PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Pennington/Fiedler Threads

nyfinzfan
09-26-2005, 10:01 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/ERU205092519_lower.jpg

"Oh My God this is weird Jay....I cant find any muscle tissue at all...none!!...I only feel what can best be described as a limp wet noodle...!" :goof:

NaboCane
09-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Please post non-Dolphin material in the appropriate forum.

Thanks.

nyfinzfan
09-26-2005, 10:07 PM
cmon if a picture of Fiedler is non dolphin related its getting ridiculous

gofins
09-26-2005, 10:15 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/ERU205092519_lower.jpg

"Oh My God this is weird Jay....I cant find any muscle tissue at all...none!!...I only feel what can best be described as a limp wet noodle...!" :goof:
If the same thing happens to you it wouldn't be funny, now would it?:shakeno:

NaboCane
09-26-2005, 10:18 PM
cmon if a picture of Fiedler is non dolphin related its getting ridiculous

Ridiculous is an interesting take; here's another:

Your thread is derisive and mean, which is smack, which is strike one...
Fiedler is not a Dolphins' player, which is strike two.
That's why your thread was moved. Anything further, post it in "Complaints."

trate121hb
09-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Any Jets fans???? Where are you suckers!!! Now they can both stay uplate on Saturday night and cuddle with each other (only with the left hand):rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

timbalu
09-27-2005, 06:47 AM
Jets fans and SUCKALO fans have taken great pleasure over Miami's woes with Ricky walking out , last year, Will Poole's injury, our shaky start with the O-line, with the QB position, Saban's hat, hurricanes in So Florida...And, you've done it all in our house . I'm not saying your players deserve their injuries, but maybe YOU deserve what's coming your way, this season and the wrath that's going to be unleashed on you by Dolphin fans on Fin Heaven. Hope you stick around, because now the Miami fans are going to have some fun, at YOUR expense ! :D

nyjunc
09-27-2005, 08:11 AM
Jets fans and SUCKALO fans have taken great pleasure over Miami's woes with Ricky walking out , last year, Will Poole's injury, our shaky start with the O-line, with the QB position, Saban's hat, hurricanes in So Florida...And, you've done it all in our house . I'm not saying your players deserve their injuries, but maybe YOU deserve what's coming your way, this season and the wrath that's going to be unleashed on you by Dolphin fans on Fin Heaven. Hope you stick around, because now the Miami fans are going to have some fun, at YOUR expense ! :D

To take pleasure in what Ricky Williams did to you is one thing but anyone who takes pleasure in injuries of opposing teams is a buffoon and is what is wrong w/ sports fans.

mrbman013
09-27-2005, 08:35 AM
Listen it isnt that we want or wish bad things to Pennington,its we just hate JETS fans and all the crap they talk.When MARINO blew out his achilles I had jet fans laughing at me.So I say have a great season watching the Jets you looooosers

nyjunc
09-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Listen it isnt that we want or wish bad things to Pennington,its we just hate JETS fans and all the crap they talk.When MARINO blew out his achilles I had jet fans laughing at me.So I say have a great season watching the Jets you looooosers

Well those were idiot fans who lauhed at marino tearing his achilles, you guys complain about fans like that yet do the same things.

Phin-o-rama
09-27-2005, 09:14 AM
you all stink like the same **** no matter how you try to spin it

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-27-2005, 09:45 AM
never want to see a player get injured, but it happens thats apart of football! its misfortunated, and it happens every week. rumor has it the jets are talking to aj feeley:confused:

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 10:08 AM
never want to see a player get injured, but it happens thats apart of football! its misfortunated, and it happens every week. rumor has it the jets are talking to aj feeley:confused:I concede this year already! Another year of getting my hopes up amd having them bashed down by this crappy franchise, no more smack from this fan, Pennington is the reason why this team sucks, and i for one don't care who we pick up, this season is over!:fire:

NJFINSFAN1
09-27-2005, 10:10 AM
never want to see a player get injured, but it happens thats apart of football! its misfortunated, and it happens every week. rumor has it the jets are talking to aj feeley:confused:

That would be a rumor, why would we trade him to the Jets?

A: He knows (I'm guessing) the playbook.
B: Why would the Jets want him?
C. Why would the Jets want him? (worth repeating twice!)

Kinzua
09-27-2005, 10:28 AM

I have never laughed at someone's injury. Never ever. As far as I'm concerned, that's off limits.

Everything else is fair game.

