"The dishes are done, dude!" :titanic:

Talos
09-27-2005, 04:21 PM
"The dishes are done, dude!" :titanic:

Haven't seen that movie in ages.

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Give me Bollinger any day.

You are a fool if you think they are done. They whipped your a$$ did'nt they? Pennington sure as hell did not do it by himself.

Firesole
09-27-2005, 04:25 PM

You are a fool if you think they are done. They whipped your a$$ did'nt they? Pennington sure as hell did not do it by himself.

LMAO...i'm sure you would love Bollinger with the sad state of affairs in Buffalo. How's that "cut Drew, let J.P. play" decision working out for ya?

poisonphin
09-27-2005, 04:27 PM

You are a fool if you think they are done. They whipped your a$$ did'nt they? Pennington sure as hell did not do it by himself.:lol: GTFO if you think that they accually have a chance. I live in New Jersey and everyday I have to listen to these stupid *** Jets fans telling me that Bollinger will pick apart the Ravens D. People like you just feed those ****ers. And the Fins-Jets game was a hell of alot closer then the score suggested.

inFINSible
09-27-2005, 04:28 PM

I gotta give you credit for still being around here, Koz....:up:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:37 PM
:lol: GTFO if you think that they accually have a chance. I live in New Jersey and everyday I have to listen to these stupid *** Jets fans telling me that Bollinger will pick apart the Ravens D. People like you just feed those ****ers. And the Fins-Jets game was a hell of alot closer then the score suggested.

Yes actually I do... Bollinger is a solid QB... No Brett Favre... or anything like that... But he is effecient, smart, and a clutch football player. He will be OK.

I expect the Jets to win. Baltimore's D is as overrated as the Bills.

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:38 PM
I gotta give you credit for still being around here, Koz....:up:

InFins... Longtime no read.

I have been through a hell of alot worse than 1-2 on this board.

poisonphin
09-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Yes actually I do... Bollinger is a solid QB... No Brett Favre... or anything like that... But he is effecient, smart, and a clutch football player. He will be OK.

I expect the Jets to win. Baltimore's D is as overrated as the Bills.

Were are you getting this from? He has 5 competions in his whole NFL career.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/395929

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Were are you getting this from? He has 5 competions in his whole NFL career.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/395929

I live in Madison dicksmack... I watched him play his whole college career.

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:46 PM
LMAO...i'm sure you would love Bollinger with the sad state of affairs in Buffalo. How's that "cut Drew, let J.P. play" decision working out for ya?

It's going pretty well as far as I can tell... It was the right decision for our football team. We cannot protect either of them, and we are not a playoff team... Who do you take? You develop your young talent and be patient.

poisonphin
09-27-2005, 04:47 PM
I live in Madison dicksmack... I watched him play his whole college career.Oh, collage matters :rolleyes: How's Jason White doing?

He looked effecient, smart, and a clutch to me.

What about Timmy Chang? He was healthy also.

So what your saying is that what you do in collage portrays how you will do in the NFL?

:shakeno:

ether79
09-27-2005, 04:49 PM
I live in Madison dicksmack... I watched him play his whole college career.

He did play in a very run heavy offense were he wasn't relied upon for much except for game managment. I liked what I saw from him though the 3 times he played Purdue, the Rose Bowls, and various other games. My cousin who is a Wisc. U. graduate says he has the ability to play/caretake in the NFL as long as he's not asked to do much. We will get to see soon enough

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh, collage matters :rolleyes: How's Jason White doing?

He looked effecient, smart, and a clutch to me.

Well you just keep on thinking that little man, and I guess we will see won't we? You obviously are not going to sway me with your well thought out arguments.

:goof:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:50 PM
He did play in a very run heavy offense were he wasn't relied upon for much except for game managment. I liked what I saw from him though the 3 times he played Purdue, the Rose Bowls, and various other games. My cousin who is a Wisc. U. graduate says he has the ability to play/caretake in the NFL as long as he's not asked to do much. We will get to see soon enough

Boilermakers suck a$$...

:jk:

poisonphin
09-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Well you just keep on thinking that little man, and I guess we will see won't we? You obviously are not going to sway me with your well thought out arguments.

:goof:Yeah OK :rolleyes:

ether79
09-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Boilermakers suck a$$...

:jk:

Well we sure as hell can't defend the run now it seems.:blowup:

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 04:58 PM
It's going to be an interesting year in the Big 10.

ether79
09-27-2005, 05:07 PM
It's going to be an interesting year in the Big 10.

Yeah I thought it was Purdues for the taking the way the schedule was set up, but I was wrong. ANyway Brooks could be a decent stop gap for now, but the way the running game is right now I just don't see the Jets doing much for the rest of the year.

