PDA

View Full Version : To my gender confused Jilly & Yet children ....

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 11:59 AM
F*ck each & every one of you!!!! I know you silly bulldikes missed the feeling of my backhand ...... take solice b!tches ..... daddy's back!!!!

& to my Yet rivals .... sorry I didn't get to eat any of your crow .... feel free to let me have it when you read this.

Kinzua
09-26-2005, 01:28 PM
And where were you last week after your Fishies lost to the Jests??? You vanished for the entire week until your Fishies won, but miraculously show up the day after the Bills and Jests lose and the Fishies win, talking smack. Let me guess -- you were kidnapped by aliens who didn't return you until last night at 1 minute to mindnight, right??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

BTW, you're NOBODY'S daddy. More like one of Morono's excrement-eating animals. :down:

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 01:36 PM
And where were you last week after your Fishies lost to the Jests??? You vanished for the entire week until your Fishies won, but miraculously show up the day after the Bills and Jests lose and the Fishies win, talking smack. Let me guess -- you were kidnapped by aliens who didn't return you until last night at 1 minute to mindnight, right??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

BTW, you're NOBODY'S daddy. More like one of Morono's excrement-eating animals. :down:

I knew you missed me you wannabee indian :D You shouldn't be talking about a Jets win, if BZ, Bleeding, NYjunc want to shove some crow down my throat, I'm back now I'll eat crow for all to see. Other then that Sorry about your injuries, both of you teams. Where's my two ugly redheaded step-children Jussa & the Clown?????

BwanaZulia
09-26-2005, 03:09 PM
I guess winning =! class.

Congrats though.

BZ

harmonkoz
09-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Don't blame the drunk indian... He is a fin fan... No spine.

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 04:10 PM
I guess winning =! class.

Congrats though.

BZ

Nah BZ my congrats to you on your W against us, I've simply been gone & if I were here I would have lost the same way. So I anounce here & now I reluctantly chew my crow. Hope you get your QB situation worked out before round 2 ......

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Don't blame the drunk indian... He is a fin fan... No spine.

You know Harmony, I think if the jilly's threw you behind center you'd pass for more than 75yrds ....... will you be here 2 weeks from now if you girls lose?

BwanaZulia
09-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Nah BZ my congrats to you on your W against us, I've simply been gone & if I were here I would have lost the same way. So I anounce here & now I reluctantly chew my crow. Hope you get your QB situation worked out before round 2 ......

Well, there is enough crow to go around. I had a nibble this morning for picking the Panthers.

Not ready to call the season yet, although it does not look good. Here is to hoping that Brooks Bollinger can come in and pull a "brady" (very very doubtful).

This is the NFL, anything is possible.

BZ

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, there is enough crow to go around. I had a nibble this morning for picking the Panthers.

Not ready to call the season yet, although it does not look good. Here is to hoping that Brooks Bollinger can come in and pull a "brady" (very very doubtful).

This is the NFL, anything is possible.

BZ

Well BZ if you or any of your sisters got a request, I'll put anything you want on my sig for this week, just to show these jilly beeeatches I got no problem eating crow. Whats the status on PotatochipPenny? If he's not out, I wouldn't panic you girls are still 1-0 in AFC east.

BwanaZulia
09-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Well BZ if you or any of your sisters got a request, I'll put anything you want on my sig for this week, just to show these jilly beeeatches I got no problem eating crow. Whats the status on PotatochipPenny? If he's not out, I wouldn't panic you girls are still 1-0 in AFC east.

They are announcing the MRIs tomorrow which probably isn't good news.

Herm already said he was going to start Brooks Bollinger our 3rd stringer, here is his stats:

