Assuming that we have around 45 million in cap space
CB Brent Grimes 3/24 8 per year 12 guaranteed
DT Randy Starks 4/26 6.5 per year 14 guaranteed
NT Paul Soliai 3/19 6.3 per year 12 guaranteed
(I really want to keep our D-Line together)
CB Nolan Carroll 1/2
Wr Armon Binns 1/700k
CB Dmitri Patterson -5.4
Around 25 million left
OT Anthony Collins 4/19 4.75 per 8 guaranteed
Lb, OL depth
Around 15 million left after signing the draft class
1. OL Zack Martin Notre Dame (probably plug him at a guard spot)
2. FS Ed Reynolds Stanford (Great size and speed combo, True center fielder with ball skills)
3. OT James Hurst North Carolina (First rounder if he didn't break his foot in his bowl game, Have him compete with Collins for LT/RT)
4. RB Charles Sims West Virgina (Matt Forte comparison, a combo of him, Miller and Thomas can be nice behind a good O-line)
5. TE Xavier Grimble USC (throw him into the competition with Egnew and Sims, sink or swim)
6/7CB Carrington Byndom Texas (Jamar Taylor, Will Davis, Carrington Byndom all need to step up)
(Im sure we lost a pick for the Mckinnie Trade).
where is 45 million in cap coming from? i thought we had around 35 or so?
Originally Posted by jnewmant
I read that the cap number might be going up. We are around 20 under and we are rolling 19 over. That's why I said "around" 45 million
I would keep Patterson, sign Clemons, let Carroll and Starks walk. I would prefer going for the top tackle available even tho Collins is good. I hear Cap is around 30M and change.