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 05:12 PM
The main reason the running game is not clicking for them is because no one respected the pass. You cannot tell me that Pennington looked right. His accuracy was non-existent...

The main reason they picked up Vinny was to give Brooks somebody to talk to who can understand what he will be seeing on the field. If Brooks can be efficient, not great and make people respect the passing game -- you will see the running game come around...

I still feel this is the toughest division in football, and there is a lot of football left to be played.

On a side note... How bout them Badgers? :groucho:

ether79
09-27-2005, 05:17 PM
The main reason the running game is not clicking for them is because no one respected the pass. You cannot tell me that Pennington looked right. His accuracy was non-existent...

The main reason they picked up Vinny was to give Brooks somebody to talk to who can understand what he will be seeing on the field. If Brooks can be efficient, not great and make people respect the passing game -- you will see the running game come around...

I still feel this is the toughest division in football, and there is a lot of football left to be played.

On a side note... How bout them Badgers? :groucho:

You could very well be right, but by the time BB comes around in the passing game it might just be too late for the Jets to do anything when they are playing in one of the toughest defense divisions in football.

As for the Badgers :barf: they look pretty good.

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 05:19 PM
:lol:

It's Barry's last year, hopefully he goes out with a bang.

ether79
09-27-2005, 05:21 PM
:lol:

It's Barry's last year

Oh yeah I forgot that. Do they already have a replacement lined up?

harmonkoz
09-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Yes, Bret Bielema (Current D Coor) is head coach next year. Barry will be fulltime AD

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:38 AM
thats a given:tongue:

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 06:33 AM
InFins... Longtime no read.

I have been through a hell of alot worse than 1-2 on this board.GD2CU2, Koz....
This season has got to have just a little more sting to it though....unless you're one of the sane people that knew that Losman wasn't going to just drink his Red Bull and flyyyyyyyyy.

harmonkoz
09-28-2005, 07:43 AM
No I really thought Losman would be better prepared with all of the propaganda they fed us...

The little voice inside of me listened to Sam Wyche though... Who warned all of us that there were going to be issues.

I like Losmans attitude. He took the blame for that loss against Atlanta... He did not blame his oline like Bledsoe would have (Hell we all have eyes and can see these things anyway)

I really think Losman is going to be a good NFL QB--It just may take a year or two to realize.

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 07:49 AM
No I really thought Losman would be better prepared with all of the propaganda they fed us...

The little voice inside of me listened to Sam Wyche though... Who warned all of us that there were going to be issues.

I like Losmans attitude. He took the blame for that loss against Atlanta... He did not blame his oline like Bledsoe would have (Hell we all have eyes and can see these things anyway)

I really think Losman is going to be a good NFL QB--It just may take a year or two to realize.
They do the same thing everywhere....feed progandized BS to the masses so the ticket sales aren't affected....I swear they could dress up BigBry and tell us he's Princess Diana and almost make it seem real....

BwanaZulia
09-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Wow, the smack continues.

Many weeks to go before we get our hands on you guys again.

Keep dreaming of that win.

BZ

PressCoverage
09-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Wow, the smack continues.

Many weeks to go before we get our hands on you guys again.

Keep dreaming of that win.

BZ

yeah, but it looks like you're out 40 bucks...

BwanaZulia
09-28-2005, 03:03 PM
yeah, but it looks like you're out 40 bucks...

Nope.

Second bet is now Dec 18th game.

First bet is a long way off.

BZ

nyrican
09-28-2005, 03:24 PM
:lol: GTFO if you think that they accually have a chance. I live in New Jersey and everyday I have to listen to these stupid *** Jets fans telling me that Bollinger will pick apart the Ravens D. People like you just feed those ****ers. And the Fins-Jets game was a hell of alot closer then the score suggested.

did you happen to see the jets and fins game :confused: game a hell of alot closer then the score suggested :confused:

rushing offense D Caddillac rushed for a total of 35yds
passing offense D Gus 29- for 43 177 yds one int
pass defense C weak performance with Pennington throwing ducks he
completed 19 of 30 passes for 190 efficient yds with 2 td's and no picks :eek:

and please don't tell me you can't wait till Dec 18th... :eek:

BigDolphan
09-28-2005, 06:37 PM
Chad Pennington may be back??? I hope so...if he throws those lollipops again, we'll catch more than his receivers

BwanaZulia
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Chad Pennington may be back??? I hope so...if he throws those lollipops again, we'll catch more than his receivers

Like you did the first time? How many INTs did you catch?

Sadly, Chad will not be back this season, but if you are luck Jay will.