College Career

Holds Wisconsin school career-record for QB with 518 carries for 1,767 yards (3.4 avg) and 26 TD ... Had a 30-12 record as a starter, becoming one of seven Big Ten Conference quarterbacks to win 30 games in a career ... Ranks second in Badger annals with 414 completions of 771 passes (53.7%) for 5,627 yards and 38 TD ... One of seven players in Big Ten history to throw for more than 30 TD and rush for more than 20 TD in a career ... Started every game, except vs. Illinois, in his senior year and earned the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award ... Completed 131 of 245 passes (53.5%) for 1,758 yards and 14 TD and carried the ball 160 times for 466 yards (2.9 avg) and eight TD ... Started nine games, completing 91 of 177 passes (51.4%) for 1,257 yards and six TD as a junior, adding 92 rushes for 388 yards (4.2 avg) and six TD ... Started 12 games, gaining 1,479 yards with 10 TD on 110 of 209 passes (52.6%) as a sophomore and ran for 459 yards and six TD on 157 carries (2.9 avg) ... Became the third Badger ever to earn Big Ten Conference Freshman of the Year honors ... Started eight games, winning each contest as he completed 82 of 140 passes (58.6%) for 1,133 yards and eight TD and carried 109 times for 454 yards (4.2 avg) and six TD as a freshman.

Not a great day to be a Jets fan, but we will know more tomorrow.

BZ

Marino1983
09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
You know Harmony, I think if the jilly's threw you behind center you'd pass for more than 75yrds ....... will you be here 2 weeks from now if you girls lose?
:roflmao:
Nah NF,,, Hummerlips would drop to her knees and show the team what a brown noser she really and truly IS....
:eek:

Marino1983

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM
:roflmao:
Nah NF,,, Hummerlips would drop to her knees and show the team what a brown noser she really and truly IS....
:eek:

Marino1983

:eek: :lol: :eek: !!! Sup 83' what the hell's up with BB, is he for real or did he lose a bet?

Justasportsfan
09-26-2005, 04:47 PM
the Pu$$Y finally showed up after a win. I was right about you. You're a pretend injun. :groovy:

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 04:53 PM
the Pu$$Y finally showed up after a win. I was right about you. You're a pretend injun. :groovy:

Ahh are you sad Jussa, I've made it clear to the Yet sisterhood, they can have me eat my crow however they like, you on the otherhand ...... well after JP's performance, & Takeo's injury I kind of fell sorry for you all .... good luck against the Saints Jussa, you'll need it!:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Ahh are you sad Jussa, I've made it clear to the Yet sisterhood, they can have me eat my crow however they like, you on the otherhand ...... well after JP's performance, & Takeo's injury I kind of fell sorry for you all .... good luck against the Saints Jussa, you'll need it!:lol:I had it all wrong Timbubu had more balls than you. You are now officially the depths' joke. At least Timbubu showed up ,you coward. Stop pretending to be a Native Indian. Not even the fruitiest is as cowardly as you are.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-26-2005, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Justanotherloss]
:lol: hows it feel?

I had it all wrong Timbubu had more balls than you. You are now officially the depths' joke. At least Timbubu showed up ,you coward. Stop pretending to be a Native Indian. Not even the fruitiest is as cowardly as you are.

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 05:09 PM
I had it all wrong Timbubu had more balls than you. You are now officially the depths' joke. At least Timbubu showed up ,you coward. Stop pretending to be a Native Indian. Not even the fruitiest is as cowardly as you are.

F*ck off Jussa, your just mad cuz JP is playing like the fheg he is, your season is all but over, you'll be donating $30 to F-H in my name, your lover Clown is probaly not talking to you, you can cry up & down this board all you want you sobbing little bulldike b!tch .... but your team sucks worse c0ck then your first blow job at the age of 5, so get a superaborsorbent tampon & insert into all available cavities you crybaby beeeatch!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
where is that b!tc# finsrclowns? practicing his side show!:lol:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 09:48 AM

I have been here since 2001... 3-13 included nut-sack....

The question is... where was the drunk indian when his team tanked? mohawk convention? stealing cigarettes?

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 11:24 AM
I have been here since 2001... 3-13 included nut-sack....

The question is... where was the drunk indian when his team tanked? mohawk convention? stealing cigarettes?

You silly beeatches!!!!! This is your only thing you dumb bulldikes got going for you huh!!!! That is faccking sad ...... :lol: I don't need to explain to my beeatchs were dad was, & IT WAS ONE FAACKING GAME!!!!!!! You stupid b!tches act as if I was gone for months .......... you all really did miss me huh .... you dumb faackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Like I said... No spine.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Like I said... No spine.

