Just a few popular ideas that Fin fans took as gospel during the pre/offseason:
1) You said Culpepper was an elite QB; Bills fans said he sucked.
2) You said Miami was the class of the division while Buffalo and NYJ were total jokes; Bills and Jets predicted at least a split between the teams. Actually, we were wrong on that one too. Both teams swept Miami, the Bills doing so very handily.
3) You said Levy was old and clueless and that his draft/free agency players were abysmal. Bills fans defended those picks/acquisitions. How did Marv's draft look in Week 2 (when Buffalo nearly shut you out starting five rookies) or Week 15 (when Buffalo did shut you out starting six rookies)?
4) Saban, on the other hand (according to you) was a master talent evaluator. Well, his drafts have been horrible, as have his free agency pickups ("No way, man; Culpepper is injured and Channing Crowder is a beast -- he has one entire sack in just two years!")
5) Miami fans were laughing at Losman and Pennington, both of whom are now far better than any Miami QB.
6) You deified Saban; Bills fans said he was a pompous, mediocre douchebag. I love how all of you constantly slam Buffalo and the Bills and talk about how no one wants to be there, yet your superhero coach left your pro team to coach a college team in Alabama. I'm actually going to miss Buffalo destroying that wannabe Napoleon twice a season. Here's to the Mularkey Era!!!
EDIT: Oh yeah, remember how Ralph Wilson was supposedly senile and had no clue what he was doing? Yeah, I don't ever recall him asking the media who he should name the next coach like your loser owner. HAHAHAHAHA!!!