINITY
09-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Did'nt know we could'nt gloat a little in the faces of people who always come to talk trash here. All i said was to congratulate them on a good game,no bad comments written here. I'm glad i stick up for our site at least."Keep laying down and eventually we shall be taken over."

Mod Edit: This is not "sticking up for our site". This is inciting our opponents to talk smack in our main forum. Don't do it again or you'll be getting some time off. njfinfan

LarryFinFan
09-26-2005, 08:58 AM
I like to see the Jets lose. Anytime. Anywhere. It really makes a Phins win even better. I like it when the Pats & Bills lose too, but the Jets losing is just a bit sweeter.

I disagree with you here...I like to see the Jests lose, even if it doesn't make the Fins look better...As you said, anytime, anywhere is fine with me...

nyjunc
09-26-2005, 09:00 AM
NJPhins & Finz72 are classy posters as are many on here but there are always a bunch that are not such as the poster who opened this thread who by the way did not talk about the Jet game at all last week. We deserve to be made fun and take alot of heat for our performance so far this season but be fair(most are) and take the heat when it comes to you as well.

INPHINITY
09-26-2005, 09:03 AM
If you did'nt notice i did'nt attatch the "Gang Green"address it was just a nice thought!

INPHINITY
09-26-2005, 09:05 AM
I guess its not funny when it happens to you... And thanks but i was here last week if you check it out.

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Did'nt know we could'nt gloat a little in the faces of people who always come to talk trash here. All i said was to congratulate them on a good game,no bad comments written here. I'm glad i stick up for our site at least."Keep laying down and eventually we shall be taken over."

Gloating here on the site or on the site of a team that we played last game because the other team's fans were smacktalking is all good, but to go over to ganggreen just to pull a *we won, you lost, haha* when we had nothing to do with their lost is not really something you should label *sticking up for the site*

nyjunc
09-26-2005, 09:09 AM
I guess its not funny when it happens to you... And thanks but i was here last week if you check it out.

You were here but ignoring the Jet game, I looked up your posts. You went right into carolina talk never discussing the Jet game. if you are going to crow after wins you should at least discuss the losses.

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 09:14 AM
:eek:

Thread made it's way to the depths...good luck INPHINITY :escape:

INPHINITY
09-26-2005, 09:15 AM
If I were to talk about our loss to the Jets last week i would have just said what evryone else was saying. About how we should have won and how you guy's were'nt very impressive,and I probably would have got yelled at for that too.

cnc66
09-26-2005, 09:17 AM

how ya feelin'?

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 09:19 AM
how ya feelin'?

:wave:

Hey man....odd running into you in the depths :lol:

Feeling pretty good...would be feeling great if I didn't have to search the house when Amber yelled "Theres a bee in the room, get it, get it, Kevin!"

nyjunc
09-26-2005, 09:23 AM
If I were to talk about our loss to the Jets last week i would have just said what evryone else was saying. About how we should have won and how you guy's were'nt very impressive,and I probably would have got yelled at for that too.

But you didn't discuss the game and then are crowing today.

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 09:28 AM
I probably would have got yelled at for that too.

It's not yelling or complaining just to do it man, you are pretty much poking a sleeping bear and labeling it a cause of *sticking up for the site*...why awake the smacktalking when it's nice and quiet around the site and everyone is enjoying a nice victory?

cnc66
09-26-2005, 09:34 AM
But you didn't discuss the game and then are crowing today.

who is your third qb?

nyjunc
09-26-2005, 09:41 AM
who is your third qb?

The next Tom Brady- Brooks Bollinger :D Brady was selected in the 6th round from a Big 10 school w/ the 199th pick, Brooks selected in the 6th rd from a Big 10 school w/ the 200th pick so obviously he is the next Brady :lol: :cry:

Seriously, Brooks only played in 1 reg season game but I was very impressed w/ his limited action. It was against Arizona but he looked like an NFL QB and I was hoping they'd stick w/ him over Quincy the rest of the game but they did not. Realistically we have no idea what he'll give us if he has to start, hopefulyl he can manage the game well and allow our D to make some plays.

cnc66
09-26-2005, 09:44 AM
The next Tom Brady- Brooks Bollinger :D Brady was selected in the 6th round from a Big 10 school w/ the 199th pick, Brooks selected in the 6th rd from a Big 10 school w/ the 200th pick so obviously he is the next Brady :lol: :cry:

Seriously, Brooks only played in 1 reg season game but I was very impressed w/ his limited action. It was against Arizona but he looked like an NFL QB and I was hoping they'd stick w/ him over Quincy the rest of the game but they did not. Realistically we have no idea what he'll give us if he has to start, hopefulyl he can manage the game well and allow our D to make some plays.

how hurt are Chad and Jay? is this new kid moving up one slot this week ? no matter I bet HE is paying attention.

