PDA

View Full Version : Hey, you bunch of hypocrite bills fans....

inFINSible
09-27-2005, 04:25 PM
all the time you were laughing about Ricky smoking weed you had your own little druggie in your backfield....

Travis Henry suspended for 4 games for substance abuse!!....I wonder what the substance was.....I'm guessing either prepubescent underwear crust or estrogen pills... :rofl3: :rofl3:

Bunch of hypocritical no QB havin last place dwelling no run defense playing Spikesless BigBry loving communists!!!

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 04:30 PM
all the time you were laughing about Ricky smoking weed you had your own little druggie in your backfield....

Travis Henry suspended for 4 games for substance abuse!!....I wonder what the substance was.....I'm guessing either prepubescent underwear crust or estrogen pills... :rofl3: :rofl3:

Bunch of hypocritical no QB havin last place dwelling no run defense playing Spikesless BigBry loving communists!!!he was no longer a bills fan when he got caught. That's like trying to smack w/ bills fans about what OJ did at the time he killed his wife. Did you realize that or maybe you're smoking too much yourself infins. How's Feeley btw? :lol:

poisonphin
09-27-2005, 04:34 PM
he was no longer a bills fan when he got caught. That's like Trying to talk to bills fans about what OJ did when he killed his wife. Did you realize that or maybe you're smoking too much yourself infins. How's Feeley btw? :lol:Yes you are a troll. :)

Whats wrong with a little :infins:

:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes you are a troll. :)

Whats wrong with a little :infins:

:lol:nothing wrong w/ a little but if you smoke too much....read original post of this thread.

Firesole
09-27-2005, 04:41 PM
he was no longer a bills fan when he got caught. That's like trying to smack w/ bills fans about what OJ did at the time he killed his wife. Did you realize that or maybe you're smoking too much yourself infins. How's Feeley btw? :lol:

So he wasn't a Bill when he got caught. That makes it all better then huh?

But then again, one would have to be high to live in that town.

Sal Lisitano
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
actually...when he was a JiLLLL he got caught with a 15 year old boy...go read the article!!!

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 04:49 PM
So he wasn't a Bill when he got caught. That makes it all better then huh?

But then again, one would have to be high to live in that town.Are you eating those shrooms that grow from Mikey Mouses crap or are you just ret@rded?

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:46 AM
Are you eating those shrooms that grow from Mikey Mouses crap or are you just ret@rded?

r e t a r d ed ? who here is r e t a r d ed other than jealous bills fan who post here everyday? go play with loserman and favre on a farm, f@ g:lol:

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 06:29 AM
he was no longer a bills fan when he got caught. That's like trying to smack w/ bills fans about what OJ did at the time he killed his wife. Did you realize that or maybe you're smoking too much yourself infins. How's Feeley btw? :lol:
Listen justasquirt, I thought that even you could count to 4.....This is the 4th time he got caught......That means 1...2..and 3 happened in a bills' tutu. Okay, Dildo Gaggins?....you understand now, you mushroom tip?

PressCoverage
09-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Listen justasquirt, I thought that even you could count to 4.....This is the 4th time he got caught......That means 1...2..and 3 happened in a bills' tutu. Okay, Dildo Gaggins?....you understand now, you mushroom tip?

how is it that only select members get "time off" for sophomoric venom like this, and others get a free pass?

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 06:56 AM
how is it that only select members get "time off" for sophomoric venom like this, and others get a free pass?
Take note of where you are on this MB then read the rules of this forum....:dunce:

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Take note of where you are on this MB then read the rules of this forum....:dunce:
here....I went and got it for you so that you wouldn't get lost....

This place is still no holds barred. So this isn't a smackdown post. But we have to invoke one rule.

We ask that you please refrain from profanity in the thread titles, as it shows up on the Main Forum page in the preview portion. And that is not something we necessarily want showing up. :lol:

So again, no holds barred....just help us out with the thread titles.

You may now return to smacking each other silly. :)

Thanks

Anything else you wanna cry about, Sally?

PressCoverage
09-28-2005, 07:16 AM
here....I went and got it for you so that you wouldn't get lost....

Anything else you wanna cry about, Sally?

ah, alright... well then in that case, Mr. Sunshine... go f*** yourself... :)

there, now i fit in...

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Good for you, spunk gargler....:)

finsrclowns
09-28-2005, 08:28 AM

Bunch of hypocritical no QB havin last place dwelling no run defense playing Spikesless BigBry loving communists!!!

