1. Kansas City Chiefs - QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - CB Johnathan Banks, Mississippi State
3. Oakland Raiders - LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
4. Philadelphia Eagles - FS Matt Elam, Florida
5. Carolina Panthers - DT Star Lotulelei, Utah
6. San Diego Chargers - OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
7. Cleveland Browns - DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
8. Tennessee Titans - OG Chance Warmack, Alabama
9. Arizona Cardinals - QB Matt Barkley, USC
10. Detroit Lions - CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
11. Buffalo Bills - WR Keenan Allen, California
12. New Orleans Saints - CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon State
13. Miami Dolphins - ???
That would leave pass rushers like Damontre Moore, Sam Montgomery, Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones, Alex Okafor and Dion Jordan on the board. IF the Dolphins parted ways with Jake Long then that would put Jake Matthews on the board. There would be some backing for Chase Thomas.
But for me if that scenario were to happen then my choice would be between TE Tyler Eifert, S Phillip Thomas of Fresno State and RB Giovanni Bernard of North Carolina.
I like the defensive ends in this draft but I think once you get beyond Werner, you can shoot for a bargain player with one of the 6 picks we have in the top 110.