PDA

View Full Version : Sorry i want a qucik response

SweepeR
09-27-2005, 01:17 AM
hey guys, i am very saorry about posting in the wrong section but i wanted a quck response thats why. I was wonderin gif there is a way i can check my last posted threads. Like if i go under a certain section and it shows the threads i posted in. THANKS!

Nublar7
09-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Click this. Then click "Find all posts by SweepeR" Or "Find all threads started by SweepeR"

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?userid=11357

NaboCane
09-27-2005, 01:18 AM
How is what you "want" more important than the site's rules?

mia4ever
09-27-2005, 01:19 AM
clicks on your name in this thread

then on find more threads by sweeper

SweepeR
09-27-2005, 01:36 AM
thanks a lot guys! i relaly appreciate it but really quick, when i leave the site adn when i come back to see if anyone responsded to my last comments, where should i go?

BTW nabocane, dude loosen up a lil bit, im just asking for help really quickly cuz the other sections dont move as quick as this. geez.

byroan
09-27-2005, 01:38 AM
BTW nabocane, dude loosen up a lil bit, im just asking for help really quickly cuz the other sections dont move as quick as this. geez.

Don't tell anyone to loosen up when you're the one breaking the rules. There's other forums for a reason.

NaboCane
09-27-2005, 01:43 AM
thanks a lot guys! i relaly appreciate it but really quick, when i leave the site adn when i come back to see if anyone responsded to my last comments, where should i go?

Interesting though, that you got the answers to your question here.

You're new here, and therefore being cut some slack for it...but you're also using it up real quick by breaking the rules and then telling a moderator to "lighten up" about it.

Enjoy the site, but stay within the rules of the community. That pretty much applies anywhere you go.

SweepeR
09-27-2005, 01:58 AM
ok cool.

Phinz4Life
09-27-2005, 02:17 AM
Guy is just confused, he is new here. Granted, the rules are here for a reason, but c'mon. :(

It was a little snappy on your part Mr. Cane.

NaboCane
09-27-2005, 07:12 AM
Guy is just confused, he is new here. Granted, the rules are here for a reason, but c'mon. :(

It was a little snappy on your part Mr. Cane.

Thanks for the review. Now, would you like it if I came to your work and reviewed every sentence you wrote or said throughout your day?

Wildbill3
09-27-2005, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the review. Now, would you like it if I came to your work and reviewed every sentence you wrote or said throughout your day?

8.75 for sentence structure.
9.82 for the idea conveyed.

:lol:

SweepeR
09-27-2005, 12:14 PM
geez.

Martel
09-27-2005, 07:11 PM

Is this your job?

Wildbill3
09-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Is this your job?are you purposely trying to be antagonistic every chance you get?

WharfRat
09-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Is this your job?

What difference does that make?

Martel
09-27-2005, 07:29 PM
What difference does that make?

I meant like are you guys getting paid now? Is this your job?

WharfRat
09-27-2005, 07:30 PM

I meant like why is that relevant?

Tim1958
09-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I hesitated to respond considering the atmosphere of this thread. My question is NOT meant to be sarcastic or antagonistic. But if the "complaints, suggestions, and Questions" is not the correct place to ask questions about how the site works, where is?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Martel
09-27-2005, 07:34 PM
I meant like why is that relevant?

What the hell is your problem jack off?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WharfRat
09-27-2005, 07:35 PM
I hesitated to respond considering the atmosphere of this thread. My question is NOT meant to be sarcastic or antagonistic. But if the "complaints, suggestions, and Questions" is not the correct place to ask questions about how the site works, where is?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It is the correct place... this thread was originally posted in the Main forum, and moved here...

NaboCane
09-27-2005, 07:35 PM

Ever done any volunteer work? They don't call it "volunteer PLAY", now do they? There's a reason for that.

WharfRat
09-27-2005, 07:37 PM
What the hell is your problem jack off?

Nothing anymore... you're outta here.
You've obviously been asking for it all day... now you got it. Happy?

cnc66
09-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Nothing anymore... you're outta here.
You've obviously been asking for it all day... now you got it. Happy?

an observation; any avatar is better than Hasselhof.

ether79
09-27-2005, 07:46 PM
an observation; any avatar is better than Hasselhof.

The new one is great.:chuckle: Its still just as funny as the first time I saw it.

Tim1958
09-27-2005, 07:47 PM
It is the correct place... this thread was originally posted in the Main forum, and moved here...
Thanks for the clarification Wharf.

NaboCane
09-27-2005, 07:47 PM
The new one is great.:chuckle: Its still just as funny as the first time I saw it.

It still cracks me up.

Wildbill3
09-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Finheaven: "where wishes come true."

WharfRat
09-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the clarification Wharf.

NP! ;)

Noodle Arm
09-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Wow what happened with Martel? He was never like that before...he was usually a cool guy with cool stories about celebs. I hope it was just a temporary lapse in judgement...

NaboCane
09-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Wow what happened with Martel? He was never like that before...he was usually a cool guy with cool stories about celebs. I hope it was just a temporary lapse in judgement...

I don't get it either.:confused:

Fin Fan in Cali
09-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Alright group hug!:lol:

Wildbill3
09-27-2005, 09:59 PM
A group Jug? pass the shine!

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 07:03 AM
Yeah, I'm kinda confused too...he has never been like that. :huh:

Phin-o-rama
09-29-2005, 03:26 PM
why not pm the guy and discuss what the problem is instead of just banning him so everyone can laugh at him?....i can speak from personal experience and getting banned like that is probably the most infuriating thing in the world hehe....did anyone try a private message asking him to settle down?

im sure it was a temp ban right? im probably sticking my nose where it doesn't belong but i spend alot of time on here and dont like to see good members get the boot. im not condoning what he did (im not even sure) but i know he shouldn't of come at warf at all...bad move martel

he's a donator and deserves a bit more respect imo.....please don't ban me

WharfRat
09-29-2005, 03:31 PM
he's a donator and deserves a bit more respect imo.....please don't ban me

Phin... we did PM him... he didn't respond.

We actually cut him quite a bit of slack. I personally despise banning people, but he pushed it way too far. If he contacts us, and wants back in, we'll consider it... but until he does, I can't justify lifting the ban at this point...

BTW ... why on earth would you get banned for an honest, respectful question?

Phin-o-rama
09-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Phin... we did PM him... he didn't respond.

We actually cut him quite a bit of slack. I personally despise banning people, but he pushed it way too far. If he contacts us, and wants back in, we'll consider it... but until he does, I can't justify lifting the ban at this point...

BTW ... why on earth would you get banned for an honest, respectful question?

i like to hear that....maybe he just had a horrible day at work or something...

hehe i question because sometimes on the web its easy to post something that at the time seems not out of line to the poster (me), but is conveyed in a much harsher black and white text....for example when he said "whats your problem *******", if he put a :tongue: after it ..lol it may be taken as a joke...well maybe not.

anyways thanks for the reply, sometimes other members see people get banned and don't know why/how/what they did to get it (ie don't know the whole story), anyways i don't question any mods here anymore i realize you guys do a great job and its a fulltime job adminning this site....its just when i see that ban avatar :rofl3: i have flashbacks :tongue:

carry on...