Believe what you want you silly beeatch!!! The only thing that resembles not having a spine is that weak squad of yours!:lol:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Nice try at deflection you f'ing wuss.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Nice try at deflection you f'ing wuss.

I don't gotta deflate sh!t, I've owned every one of you weak beeatches since day 1. You have no reason to even talk sh!t .... you suck, your squad sucks, your fellow fans suck, JP sucks the big one, & the only highlight every one of you beeatches got going in your pathetic lives, is that I was gone last week!!! That is just fine in my book you stupid silly dumb bulldike beeeaaatcches!!!! NOW DANCE B!TCHES DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 01:03 PM
You keep telling yourself that Chief Nutsack...

The only thing that you have "owned" in your 6 months of existence is that non-stop spew of sh!t from your cum receptacle.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 01:26 PM
You keep telling yourself that Chief Nutsack...

The only thing that you have "owned" in your 6 months of existence is that non-stop spew of sh!t from your cum receptacle.

HAAAAHAAA AHHHHHHH HAAAAAA ....... well I gotta hand it to ya Harmony, for a man with no balls, you are here & I'll give ya that. Make no mistake, the Jilly's season isn't over, but if you lose the next 2 it could be. Not one Jet has called me out for not being here, yet you Jilly basturds are all over it like an exposed c0ck on the steps of Ralph Wilson ...... I was gone plain & simple, win or lose in two weeks I'll be here beeeatches, so if you girls can salvage your season & get a win, have fun serving me some crow ......... other then that FAAACK YOU ALL!!!!!!!! NOW DANCE AGAIN BEEEATCH!!!

timbalu
09-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Like I said... No spine.

H0M0-KOZ , you must be masochistic . You're still here after your team looked like dog puke in your own house, your best defensive player gone for the season, yet you're too stupid to tuck you tail between your legs and crawl off to hide under a rock . Still howling at the moon like a fool . :shakeno: Looks like another typical 6-10/7-9 SUCKALO season :D

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 03:02 PM
H0M0-KOZ , you must be masochistic . You're still here after your team looked like dog puke in your own house, your best defensive player gone for the season, yet you're too stupid to tuck you tail between your legs and crawl off to hide under a rock . Still howling at the moon like a fool . :shakeno: Looks like another typical 6-10/7-9 SUCKALO season :D

Why would'nt I be? Surely you don't think you and your girlfriend are scaring anyone off.

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 04:02 PM
F*ck off Jussa, your just mad cuz JP is playing like the fheg he is, your season is all but over, you'll be donating $30 to F-H in my name, your lover Clown is probaly not talking to you, you can cry up & down this board all you want you sobbing little bulldike b!tch .... but your team sucks worse c0ck then your first blow job at the age of 5, so get a superaborsorbent tampon & insert into all available cavities you crybaby beeeatch!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Season is early. I'll gotta give it to you though. You had us fooled into thinking you were an American native. Turns out, you're a wannabe Pocahontas.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Season is early. I'll gotta give it to you though. You had us fooled into thinking you were an American native. Turns out, you're a wannabe Pocahontas.

Well theres no argument about you being a Spanish Mutt, so I can't call you out on that. If you won't acknowledge me as an indian, hey thats cool with me, cuz there goes 99.99% of your smack you weak minded jilly piece of crap.:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:42 AM

whats your origin? justasportgeek? you spend more time here then the billszone:lol:

finsrclowns
09-28-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't need to explain to my beeatchs were dad was, & IT WAS ONE FAACKING GAME!!!!!!!

I don't blame you one bit for not explaining....those two spirit singing ceremonies may be moving for you and your kind with the $emen chugging contests and the "blessing of the @sses" but you probably know that won't get you much slack around here so why tell us about it? But in any case welcome back. :groovy:

:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 08:57 AM
If you won't acknowledge me as an indian, hey thats cool with me, cuz there goes 99.99% of your smack you weak minded jilly piece of crap.:lol:you're still a fruitcake and you just proved that to everyone.

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 11:06 AM
with the $emen chugging contests and the "blessing of the @sses"

:lol:

Sounds like a vivid description of your last tailgait party.:lol:

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 11:08 AM
you're still a fruitcake and you just proved that to everyone.

& your still my #1 beatch & you continue to prove that with each post ..... :lol: