PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the game...

BwanaZulia
09-26-2005, 02:59 PM
I sure couldn't believe it (as I sat and watched my Jets lose in a horrible way) but the Dolphins made a great stand and won against a tough Carolina team.

Congrats.

BZ

washFin84
09-26-2005, 06:25 PM
I sure couldn't believe it (as I sat and watched my Jets lose in a horrible way) but the Dolphins made a great stand and won against a tough Carolina team.

Congrats.

BZThanks BZ! :) But you better believe it.

mor911
09-26-2005, 06:43 PM

Congrats.

BZ
Not to often we get props from a Jets fan. Thnx. :D I'm sure you guys will continue to be threat once you figure out the QB problems that now plague you.

Seems like the fins are the only team in the AFC east that wasn't hit with a season-effecting injury this week.

EDIT: Hope this doesn't jinx us.

Silverphin
09-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Not to often we get props from a Jets fan. Thnx. :D I'm sure you guys will continue to be threat once you figure out the QB problems that now plague you.

Seems like the fins are the only team in the AFC east that wasn't hit with a season-effecting injury this week.

If it does, expect my face to look like your expression on the right of your sig. :lol:

By the way, thanks Bwana!:)

calphin
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks.....You are a stand up guy BZ.

BwanaZulia
09-27-2005, 05:18 AM

Well, waking up in the morning to find out that not one, but both the starting and backup QB are out for the year sure isn't nice, but the season is young Brooks Bollinger was supposedly a Big 10 stud, so we shall see.

I can't say it looks great, but he has been with the Jets for three years, knows the players, knows the coaches and might be able to come in and play.

Besides, it wasn't like we were A) winning huge with our QB and offense and B) were really wowed by Chad coming back from his injury.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Im here to give you props as well, im with BZ, you guys earned that win big time! It's funny how one weekend can drastically determine a division's outcome, good luck the rest of the season guys.

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Brooks Bollinger was supposedly a Big 10 stud, so we shall see.

I live outside Madison BZ... Been to many, many Badger games over the last 10 years... I like Bollinger--He is a smart, clutch QB... Much like Jim Sorge (Indy) another underrated Badger QB.

These are the guys that were throwing the ball to Lee Evans.

He is not going to lose games for you...

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Im here to give you props as well, im with BZ, you guys earned that win big time! It's funny how one weekend can drastically determine a division's outcome, good luck the rest of the season guys.

thanks alot! its early yet you guys can bounce back

BwanaZulia
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
I live outside Madison BZ... Been to many, many Badger games over the last 10 years... I like Bollinger--He is a smart, clutch QB... Much like Jim Sorge (Indy) another underrated Badger QB.

These are the guys that were throwing the ball to Lee Evans.

He is not going to lose games for you...

Looks like it is Bolly and Vinny...

Wow.

Signing a third by the end of the day.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Looks like it is Bolly and Vinny...

Wow.

Signing a third by the end of the day.

BZGod help us all!!:wheels: <--- Ladies and gentleman.....Vinny T!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-27-2005, 04:59 PM
God help us all!!:wheels: <--- Ladies and gentleman.....Vinny T!

LOL :sidelol: :roflmao: :lolcry:

nyrican
09-28-2005, 09:31 AM
good win for the fins that is always the case in the month of sept...

there is plenty of football left... for the fins fans it looks sweet right now
the Bills Pats and Jets have had the misfourtune of MAJOR injuries to major players...

remember Football is a marathon not a sprint.... going to get extremely interesting from this point on....

nick1
09-28-2005, 10:51 AM
yeah, Miami is pretty good but still we almost gave the game away. we had too many personal foul and defensive holding and pass interferance penalties which allowed this game to be too close for comfort

nick1
09-28-2005, 10:55 AM
good win for the fins that is always the case in the month of sept...

there is plenty of football left... for the fins fans it looks sweet right now
the Bills Pats and Jets have had the misfourtune of MAJOR injuries to major players...

remember Football is a marathon not a sprint.... going to get extremely interesting from this point on....
I think the Bills are done, they don't have a line to block for Losman and even if they did Losman isn't a very good QB right now, the lost of Spikes puts them out of contention for any type of playoffs unless Losman can step it up. I expect this to be a three team race for the divison after Miami beats Buffalo next weekend, they will be 1-4 after that game

BleedinGreenNC
09-28-2005, 10:56 AM
yeah, Miami is pretty good but still we almost gave the game away. we had too many personal foul and defensive holding and pass interferance penalties which allowed this game to be too close for comfortBut the main thing is that you didnt give it away , you held onto it and came away with a well desered victory.

nick1
09-28-2005, 10:58 AM
But the main thing is that you didnt give it away , you held onto it and came away with a well desered victory.
it was a good game, I went to it and couldn't believe it when Delhomme threw it to Schulters

nyrican
09-28-2005, 11:46 AM
it was a good game, I went to it and couldn't believe it when Delhomme threw it to Schulters

goes to show you the veteran that Schulters is, the Fins got burnt earlier in the game by the same exact play .... they the (Cats) came back with it and got burnt..... going to be a tough game for the fins in Buff....