Either way, don't expect to win with that same offense that showed up the first time.

BZ

BigDolphan
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
I think the dolphins are improving on both sides of the ball each week. Plus, add Ricky back, and I think we'll control time of posession next time. Plus it'll be in Miami.

Can the Jets say the same?

Kinzua
09-30-2005, 11:23 AM
I think the dolphins are improving on both sides of the ball each week. Plus, add Ricky back, and I think we'll control time of posession next time. Plus it'll be in Miami.

Can the Jets say the same?

You are making some big arse-umptions ... like the Fishies are actually getting better when it may be just their competition ... like the Fishies aren't going to have injuries ....

BigDolphan
09-30-2005, 03:23 PM
You are making some big arse-umptions ... like the Fishies are actually getting better when it may be just their competition ... like the Fishies aren't going to have injuries ....

This is true I guess...the jests are soooooo much better than the panthers.:rofl3:

Oh yeah, and while injuries are always a possibility, your's have already become fact.:lol:

Marino1983
09-30-2005, 05:15 PM
And like YOU never make any assumptions,, like YOUR billy's are going to sweep that Phins and how they will win the AFC East,, DUMB@$$!
The qb that YOU and the rest of YOUR goat LOSER fan base predicted would be the next coming of J Montana or B Favre makes R JohnsonLESS look like P Manning!!
:roflmao:

Marino1983

jribs
10-01-2005, 12:18 PM
did you happen to see the jets and fins game :confused: game a hell of alot closer then the score suggested :confused:

Your jets won that game...and I dont believe that it was close, but it was not a blow out. In all truth if Gus had brought a better game, we walk out with a W. The jets played better, phins lost.
But please don't even think that the next game will be the same out come...if you do, you are in for a rude awakening. And by the way, I will take 2-1 over 1-2 and no QB any day:rofl3: :rofl3:

dolfan_101
10-01-2005, 01:49 PM

When did we get caddilac????

Keith Campbell
10-02-2005, 10:45 AM
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ***. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you'd had enough oxygen at birth; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

cnc66
10-02-2005, 11:10 AM
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ***. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you'd had enough oxygen at birth; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

now THAT is some quality smack hahahahaha...:goof:
and your avatar is oh so lovely...:eek:

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 07:29 AM
Not done yet but getting there. Luckily our division appears to stink this year so if we can somewhat stay afloat while we get a little healthier then we'll be in the race.

cnc66
10-03-2005, 07:32 AM
I think the demise of our division opponents is greatly exagerated, we actually have to beat one or two of them to win the division, something we have not yet done...

timbalu
10-03-2005, 08:08 AM

"Toker", ..., your point is ?? That's a good thing to have when attempting to express yourself. Might be a good idea to lay off the wacky tobacky before posting, and rather than rambling on and on about nothing arriving at some sort of reasonable conclusion. My conclusion is :YOUR TEAM LOST ! :lol:

ohall
10-03-2005, 08:11 AM

No the Dolphins lost that game, the Yets didn't win that game.

timbalu
10-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Not done yet but getting there. Luckily our division appears to stink this year so if we can somewhat stay afloat while we get a little healthier then we'll be in the race.

Stinks ? You talking about the division or your team ? Tampa Bay's coming to town, on Sunday..Do you think they'll help your team "stay afloat" , Mr Titanic ?:D

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 08:20 AM
No the Dolphins lost that game, the Yets didn't win that game.

Oh I thought we won it, thanks for setting me straight :rolleyes:

Stinks ? You talking about the division or your team ? Tampa Bay's coming to town, on Sunday..Do you think they'll help your team "stay afloat" , Mr Titanic

We own TB, no matter what the records we always beat them for some reason. Just as for some reason we can't beat Philly & Washington so i expect a W Sunday. I am not convinced about TB, they got lucky yesterday w/ that blown call.

timbalu
10-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Oh I thought we won it, thanks for setting me straight :rolleyes:

We own TB, no matter what the records we always beat them for some reason. Just as for some reason we can't beat Philly & Washington so i expect a W Sunday. I am not convinced about TB, they got lucky yesterday w/ that blown call.
Can you say "OWNED" ? Or, what might be more appropriate, this Sunday "OOOOPS" ! :lol:

PressCoverage
10-03-2005, 08:45 AM

so that's how you form your football prognostications? based on history that means nothing from one year to the next? way to get your head around the NFL...

i'm sure you're doing well in the season-long pool here, if you were brave enough to play...

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 08:50 AM
so that's how you form your football prognostications? based on history that means nothing from one year to the next? way to get your head around the NFL...

i'm sure you're doing well in the season-long pool here, if you were brave enough to play...

