PDA

View Full Version : NativeFins official eat Jet crow thread!!!

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Well have at it all Jet fans, our fellow AFC east rivals the Jilly's are acting pis$y because I wasn't here to eat Jet CROW. So if any Jet fans are here, let me have it ..... and as I stated before, if there are any requests, I will change my sig to whatever you Jets fans want for 2 weeks to make up for my not being here last week!!!! Better act now cuz, I doubt you'll have another chance this season to make me eat crow!!!!!!

finsrclowns
09-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Better act now cuz, I doubt you'll have another chance this season to make me eat crow!!!!!!

You're eating crow? Whasamata- your tribe got tired of waiting for a squirrel to get run over? :lol:

NativeFin
09-26-2005, 06:53 PM
You're eating crow? Whasamata- your tribe got tired of waiting for a squirrel to get run over? :lol:

No, a bunch of hillbilly's claiming to be your relatives have been beating um to the squirrels for sexual pleasure. Have you not graduated from gerbals to squirrels?:lol:

kud
09-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Poor little Penny...
and FiFi :rofl3:

PeytonsForehead
09-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Poor little Penny...
and FiFi :rofl3:

Dumbo and Goofy! :lol: :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Uh , the wittle princess wants to gain some respect back so he can post again without looking like a *****. Too late trying to vindicate yourself just because the fins won. You're a *****, you injun wannabe.

Mod Edit: Depth of Seas or not you know better then to try and get around the Profanity Filter. Even more for a word like that.

BwanaZulia
09-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Sorry, the crow doesn't taste so good this morning.

BZ

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Uh , the wittle princess wants to gain some respect back so he can post again without looking like a *****. Too late trying to vindicate yourself just because the fins won. You're a *****, you injun wannabe.

You are one pis$y lady aren't you Jussa! I don't haft to explain where the faack I was, the fact is I WAS GONE!!! As much as you'd like me here to b!tchslap your weak *** smack & your weak team, WHO THE **** CARES YOUR A ****ING JILL FAN. The only ones who can call me out are Jet Fans, the only ones!!! you got that your spanish piece of sheet!!! Your punkass catcher's mit is on swoll cuz your JP blow up doll is half way deflated!!!!! by two more games that sh!t will be in the trash, & you'll be a converted Cowboy fan you silly *****!!!!

Mod Edit:what happned to good smack with out TRYING to get around the profanity filer?

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Sorry, the crow doesn't taste so good this morning.

BZ

Sorry to here about potatochip BZ, all you can do is hope Ears doesn't come back & play well enough to grant you a middle of the 1st round pick.

BwanaZulia
09-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Sorry to here about potatochip BZ, all you can do is hope Ears doesn't come back & play well enough to grant you a middle of the 1st round pick.

Chad + Jay = Done

Bolly + Vinny = 2005

BZ

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 02:34 PM
You are one pis$y lady aren't you Jussa! I don't haft to explain where the faack I was, the fact is I WAS GONE!!! As much as you'd like me here to b!tchslap your weak *** smack & your weak team, WHO THE **** CARES YOUR A ****ING JILL FAN. The only ones who can call me out are Jet Fans, the only ones!!! you got that your spanish piece of sheet!!! Your punkass catcher's mit is on swoll cuz your JP blow up doll is half way deflated!!!!! by two more games that sh!t will be in the trash, & you'll be a converted Cowboy fan you silly *****!!!!

Mod Edit:what happned to good smack with out TRYING to get around the profanity filer?

My bad Mods .... I'll clean it up!:rolleyes:

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Chad + Jay = Done

Bolly + Vinny = 2005

BZ

Good luck with that BZ.:D

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Good luck with that BZ.:DHerm needs a horshoe shoved up his rear!

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Herm needs a horshoe shoved up his rear!

Uhhhhh ....... can somebody get Harmony in here ... & tell her to bring her horseshoes!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Uhhhhh ....... can somebody get Harmony in here ... & tell her to bring her horseshoes!:lol:LOL!

finsrclowns
09-27-2005, 02:57 PM
No, a bunch of hillbilly's claiming to be your relatives have been beating um to the squirrels for sexual pleasure. Have you not graduated from gerbals to squirrels?:lol:

:eek: So what have you had to eat? Are there "hungry injun" dinners in the frozen foods section? :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 03:59 PM

jet fan, bills fans. Whatever. You just proved to everyone you hide after a loss. Wittle princess. Let us know when you grow a pair.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 04:34 PM
:eek: So what have you had to eat? Are there "hungry injun" dinners in the frozen foods section? :lol:

Only buffalo burgers, buffalo wings, buffalo ribs, buffalo roasts, buffalo pot pie, hot buffalo roasted sandwiches, buffalo steaks, buffalo jerky, but that stuff gets old ... :lol:

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 04:43 PM
jet fan, bills fans. Whatever. You just proved to everyone you hide after a loss. Wittle princess. Let us know when you grow a pair.