It's not hypocritical at all....we discovered he was smokin' the hippie lettuce and...we moved his overrated sulking *** out of town for a pick. The fins? They set up bongs in every corner of the locker room and roll out the red carpet so Ricky won't have any trouble "finding himself". :lol:

WILLIS21
09-28-2005, 08:30 AM

I never gave a sh*t that he liked to smoke spliffs, it was his quitting a week before TC.

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 08:56 AM
It's not hypocritical at all....we discovered he was smokin' the hippie lettuce and...we moved his overrated sulking *** out of town for a pick. The fins? They set up bongs in every corner of the locker room and roll out the red carpet so Ricky won't have any trouble "finding himself". :lol:
Who's "we"? We discovered.... :rofl3: :rofl3:

I'm talking about you hypocrite fans who didn't know squat....

nick1
09-28-2005, 10:57 AM
How's Loserman?

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Isn't the four game suspension for a second offense while on the NFL's drug program??? Isn't that exactly what Ricky for the same violation ... Oh, yeah, but Ricky took an entire season off before coming back to serve his time and then earn his already-spent-bonus. Now that's what I call a real team player!!!

Actually, though, Henry isn't the Bills' problem any more.

nick1
09-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Isn't the four game suspension for a second offense while on the NFL's drug program??? Isn't that exactly what Ricky for the same violation ... Oh, yeah, but Ricky took an entire season off before coming back to serve his time and then earn his already-spent-bonus. Now that's what I call a real team player!!!

Actually, though, Henry isn't the Bills' problem any more.
Ricky will be making the league min. before he comes back his contract will be redone to him making only 500k a year

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:21 PM
How's Loserman?

Lossman's fine. He'll make his fourth career start Sunday, and he'll probably look like it, too, but hey, you can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs, and you can't develop a young QB without some ugly games.

Feeley, though -- he's been in the league five years and he plays like he hasn't made four starts in his career!!!

Cackle all you want this week, FishFries. You'll get your comeuppance when you show up at the Ralph a week from Sunday!!! It's really too bad that we won't have any snow yet. The last time the Fishies played in the snow at the Ralph, they looked so pitiful huddled on the sideline pretending they weren't getting their butts whipped and trying to keep warm ... :rofl3:

WharfRat
09-28-2005, 01:23 PM
It's really too bad that we won't have any snow yet. The last time the Fishies played in the snow at the Ralph, they looked so pitiful huddled on the sideline pretending they weren't getting their butts whipped and trying to keep warm ... :rofl3:

It's really too bad you have to depend on snow to actually get in the game....

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Ricky will be making the league min. before he comes back his contract will be redone to him making only 500k a year

Yeah, but the Fishies already paid him 8+ million in a signing bonus. After collecting it, he decided to "retire" to Marijuanaville, but a judge ruled that he had to pay it back if he didn't play -- which is the only reason Ricky's back.

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 01:29 PM

goes for all aspects of their lives ..... they can't even get together & play house without a bucket full of ice ...... sick basturds!!!!!:eek:

Shamboubou
09-28-2005, 01:31 PM

Dang you still aint took that picture of your mom off your aviater? I think its about time to change it, maybe you can put a picture of your boyfriend on instead. Here I found him for ya.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:33 PM

The last time Miami played in Buffalo in December was 2003. That was the snow game, and they got whipped. I was at the game and sitting on the Miami side of the field, so we could see the storm rolling in off Lake Erie long before it hit. There were many spontaneous choruses of "Let it snow!" :D The Fishies didn't know what was coming until the skies opened but the fans sure did!!!

:lastyr:

Last year, the Bills swept the Fishies, and they played in the Ralph in October. :clap: I know, with so many losses last year, it's hard for FishFryFans to keep them straight. :rofl3:

nick1
09-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah, but the Fishies already paid him 8+ million in a signing bonus. After collecting it, he decided to "retire" to Marijuanaville, but a judge ruled that he had to pay it back if he didn't play -- which is the only reason Ricky's back.
I agree with you and the Dolphins do to, thats why he's not going to be forgiven until he proves himself until then he still owes 8+ million to the Dolphins so if he bails he's a dead man

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 01:38 PM
The last time Miami played in Buffalo in December was 2003. That was the snow game, and they got whipped. I was at the game and sitting on the Miami side of the field, so we could see the storm rolling in off Lake Erie long before it hit. There were many spontaneous choruses of "Let it snow!" :D The Fishies didn't know what was coming until the skies opened but the fans sure did!!!