INPHINITY
09-26-2005, 09:45 AM
So what happens when they come next week, or after our next loss??? People let the trash talking of other teams just go on by... And what i said was really that bad?? Have you read some of the stuff on here..i mean c'mon its ridiculous.

Phinz1972
09-26-2005, 09:49 AM
So what happens when they come next week, or after our next loss??? People let the trash talking of other teams just go on by... And what i said was really that bad?? Have you read some of the stuff on here..i mean c'mon its ridiculous.

You are missing the FREAKIN' point INPHINITY! You want to go over there and tease them and rub the phins win over carolina and jets loss to jags in their noses....when they are staying on their site and minding their own business. Now if the Bills fans come and smacktalk in two weeks and we win, then it would reasonable to go to their site where the smacktalkers are members at and pull their card and rub it in their face....but what you are trying to do is like saying "Hey guys on FH, let's go bother Browns fans on their site cause they lost and we won, two different games, but what the heck, let's rub it in their face"

I understand the Jets are a rival and you don't like them, but please, if you decide to start aggravting them, don't mention FH because then a stampede of people will come and start stirring up stuff and ruining are pretty decent day on the forums.

cnc66
09-26-2005, 09:51 AM

then you engage them in the depths and tell them whatever you want.

nyjunc
09-26-2005, 10:25 AM
how hurt are Chad and Jay? is this new kid moving up one slot this week ? no matter I bet HE is paying attention.

We'll know more today, I would guess Chad will start but if his injury is more serious then Brooks will get the nod. I think Jay will be out at least a few weeks.

buckwilde
09-26-2005, 10:59 AM
You should hope that Jay is out. I can't stand the Jets, but all they need now is to bring in Moustache Dave and the loser perfecta is complete. Start Brooks, Jay stinks.

nephinsfan
09-26-2005, 11:13 AM

dont even attempt to make sense of it. Did'nt you know that 80% of the posters here are perfect?? Man, where have you been!:lol:

cnc66
09-26-2005, 11:18 AM
We'll know more today, I would guess Chad will start but if his injury is more serious then Brooks will get the nod. I think Jay will be out at least a few weeks.

Brooks will get most of the reps then at practice, that will help. Hey, we have Fiedlers other backup here if you need some more help...:evil:

buckwilde
09-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Good call. Please offer A.J (Another Joke) Feeley to anyone anywhere except here. Ever see a deer in the headlights?

NJFINSFAN1
09-26-2005, 11:44 AM

I knew it would!

NJFINSFAN1
09-26-2005, 11:52 AM

Word around these parts as you must be hearing nyjunc also, is Jay is done and worse then Chad. Jay said he heard a pop and can't lift his arm. And Chad was not throwing well before this.

I have a feeling you maybe calling Neil O'Donnell and begging him to come back! He knows the system.

Sal Lisitano
09-26-2005, 12:04 PM

i was watching the Fins game on Direct TV...i had the other tv on the bengals/bears game and the other tv on eagles/raiders game. at one point i flip to the jags/jets game and see chad on the sideline and jay playing...later on i flip it back and see jay out and chad in.

was chad benched or was he hurt?

i know jay got hurt but how bad and what as it?

i saw chad back in so i thought that chad got benched...

Go Fins!!!

nyjunc
09-26-2005, 01:37 PM
i was watching the Fins game on Direct TV...i had the other tv on the bengals/bears game and the other tv on eagles/raiders game. at one point i flip to the jags/jets game and see chad on the sideline and jay playing...later on i flip it back and see jay out and chad in.

was chad benched or was he hurt?

i know jay got hurt but how bad and what as it?

i saw chad back in so i thought that chad got benched...

Go Fins!!!

chad hurt his shoulder again then Jay hurt his shoulder s Chad went back in.

cnc66
09-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Word around these parts as you must be hearing nyjunc also, is Jay is done and worse then Chad. Jay said he heard a pop and can't lift his arm. And Chad was not throwing well before this.

I have a feeling you maybe calling Neil O'Donnell and begging him to come back! He knows the system.

I heard he was stayin' in Jeff Garcia's "guesthouse" :booty: :peck:

BwanaZulia
09-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks, you guys are real sweet..

1-2 looks a lot like 2-1 to me, so don't get all your hopes too high yet.

The NFL is a wacky place and huge drama on one team can lead to huge success.

Congrats on the win yesterday though, I was very surprised, but it looks like the Dolphin fans have something to cheer about.

BZ

njfinfan
09-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Another classy Jets fan. Thanks BZ - we appreciate you and nyjunc for being so classy. nj

Thanks, you guys are real sweet..

1-2 looks a lot like 2-1 to me, so don't get all your hopes too high yet.

The NFL is a wacky place and huge drama on one team can lead to huge success.

Congrats on the win yesterday though, I was very surprised, but it looks like the Dolphin fans have something to cheer about.

BZ