Ride as far as you can Jussa cuz its all you got, which aint saying much!!!!!!!:lol: I was gone, I can obviously tell you missed me very much you sick spanish basturd ..... you got nothing Jussa NOTHING!!!!! If you felt abandoned & lost without me, next time just go to your favorite bulldike bar call out the biggest bulldike in there & proceed to get you chin knocked out of socket you gender confused sorry excuse for a Spain mutt!!! Cuz thats the only thing that would resemble the feeling of my backhand on this board!!!!!:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Ride as far as you can Jussa cuz its all you got, which aint saying much!!!!!!!:lol: I was gone, I can obviously tell you missed me very much you sick spanish basturd ..... you got nothing Jussa NOTHING!!!!! If you felt abandoned & lost without me, next time just go to your favorite bulldike bar call out the biggest bulldike in there & proceed to get you chin knocked out of socket you gender confused sorry excuse for a Spain mutt!!! Cuz thats the only thing that would resemble the feeling of my backhand on this board!!!!!:lol:yeah, whatever girl!!! Right now, timbubu has more credibility than you. At least she showed up.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
yeah, whatever girl!!! Right now, timbubu has more credibility than you. At least she showed up.

You're about as pathetic as you've ever shown yourself to be Jussa ...... again I have let each Jet fan know I am willing to make up for not being here ... you as a Jill fan are really trying to use this as some type of smack. If the Jet fans got no problem then why do you????? Cuz you're a sobbing little crybaby female dog, who knows I have total ownership of you & must now be paid royalties for anyone else to lay a backhand on you!!!:lol:

bigbry
09-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Only buffalo burgers, buffalo wings, buffalo ribs, buffalo roasts, buffalo pot pie, hot buffalo roasted sandwiches, buffalo steaks, buffalo jerky, but that stuff gets old ... :lol:

You would want to "jerk" the Buffalo wouldnt you? Sick!

Bills Best

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 05:25 PM
You would want to "jerk" the Buffalo wouldnt you? Sick!

Bills Best

Bry don't make me do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like Obi One Kanobi, getting ready to chop off Anakin's legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:39 AM
pull the old jedi mind trick:goof:

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 08:54 AM
You're about as pathetic as you've ever shown yourself to be Jussa ...... again I have let each Jet fan know I am willing to make up for not being here ...
after the fins won and are on top of the div. (for now) :rolleyes:

Loser. :groovy:

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 11:21 AM
after the fins won and are on top of the div. (for now) :rolleyes:

Loser. :groovy:
You really have issues with father abandonment huh Jussa ......

Female dog Please!!!!!!!! let it go .... you act as if I was gone for months only to come back after the Fins where in the playoffs ..... one game Jussa, it wasn't planned, I was gone, I'm back ... get over it!!! I showed up on this site with 15-20 jilly bulldikes running rampant through the depths!!! after a 4-12 season!!!!! & by the grace of the Great Spirit, about 13-18 of those faaa(kers no longer post ............ I'll be here if we lose out the rest of the season Jussa, yet your daddy NativeFin is a busy man so if I'm gone don't go flying off the deep end again ok!! Just go to my profile, look at my post history & keep reading over the ones where you felt most owned!!!:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 03:18 PM
You really have issues with father abandonment huh Jussa ......

Female dog Please!!!!!!!! let it go .... you act as if I was gone for months only to come back after the Fins where in the playoffs ..... one game Jussa, it wasn't planned, I was gone, I'm back ... get over it!!! I showed up on this site with 15-20 jilly bulldikes running rampant through the depths!!! after a 4-12 season!!!!! & by the grace of the Great Spirit, about 13-18 of those faaa(kers no longer post ............ I'll be here if we lose out the rest of the season Jussa, yet your daddy NativeFin is a busy man so if I'm gone don't go flying off the deep end again ok!! Just go to my profile, look at my post history & keep reading over the ones where you felt most owned!!!:lol:nice attempt to redirect your ability to hide under someone's skirt when the fins lose, Loser.