I realize you haven't followed football long but there are certain matchups that yuo can't explain. We can't beat philly or Wash and Tampa & Gb can't beat us. Sure it's possible Tampa wins but these supernatural forces of history are on our side this week. Tampa has never beaten us at home and has one win in their history against us and that was 21 years ago. Eveen whent hey were crusing to a W the last time we played them we came back and won. Down 17-6 w/ under 2 mins left we scored a TD, got the 2 pt conversion then recovered a fumble and scored another TD. It's one of those things, as the years go ona nd you follow football for many years you'll notice some strange trends.

PressCoverage
10-03-2005, 08:57 AM
I realize you haven't followed football long but there are certain matchups that yuo can't explain. We can't beat philly or Wash and Tampa & Gb can't beat us. Sure it's possible Tampa wins but these supernatural forces of history are on our side this week. Tampa has never beaten us at home and has one win in their history against us and that was 21 years ago. Eveen whent hey were crusing to a W the last time we played them we came back and won. Down 17-6 w/ under 2 mins left we scored a TD, got the 2 pt conversion then recovered a fumble and scored another TD. It's one of those things, as the years go ona nd you follow football for many years you'll notice some strange trends.

you're like 24 at most, right? ... been watching football since before you were an egg, egghead...

the fact that the Jets have had success against TB in the PAST means absolutely nothing this week... there are no "supernatural forces" besides the ones swirling around in your hollow head...

you can conjure up all the history you want in that autistic memory bank of yours... but if that's the way you base predictions, you immediately eliminate your opinion by default... you go ahead and "expect a victory next week"... good luck with that... :lol:

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 09:09 AM
you're like 24 at most, right? ... been watching football since before you were an egg, egghead...

the fact that the Jets have had success against TB in the PAST means absolutely nothing this week... there are no "supernatural forces" besides the ones swirling around in your hollow head...

you can conjure up all the history you want in that autistic memory bank of yours... but if that's the way you base predictions, you immediately eliminate your opinion by default... you go ahead and "expect a victory next week"... good luck with that... :lol:

I wish I was still 24, i'm a few years older than that. it's funny, you post like you haven't followed football very long :confused: i know in reality the past doesn't mean anything but there is something strange about this series.

cnc66
10-03-2005, 09:39 AM

say juncy, PC's got something here. We might be able to help you. All you need is some kind of cranial protection from these mysterious forces swirling around like a bb's in your brain. You only need four things to complete this task. Your very famous Homer helmet, some heavy duty extra thick "lumium" foil, a mirror, and a rubber mallet. Take the "lumium" foil and wrap it tightly around homers helmet, carefully leaving open the face part. Use the whole roll. Next, remove the new "lumium" anti-supernatural head occilation limiter device from the helmet and go sit in front of a mirror. Notice; any Jet decals placed on this device will ensure it's failure. Place the new A.S.H.O.L. device on your head. You will notice that it fits loosely, while still in place take the rubber mallet and adjust the A.S.H.O.L. device to a snug, gap free fit. This is perhaps the most important detail of all. The fit must be gap free, continue this step until you are 100 percent convinced that your new A.S.H.O.L. device has full cranial contact. It may take two or three days (depending on how far you are from fireman ed and how strong your mallet swinging hand is) before your thoughts begin to clear but soon you will see your folly. In no time at all you will be joyfully rooting for greatest team of all time, our Miami Dolphins !

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 09:48 AM
say juncy, PC's got something here. We might be able to help you. All you need is some kind of cranial protection from these mysterious forces swirling around like a bb's in your brain. You only need four things to complete this task. Your very famous Homer helmet, some heavy duty extra thick "lumium" foil, a mirror, and a rubber mallet. Take the "lumium" foil and wrap it tightly around homers helmet, carefully leaving open the face part. Use the whole roll. Next, remove the new "lumium" anti-supernatural head occilation limiter device from the helmet and go sit in front of a mirror. Notice; any Jet decals placed on this device will ensure it's failure. Place the new A.S.H.O.L. device on your head. You will notice that it fits loosely, while still in place take the rubber mallet and adjust the A.S.H.O.L. device to a snug, gap free fit. This is perhaps the most important detail of all. The fit must be gap free, continue this step until you are 100 percent convinced that your new A.S.H.O.L. device has full cranial contact. It may take two or three days (depending on how far you are from fireman ed and how strong your mallet swinging hand is) before your thoughts begin to clear but soon you will see your folly. In no time at all you will be joyfully rooting for greatest team of all time, our Miami Dolphins !

That's too complicated, do you have anything that will be easier and quicker?