PDA

View Full Version : Good NEws For Fin FAns

dominizzo
09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
The jets are in deep trouble with Both Fiedler and Pennington out So there starting a 3rd stringer and the Jills Defense will colllapse soon with No Takeo And the Poor Play with Jp Losman. We will be fighting the Patssies for the division, I am soo happy

AtticusFinz
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
dont forget Harrison may be out for a while too..

MikeO
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't want JP LOOSMAN to play too poorly this week. I want him vs Miami. NOT Kelly Holcomb.

dominizzo
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
dont forget Harrison may be out for a while too..

they have depth plus the Patsies don really need him but the JIlls And gan green need those players that are out there the 1's they depend on

NJFINSFAN1
09-26-2005, 04:42 PM
I think we need to worry about our team and not them. Yes it's good to see them lose, although I don't like to see guys getting hurt.

They are both still very tough teams, and like the old saying goes, On any given sunday?

dominizzo
I don't want JP LOOSMAN to play too poorly this week. I want him vs Miami. NOT Kelly Holcomb.

heheh ur right man but Kelly is a way better Qb than him so yaa i guess but i say jills are in trouble for letting Drew get away and startin a rook at the helm he looks so dazed and confused when he played

DolphinsRkool99
Yea i was watchin espn thats funny that feidler and pennington both got injerd.

MikeO
09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
heheh ur right man but Kelly is a way better Qb than him so yaa i guess but i say jills are in trouble for letting Drew get away and startin a rook at the helm he looks so dazed and confused when he played

Here is Buffalo's dilema.

Play Holcomb this year, be a playoff team THIS year

Play JP Lossman this year be a playoff team NEXT year.

What do they want............

dominizzo
09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
I think we need to worry about our team and not them. Yes it's good to see them lose, although I don't like to see guys getting hurt.

They are both still very tough teams, and like the old saying goes, On any given sunday?

I think we can go 10-6 this season esp with Ricky returining we can add another weapon but INO Boston is useless, we dont need him

420finfan
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM
It's amazing how there are no Jets or Bills fans on here today :rofl3:

dominizzo
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM

Right on dude but the thing is that We are trhe better team right now vs them we have to beat the jills when we come back and i see it happining but Tampa will be tough cuz Ronnie and Caddie have to impress there teams who got the better pick i cannot wait for that game but i see onnie hammerin down

dominizzo
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM

there hibernating its always like that its called Emabarassing and the jills and jets have a tough sked coming up i see the ravens crushing the jets and the Saints winning 1 also

DolphinFan90
09-26-2005, 04:47 PM

Yea i agree with that, we dont need to worry about other teams, of course we want to see other teams in our divison have trouble but if we go into each game focused on how we are going to play, then we can play with most teams in the NFL. and i bet the dolphins GM would have got ty law.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-26-2005, 05:09 PM

:yeahthat:

WILLIS21
09-26-2005, 10:19 PM

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

Kinzua
09-26-2005, 10:54 PM

Ding! Ding! Ding! I was on this morning and this afternoon, FishFryFool! Try reading a few posts!! :shakeno:

Kinzua
09-26-2005, 11:05 PM
The jets are in deep trouble with Both Fiedler and Pennington out So there starting a 3rd stringer and the Jills Defense will colllapse soon with No Takeo And the Poor Play with Jp Losman. We will be fighting the Patssies for the division, I am soo happy

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You're making quite a few assumptions here, FishFry, and only 3 games into the season. Who's to say the Fishies don't get bit by the injury bug???

Kinzua
09-26-2005, 11:27 PM

What do you thinK??? This is a no-brainer. Holcomb might get the Bills to the playoffs, but how far would would they go??? The aim isn't to make the playoffs; it's to win the Super Bowl, which is why Bledsoe isn't with the Bills this year. Heck, if making the playoffs was end all and be all, then the Bills would have kept Bledsoe, saved some cap space, and had a better QB than Holcomb to boot.

You FishFryFans are familiar with the "win now" philosophy; your Fishies practiced for years. So your team had winning records and some playoff appearances, but how many playoff wins in the last ten years or so? How many trips to the AFC Championship game? So, what if the Fish went to the playoffs as a wild card this year? How far is Gus Ferrotte going to take your team -- and what about the Fishies' future QB situation?

Besides, both Carson Palmer and Eli Manning got considerably better as the season went on last year, so don't bank on Losman struggling all season -- or for the Bills' D to "collapse" because Takeo is sidelined; Angelo Crowell is going to get his chance to show just how good he is.

BwanaZulia
09-27-2005, 05:14 AM

Funny, I was posting all day.

BZ

timbalu
09-27-2005, 06:29 AM
What do you thinK??? This is a no-brainer. Holcomb might get the Bills to the playoffs, but how far would would they go??? The aim isn't to make the playoffs; it's to win the Super Bowl, which is why Bledsoe isn't with the Bills this year. Heck, if making the playoffs was end all and be all, then the Bills would have kept Bledsoe, saved some cap space, and had a better QB than Holcomb to boot.

You FishFryFans are familiar with the "win now" philosophy; your Fishies practiced for years. So your team had winning records and some playoff appearances, but how many playoff wins in the last ten years or so? How many trips to the AFC Championship game? So, what if the Fish went to the playoffs as a wild card this year? How far is Gus Ferrotte going to take your team -- and what about the Fishies' future QB situation?

Besides, both Carson Palmer and Eli Manning got considerably better as the season went on last year, so don't bank on Losman struggling all season -- or for the Bills' D to "collapse" because Takeo is sidelined; Angelo Crowell is going to get his chance to show just how good he is.

I love hearing a SUCKALO fan talking play-offs,and Super Bowl, and comparing his team's track record to Miami's. SUCKALO does not have ANY winning tradition. Your team's done, sh!tbag ...Don't you get it ? Stick to your high school games,,You'll probably get more satisfaction with that . :shakeno:

WILLIS21
09-27-2005, 08:06 AM

Kelly Holcomb isn't going to lead the bills to the playoffs as long as the run defense keeps giving up 200 yards a game.

Kinzua
09-27-2005, 10:40 AM
I love hearing a SUCKALO fan talking play-offs,and Super Bowl, and comparing his team's track record to Miami's. SUCKALO does not have ANY winning tradition. Your team's done, sh!tbag ...Don't you get it ? Stick to your high school games,,You'll probably get more satisfaction with that . :shakeno:

I guess you slept through reading comprehension, huh?

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 02:51 AM
I guess you slept through reading comprehension, huh?

but not thru a winning tradition! i guess they didnt have those in buffalo, aaa!:lol: