Clemson Tigers running down the Hill
New Madden 10 Details
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
While this month’s edition of Gamepro is advertised as being the “first hands-on” preview of Madden 10 and from that it has delivered some new information. Copies are reaching subscribers and stores providing an opportunity to find out some new details about the game. Much of the preview goes over Pro-Tak and the graphical enhancements such as depth of field but there are some other interesting mentions.
- There is a new injury system this year that adds a strategical element. The choice will be given to place an injured player back in the game or hold them out. Of course putting them back in will risk more severe injury.
- Custom QB throwing-style animations
- Players talking to each other on the sidelines, kickers warming up with the nets, players on exercise bikes, and fans bundling up in cold weather situations.
- QBs can now throw passes into the dirt rather than just chucking it out of bounds.
- Game speed has been slowed down by about 10%.
- Madden IQ remains however it will be something calculated primarily in the background as opposed to the intrusive nature of last year.