What Ricky does recreationally may impact the Fishies, but it's not the same as an injury. Nobody forced Ricky to light up in the past.

Saban's hat is funky. :rofl3:

We get snow. You get hurricanes. Facts of life. Fish fans like to poke fun at Buffalo's weather, so we have to point out that yours isn't all that great, either.

You are assuming that the Fishies will avoid the injury bug and that the team will continue winning ... those are two big ***umptions. :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 10:30 AM

C. Why would the Jets want him? (worth repeating twice!)I don't see that going down.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't see that going down.

Hey Bleedin sorry to hear about your QB's, whats up with Ramsey?

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey Bleedin sorry to hear about your QB's, whats up with Ramsey?Thanks, i don't know yet, i don't think we should throw the bank at anyone right now. But, you know the Jets franchise, they will do something dumb.

Phin-o-rama
09-27-2005, 12:05 PM
I concede this year already! Another year of getting my hopes up amd having them bashed down by this crappy franchise, no more smack from this fan, Pennington is the reason why this team sucks, and i for one don't care who we pick up, this season is over!:fire:

*pops a boner*

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-27-2005, 12:23 PM

C. Why would the Jets want him? (worth repeating twice!)

it was a joke! relax

Sal Lisitano
09-27-2005, 12:36 PM
I concede this year already! Another year of getting my hopes up amd having them bashed down by this crappy franchise, no more smack from this fan, Pennington is the reason why this team sucks, and i for one don't care who we pick up, this season is over!:fire:

wow giving up that quick on your team!!!

when Wacky Wickey left us last season...i still never gave up on my team. with their poor start and poor season i still supported the Fins. i live in connecticut and all the Pats fans and Jets fans asked me why i still watched the games every sunday and why i would wear dolphins gear...i said because i was a true fan...through the thick and thin...i still loved the Miami Dolphins.

so i better not see you back here when the Jets play better and start talking any more smack...ever because you are not a true fan.

i respect the JiLLLLs fans even more for this...they are still here...even though we all know how great they played in those 4 straight superbowls...even though they don't look so good know they don't throw in the towel....but I got to admit...it has been a little quiet due to their 1-2 start :)

Go Fins!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 12:58 PM
wow giving up that quick on your team!!!

when Wacky Wickey left us last season...i still never gave up on my team. with their poor start and poor season i still supported the Fins. i live in connecticut and all the Pats fans and Jets fans asked me why i still watched the games every sunday and why i would wear dolphins gear...i said because i was a true fan...through the thick and thin...i still loved the Miami Dolphins.

so i better not see you back here when the Jets play better and start talking any more smack...ever because you are not a true fan.

i respect the JiLLLLs fans even more for this...they are still here...even though we all know how great they played in those 4 straight superbowls...even though they don't look so good know they don't throw in the towel....but I got to admit...it has been a little quiet due to their 1-2 start :)

Go Fins!!! who are you to say whether or not someone is a true fan? You have to bear with me, i am venting like every other fan does, do you actually think that i am going to give up, it's very frustrating, you guys are familar with this. I still love my team, but you guys have a better past than we do, it's hard to have your team fail every year, so don't call me out and say that i am not a real fan. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone on this board, this happens on every board when their team sucks. I was a fan when my crap team was 1-15.

Phin-o-rama
09-27-2005, 01:05 PM
lol now we supposed to feel sorry for you after bills and jets fans swarming this place with no intention other than talking **** and trying their best to piss off every single faithful fan of the phins?

Sal Lisitano
09-27-2005, 01:05 PM
who are you to say whether or not someone is a true fan? You have to bear with me, i am venting like every other fan does, do you actually think that i am going to give up, it's very frustrating, you guys are familar with this. I still love my team, but you guys have a better past than we do, it's hard to have your team fail every year, so don't call me out and say that i am not a real fan. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone on this board, this happens on every board when their team sucks. I was a fan when my crap team was 1-15.

you sure did not sound like one in your previous post!!!

Ya, I can relate to it. The Fins were horrible last season but come every Sunday...right before the game...I still cheered and screamed my lungs out!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano
09-27-2005, 01:09 PM
lol now we supposed to feel sorry for you after bills and jets fans swarming this place with no intention other than talking **** and trying their best to piss off every single faithful fan of the phins?

oh $hit...you are 110% correct...they all laughed at us last season...they swarmed this place as soon as ricky quit last season...than again when Boston was out for the season...and i still feel bad that quality players got injured on their teams last week.

losing harrison is bad for the pats and light also got hurt
losing pennington is also bad for the the jets
losing spikes is bad for the Bills

but i don't laugh about this i'm not happy but you are right...they came in here cracking on us...the times have changed.

