PDA

View Full Version : Should I accept this trade

t2thejz
09-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Somone offered me Ronnie Brown for Drew Bledsoe. My other QBs are Mcnair and Brooks

Talos
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
I don't know, it's dependent on a lot of things. How bad is your RB situation? Bledsoe is your best QB right now, but dependent how your league scores RB's it could be reasonable.

Chizzle
09-27-2005, 02:27 PM
hell no sir. brown will become close to useless when ricky comes back

Kucha
09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Bledsoe has a very good matchup this weekend against Oakland's weak secondary...and you also have to consider the fact that Aaron Brooks has been awful so far this year. So you'd be giving up your best QB for a back-up type RB...I'd wait to see if Brooks rebounds.

Mile High Fin
09-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't know, it's dependent on a lot of things. How bad is your RB situation? Bledsoe is your best QB right now, but dependent how your league scores RB's it could be reasonable.

Ditto the above.

And ditto Chizzle regarding Ronnie's fantasy value plunging when Ricky comes back (probably). Think: Warrick Dunn/TJ Duckett for example. They share time, so neither is worth a lot in fantasy football.

TokyoFishFan
09-28-2005, 06:26 AM
I agree. Keep Bledsoe.
That said, what does your RB situation look like?
You probably have better options.

t2thejz
09-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Im going to decline, I have Julius Jones and Willie Parker, Shipp Bettis and Staley at RB but Im trying to package Parker and Jason Witten for a RB but no one is biting. I have Gates as my 1 TE.
With my pt system 10 yrds = 1 TD=6 with WR and RB but with qbs 20 yrds =1 and TD=4

Amars
09-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Your RB situation is not great. I might jump on that deal. Brooks throws up alot yards because NO are behind alot. Might want to pick up Gus if you can. Remember RB usually wins you Fantasy league not QB.

Batman13
09-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Seeing your RB's, I would look at what QB's are available to pick up. Remember this is Bledsow we're talking about. If anyone is going to hit a wall, it's him. If there is anyone secent I would make this trade.