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 04:04 PM
nice attempt to redirect your ability to hide under someone's skirt when the fins lose, Loser.

the funny thing is when you realize that this attempt at smack is about as elequoent as Clown's marriage proposal to you, you'll have nothing left!!!:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 04:10 PM
the funny thing is when you realize that this attempt at smack is about as elequoent as Clown's marriage proposal to you, you'll have nothing left!!!:lol: Hey Timbubu, your sidekick is a wussy. :groovy:

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Hey Timbubu, your sidekick is a wussy. :groovy:

poor Jussa, there even calling you out on the main board asking where all the bill fans are????? CH1209 or whatever the hell his name is, is the only one there ....... :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-29-2005, 09:18 AM
poor Jussa, there even calling you out on the main board asking where all the bill fans are????? CH1209 or whatever the hell his name is, is the only one there ....... :lol:Once again ,your brain is up your a$$. Ignorant injun wannabe. Try doing a search ,idiot.

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 10:06 AM

Surprised you didn't list your favorite part. :lol:

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
Once again ,your brain is up your a$$. Ignorant injun wannabe. Try doing a search ,idiot.

ahh snuck a few posts in ehh ...... well good for you.:lol:

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Surprised you didn't list your favorite part. :lol:

I did, we all know your favorite parts would be the tounge, lips, & a$hole ..... of course you eat none of it.:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-29-2005, 11:15 AM
ahh snuck a few posts in ehh ...... well good for you.:lol:keep showing your stupidity, injun wannabe.

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 12:50 PM
keep showing your stupidity, injun wannabe.
How by acknowledging you ..... I will admit it is the stupidest thing I do, yet it is also one of the more amusing, so its a trade off I can live with ....:lol:

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 01:43 PM
I did

Nope. Hint: it's the part you 2 spirit injuns are talking about when you say you're going looking for some "meat". :lol:

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Nope. Hint: it's the part you 2 spirit injuns are talking about when you say you're going looking for some "meat". :lol:

Well I'm not a 2 spirit, yet when it comes to the best part to eat .... I'd say back straps ....... & don't say it I already know, your favorite part to eat is the bunghole .... raw that is.:lol:

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Well I'm not a 2 spirit, yet when it comes to the best part to eat .... I'd say back straps .......

Back straps? :rofl3: Is that what you and the not so brave warriors use to ride the Hershey Highway? And when you're done you eat them in some sick two spirit ritual? Bob, this is way more information than I needed. :lol:

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Back straps? :rofl3: Is that what you and the not so brave warriors use to ride the Hershey Highway? And when you're done you eat them in some sick two spirit ritual? Bob, this is way more information than I needed. :lol:

Obviously you've never been hunting in your life. Well except for unfortunate juvenile farm animals, but that is for your sexual experiences not for food.:lol:

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Obviously you've never been hunting in your life. Well except for unfortunate juvenile farm animals, but that is for your sexual experiences not for food.:lol:

I have hunted, both large and small game. I even once "rode to the hounds" with the Genesee Valley Hunt Club (when I was a wilder, stupider person), but I'm not sure what "back straps" are, either. Normally, venison has cuts similiar to beef, especially the ones that have been grazing on the corn and clover fields!

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 06:30 PM
I have hunted, both large and small game. I even once "rode to the hounds" with the Genesee Valley Hunt Club (when I was a wilder, stupider person), but I'm not sure what "back straps" are, either. Normally, venison has cuts similiar to beef, especially the ones that have been grazing on the corn and clover fields!

the straps run down the back, you slice them (both sides) off the backbone, it is the most tender best tasting part, no fat, no bones, great steaks (though small)!!!!

timbalu
09-29-2005, 07:15 PM
yeah, whatever girl!!! Right now, timbubu has more credibility than you. At least she showed up.

Thanks for the recognition,Jizz ! What happened ? Did you run out of batteries, or wear the head off your favorite buzzing toy ? What I'd really like to do is mail you one dollar so you can buy a 2 litre bottle of Coke, then you can pour out the Coke and you can..Oh,you've probably already done that..dozens of times !:rofl3: Listen, Jizz, I could use a good laugh, tonight, so could you tell me what SUCKALO is going to do to beat the Saints, on Sunday. Make it good, and I'll mail you TWO dollars ! :lol:

bigbry
10-01-2005, 05:18 PM
the straps run down the back, you slice them (both sides) off the backbone, it is the most tender best tasting part, no fat, no bones, great steaks (though small)!!!!

Its obvious you like to "bone" dead meat. Try the Dolphin, they're dead in the water.

Bills Best

muscle979
10-02-2005, 06:48 AM

You are correct.

Roman529
10-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Is Herm starting Bollinger or Vinny next week? :D

dob72
10-02-2005, 10:30 PM
i think its funny how u bills fan try to make fun of the dolphin fans for being so called renecks buffalo is like hick county