PDA

View Full Version : Where are you Bleedin panties??

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
you glory week is OVER!!! now the big questions is what will the jets do
next?:confused2 rumor has it your looking at your 3rd string QB! :lol: is this correct?? well its nice to be sitting in the driver's seat of another win going into a bye to come out fresh and charged to man handle the loserman and mcgay he he show!:D

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 02:57 AM
im disappointed in you coligreen. where is your spine? thanks for the congrats, but come on you have nothing to say? no smack? does this mean i own you?

bleedinggreenNC
:0wned:

you owe me rent now!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-28-2005, 08:33 AM
im disappointed in you coligreen. where is your spine? thanks for the congrats, but come on you have nothing to say? no smack? does this mean i own you?

bleedinggreenNC
:0wned:

you owe me rent now!:lol:By no means do you own me! Vinny is going to take us to the promised land! LOL! just kidding! I was away from my computer, you know more than anyone else the feeling that you get when you know your team is really struggling, and the future looks bleak, but i will still be here to take everything you throw my way.:m83: B@lls Licker

kud
09-28-2005, 11:48 AM
By no means do you own me! Vinny is going to take us to the promised land! LOL! just kidding! I was away from my computer, you know more than anyone else the feeling that you get when you know your team is really struggling, and the future looks bleak, but i will still be here to take everything you throw my way.:m83: B@lls Licker

The Dolphins will likely finish ahead of the Jets/Bills in the division. Must suck, especially because its injury related. If it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain.(Last year)

BigDolphan
09-28-2005, 06:43 PM
it sucks to lose key people, and not have them available for games. we had that all last year with Ricky gone. Fans of other teams gloatetd, but I'm not gonna say I'm glad you're finding out how it feels because I don't wish injuries on anyone.

The injuries also makes the possibility of the dolphins getting to the playoffs with a mediocre team much more likely...but still doesn't let us win a single playoff game.

Just enough to screw our draft pics.

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 10:24 AM
The Dolphins will likely finish ahead of the Jets/Bills in the division. Must suck, especially because its injury related. If it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain.(Last year)yeah it sucks, but what can you do.

cnc66
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
yeah it sucks, but what can you do.

suffer it through. It is a long season with plenty of time to even things out.

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 10:55 AM
The Dolphins will likely finish ahead of the Jets/Bills in the division. Must suck, especially because its injury related. If it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain.(Last year)

Counting your wins before you play the games is a good way to end up eating crow, kud, especially three games into the season. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Counting your wins before you play the games is a good way to end up eating crow, kud, especially three games into the season. :lol:

spoken from someone that experienced it first hand, huh:rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 12:16 PM
spoken from someone that experienced it first hand, huh:rofl3:Now what are you going to say when the Bills win against you?

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 12:27 PM
:goof:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Now what are you going to say when the Bills win against you?

when did you start being a fortune teller?:blah: you should worry more about what your gonna say when the dolphins roll you up and spit you out:D

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 01:31 PM
when did you start being a fortune teller?:blah: you should worry more about what your gonna say when the dolphins roll you up and spit you out:DRegardless, we are still 1-0 against you this year!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Regardless, we are still 1-0 against you this year!

the past is past:shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 01:39 PM
the past is past:shakeno:The past is a couple of weeks old!:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 01:43 PM
The past is a couple of weeks old!:lol:

whats your point:confused2

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2005, 01:47 PM
:driveby:
whats your point:confused2

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 02:01 PM
only girls drive convertibels:D

:tank::jetssuck:
:driveby: Go dolphins

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 02:56 PM
the past is past:shakeno:

Sorry, but divisional wins stay with your team all season.

In 2002, after a really lousy start, something like 1-4 or 2-5, the Jests went on a winning streak at the end of the season and ended up winning the division, 9-7, over the Patsies and the Fishies on tie-breakers!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Sorry, but divisional wins stay with your team all season.

In 2002, after a really lousy start, something like 1-4 or 2-5, the Jests went on a winning streak at the end of the season and ended up winning the division, 9-7, over the Patsies and the Fishies on tie-breakers!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

thanks einstein.