Last year, the Bills swept the Fishies, and they played in the Ralph in October. :clap: I know, with so many losses last year, it's hard for FishFryFans to keep them straight. :rofl3:

living in the past are we.

WharfRat
09-28-2005, 01:39 PM

:blah:

Last year was last year... as the standings certainly show thus far...

WILLIS21
09-28-2005, 01:40 PM

Ummm.... I was at that game. That was 2002. That was the game Ricky went for over 200 yards. Drew thru for over 350 yards and Jim Kelly was on the sidelines waving us on. I definietly remember the "let it snow" chant throughout the stadium. No big deal... you just had alot of brown pops that day watching the bills destroy Miami.

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Ummm.... I was at that game. That was 2002. That was the game Ricky went for over 200 yards. Drew thru for over 350 yards and Jim Kelly was on the sidelines waving us on. I definietly remember the "let it snow" chant throughout the stadium. No big deal... you just had alot of brown pops that day watching the bills destroy Miami.

It might have been. I go to most of the Fish Games, and I love to go to snow games in general. I went to last year's Pitt game -- and it came up 50 degrees with showers! :cry:

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:49 PM
:blah:

Last year was last year... as the standings certainly show thus far...

I'll remind you of that when you wax poetical about Miami's last Super Bowl win! :lol:

WILLIS21
09-28-2005, 01:56 PM
It might have been. I go to most of the Fish Games, and I love to go to snow games in general. I went to last year's Pitt game -- and it came up 50 degrees with showers! :cry:

Yep... I was at the Pittsburgh game last year as well. That was a long ride home.:cry:

timbalu
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
I'll remind you of that when you wax poetical about Miami's last Super Bowl win! :lol:

And, I'll remind you about SUCKALO'S big Super Bowl win..Oh,that's right ..SUCKALO never did win one of those, did SUCKALO ? Don't forget the only team of yours to get to the Super Bowl was with Jim Kelly and the ugly f*cker with the Spiderman pajamas . And, that team couldn't even SUCK their way to a Super Bowl win . We won't talk about your teams before and after Jim Kelly and the ugly f*cker with the Spiderman pajamas ,because SUCKALO couldn't even SUCK their way into the Super Bowl . Your team sure does SUCK, doesn't it ! :lol:

Firesole
09-28-2005, 02:57 PM
the ugly f*cker with the Spiderman pajamas

LOL I always used to LMAO when I saw those things, and thought the same exact thing. Spidey PJs!!!!

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Henry is supended as a titan, DUH!!!! Why do we care? He's no longer on our line-up DUH!!! Try rehab, there may still be hope for that fried brain of yours.

inFINSible
09-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Henry is supended as a titan, DUH!!!! Why do we care? He's no longer on our line-up DUH!!! Try rehab, there may still be hope for that fried brain of yours.
Try and keep up, squirt.....geez....DUH, is right.....Holy cow, it must hurt to be so dumb....try drinking lye, that should help.

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 09:48 PM
And, I'll remind you about SUCKALO'S big Super Bowl win..Oh,that's right ..SUCKALO never did win one of those, did SUCKALO ? Don't forget the only team of yours to get to the Super Bowl was with Jim Kelly and the ugly f*cker with the Spiderman pajamas . And, that team couldn't even SUCK their way to a Super Bowl win . We won't talk about your teams before and after Jim Kelly and the ugly f*cker with the Spiderman pajamas ,because SUCKALO couldn't even SUCK their way into the Super Bowl . Your team sure does SUCK, doesn't it ! :lol:

How many times did Dan Marino make it to the Super Bowl, Timbits? Oh, yeah. Once. Twenty years ago. HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I bet you still have nightmares about your team losing to the Bills in the playoffs in the snow!!! If the Bills sucked in the years they went to the Super Bowl, Timbits, what did Miami do -- since they couldn't ever beat the Bills in the playoffs in those years? :lol: :lol: :lol:

finsrclowns
09-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Who's "we"? We discovered.... :rofl3: :rofl3:

I'm talking about you hypocrite fans who didn't know squat....

If we didn't know squat how are we hypocrites? :lol: And can you explain why in h$ll we give 2 sh!ts about Travis Henry now? :confused: