PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to end the confusion.

bigbry
09-27-2005, 10:01 AM
I am now a Bills fan.
After 30 + years I have changed teams.

There it is, in print!

BB

dol_fan_81
09-27-2005, 10:05 AM
ok, and why have you changed teams now?

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 10:28 AM
ok, and why have you changed teams now?

Because he is a f'ing schmuck. :goof:

Kinzua
09-27-2005, 10:42 AM
A FishFan becoming a Bills fan is as likely as George W Bush skipping his afternoon nap.

NativeFin
09-27-2005, 11:10 AM
I am now a Bills fan.

There it is, in print!

BB

Why BB!!!!! Why would you join the bulldike sisterhood! Don't you know that you haft to get a sex change to do that!!! Don't tell me you've already started the hormone shots too!!! Do you not remember their QB was quoted with the most fheggiest statment ever the the NFL league!!!! & now he's playing like the fheggiest player also!!!!! Tell me you lost a faaacking bet BB, this cannot be true!!!!!!!:shakeno: FAAAAACK the JILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dol_fan_81
09-27-2005, 11:14 AM
i dont know what to think, if its a joke, its not funny, if you're a true billsfan you are a traitor and i dont think they'd want you. try the raiders, they are always open for team rejects.

homerpimpson
09-27-2005, 03:20 PM
what a f'n g@y thread. why does he keep starting threads about being a bills fan? no one cares.

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 04:07 PM
what a f'n g@y thread. why does he keep starting threads about being a bills fan? no one cares.reverse psychology.

Slappy8800
09-27-2005, 10:09 PM
someone wants attention

motormeat0170
09-27-2005, 11:14 PM
Either he lost a bad bet, or lost his job began dating his sister and started to like the feeling of losing...... Those are characteristics of becoming a Buttfellow fan.... I'm guessing it was a bet.

kud
09-27-2005, 11:34 PM
I am now a Bills fan.

There it is, in print!

BB

And your also a sellout piece of trash. Its cool though. They're a good fit for you.

lol at the real Jills fans here rejecting him. :chuckle:

Here's your new avatar, you know, to celebrate your sudden change of teams. http://www.obsidianempire.com/albums/album01/attention_whore4.thumb.jpg

ether79
09-28-2005, 12:29 AM
Here's your new avatar, you know, to celebrate your sudden change of teams. http://www.obsidianempire.com/albums/album01/attention_whore4.thumb.jpg

Beautiful!!

ohall
09-28-2005, 12:32 AM
I am now a Bills fan.

There it is, in print!

BB

What brought on this change BB?

Dolfan984
09-28-2005, 12:39 AM
It's so obvious a Bills fan took found a way into his account and changed his password....

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:34 AM
should be babybri:lol:

buckwilde
09-28-2005, 06:39 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Switching to BEEFALO because MEAT is desired:lol: :lol: :lol:

timbalu
09-28-2005, 08:48 PM
B.B. is obviously a product of poor potty training as a toddler, and was ,more than likely , deprived of wet-nursing much too early an age. The solution is :Give up football, especially where SUCKALO is concerned, quit sh1tting your pants, and go ask Mommy if you can suck on her t!t ! :tongue: Takeo Spikes didn't really get injured..He just got tired of the boys grabbing his a$$ in the shower, and said" F*ck it, I'm gonna' to cheer fo'd FISH in Flaw-u-duh !" :lol:

bigbry
09-28-2005, 10:42 PM
You can all have your shots at me. But when the Bills sweep the DullFin for the second straight year you too will see the light!

BillsBest

dol_fan_81
09-29-2005, 06:01 AM
It's so obvious a Bills fan took found a way into his account and changed his password....

if thats so, why dosn't he make a new accout and tell everyone whats happened? i'm still confused, maybe his little brother is using his computer while BB is on vacation because his smack isn't half of what it used to be, and what about all those comments he made;
'i'm an odd bills fan because i weigh less than 300 pounds and i don't live in a box'

and why would someone change teams fron the fins to the bills now? the bils just lost, the fins just won, the fins have a better record, and a new coach so our future looks good at the moment aswell. :idea: i think its a bet loss now aswell, he wouldn't have said that thing about being an odd billsfan if he were a true fan.

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Figgy is warped, true, but he'll be a Bills fan when fins fly. :lol: Anyone who buys any of this now will be "shocked" when he eventually morphs back into scales and cartilage. :lol: Figgy has about as much chance of convincing me he's a Bills fan as he does of convincing me he's not a cross dressing pantywaist :goof: .

dol_fan_81
09-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Figgy is warped, true, but he'll be a Bills fan when fins fly. :lol: Anyone who buys any of this now will be "shocked" when he eventually morphs back into scales and cartilage. :lol: Figgy has about as much chance of convincing me he's a Bills fan as he does of convincing me he's not a cross dressing pantywaist :goof: .

his joke is so lame, that even if it were a joke, we now dont want him back, you can have him, he's a loser

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 04:26 PM
his joke is so lame, that even if it were a joke, we now dont want him back, you can have him, he's a loser

(sing it with me)

"I don't want her, you can have her, she's too fat for me, hey"

:lol:

timbalu
09-29-2005, 06:57 PM

Klownsie, no I think he/she/it will more than likely morph back into fur, hooves, mange,stench, horns, and wandering the open prairie searching for piles of excrement to graze upon .. This,you see, is the M.O. of a typical SUCKALO fan !
The only thing more disgusting than have this "thing" change into a Dolphin fan would be to lean over to kiss "Grandma" only to have her grope your crotch ! :eek:
Please go away, B.B...Stick with SUCKALO, Cleveland, Detroit, or Arizona ....
Same sh!t, just different piles ! :lol:

buckwilde
09-29-2005, 10:33 PM
"Switching teams" has a special meaning for you. It means you are currently participating in "Switching teams". No thanks, I will stay with my team, both on the field and in the bedroom. Glad to see you leave for the BEEFALO team. Enjoy the meat!!!!

bigbry
10-01-2005, 05:15 PM

C'Mon man! I've done the unthinkable. I've admitted to be a Buffalo fan right here were I used to tear Buff fans to pieces. Now, I'm sorry for those things I did and vow to do them to DullFans.
You must believe me!

Bills Best