Go Fins!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 01:13 PM
lol now we supposed to feel sorry for you after bills and jets fans swarming this place with no intention other than talking **** and trying their best to piss off every single faithful fan of the phins?Not trying get anyone to feel sorry for me or my team, All of us are AFC East rivals, thats what we are supposed to do, rag on each other, but don't question my loyalty to my team.

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 01:15 PM
you sure did not sound like one in your previous post!!!

Ya, I can relate to it. The Fins were horrible last season but come every Sunday...right before the game...I still cheered and screamed my lungs out!!!

Go Fins!!!And im right there cheering for my team, i am still going to watch my team in Charlotte, and no i did not sound like a true fan in that post, and to my Jets brothers on this board, i do apologize, JUST PISSED OFF!

Sal Lisitano
09-27-2005, 01:16 PM

After reading that...I along with others have every right to question it!!!

Go Fins!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 01:17 PM
After reading that...I along with others have every right to question it!!!

Go Fins!!!i just told you that i said that out of anger, you can question it all you want, everyone says things when they are pissed off that they don't mean.

Sal Lisitano
09-27-2005, 01:28 PM
i just told you that i said that out of anger, you can question it all you want, everyone says things when they are pissed off that they don't mean.

and just like i said...i can question it all i want.

even out of anger i never gave up on the Miami Dolphins last season...never!!!

i guess you like talking smack here when things are good!!!

I don't expect you to say $hit once the Jets play better!!!

not a word!!!

GO FINS!!!

Phin-o-rama
09-27-2005, 01:31 PM
from one football fanatic to another i feel your pain.

from a Dolphins fan to a Jets fan kiss my ***

:rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 01:40 PM
and just like i said...i can question it all i want.

even out of anger i never gave up on the Miami Dolphins last season...never!!!

i guess you like talking smack here when things are good!!!

I don't expect you to say $hit once the Jets play better!!!

not a word!!!

GO FINS!!!And like i said, i am not giving up on them. I will be here the entire time, and there is nothing you can do about it.

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2005, 01:41 PM
from one football fanatic to another i feel your pain.

from a Dolphins fan to a Jets fan kiss my ***

:rofl3:Touche!

timbalu
09-27-2005, 02:27 PM
To take pleasure in what Ricky Williams did to you is one thing but anyone who takes pleasure in injuries of opposing teams is a buffoon and is what is wrong w/ sports fans.

Buffoon, do you have trouble reading all English or just the English on Fin Heaven ? Again, I said the players ,themselves, did not deserve the injuries, but the fans from other teams, including the Jets, who take pleasure in natural disasters, our injuries etc etc, who take it upon themselves to call us out on it deserve to lose. You're the same people who call it "whining" whenever misfortune happens to the Fins . So, go ahead and 'WHINE" ! Vinnie "Greenballs" is on his way..Things can only get worse :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 02:47 AM
And like i said, i am not giving up on them. I will be here the entire time, and there is nothing you can do about it.

whats your address? i will send you a dolphin fiedler jersey:lol: im sorry i couldnt resist! best of luck to you in NC. i will come and back you up in the kitty den:)

those boys had nothing to say but post to them self:lol: :rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
09-28-2005, 08:41 AM
whats your address? i will send you a dolphin fiedler jersey:lol: im sorry i couldnt resist! best of luck to you in NC. i will come and back you up in the kitty den:)

those boys had nothing to say but post to them self:lol: :rofl3:I never wanted the Jets to pick up Fiedler, i never need back up on the Panthers site, they never talk smack with me.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 09:43 AM
I never wanted the Jets to pick up Fiedler, i never need back up on the Panthers site, they never talk smack with me.

touche! i was just gonna give the jets prop when its time to play the kitties,thats all:D

BleedinGreenNC
09-28-2005, 10:47 AM
touche! i was just gonna give the jets prop when its time to play the kitties,thats all:DWell thanks partner!!

nyfinzfan
10-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Ridiculous is an interesting take; here's another:

Your thread is derisive and mean, which is smack, which is strike one...
Fiedler is not a Dolphins' player, which is strike two.
That's why your thread was moved. Anything further, post it in "Complaints."1)derisive and mean? cmon lighten up it was a joke and I didnt know jay was out for the year.
2)Jay although not a fin any longer certainly has interest as an ex phin..for gods sake he had his own forum here