Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found out when Rick will be traded!!!(a joke of sorts)

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I found out when Rick will be traded!!!(a joke of sorts)

To all those who keep talking a ricky trade I found out when Ricky will be traded. When the Colts show up at our door and say "here is Payton Manning, and oh since you have tight cap space we will pay every part of his salary except for the vet minimum for the next 10 years."

Saban has said no, Mueller has said no. I would hate to see some of you people as our GM, would make Speilman look like a rock star. What is the fair market value for a potential 2,000 yard probowl rusher with a sick work ethic and playing for UNDER vet minimum including the suspension and doesn't really care how much he makes because money doesn't make him happy thus leaving the door open for a low cost long term deal? run on sentance I know, it was for the effect lol
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I nominate this for DPotM
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umpalu
    To all those who keep talking a ricky trade I found out when Ricky will be traded. When the Colts show up at our door and say "here is Payton Manning, and oh since you have tight cap space we will pay every part of his salary except for the vet minimum for the next 10 years."

Saban has said no, Mueller has said no. I would hate to see some of you people as our GM, would make Speilman look like a rock star. What is the fair market value for a potential 2,000 yard probowl rusher with a sick work ethic and playing for UNDER vet minimum including the suspension and doesn't really care how much he makes because money doesn't make him happy thus leaving the door open for a low cost long term deal? run on sentance I know, it was for the effect lol

He might not be his old self, but you guys should keep him.. No one knows if Ronnie Brown's gonna hit it big, and at least Ricky's tried it all before... Once a great always a great... Just like Vinny T
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineJet

He might not be his old self, but you guys should keep him.. No one knows if Ronnie Brown's gonna hit it big, and at least Ricky's tried it all before... Once a great always a great... Just like Vinny T
    You did it!

compared a lifetime loser vs a ex-superstar
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umpalu

Are you kidding me...there are some people on here that think Ricky is worth a 1st round pick.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Why not Us?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Currently Stationed Overseas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    finmann you must be crazy... dillon nor james were even offered a 1st round pick... Ricky isn't even a 3rd round pick. sorry

COME ON' RYAN!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    rickys definitely worth more than a 3rd... he owns dillon, always has and always will. All these predictions are worthless, just enjoy the best tandem in the NFL that we've got and we'll see what happens. But since you want predictions, hey how about Ricky getting traded to the Colts straight up for hometown hero, Edge who's already been cited as wanting to return to ol' South Florida. Ahhh... now let the replies begin.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Marion, N.C.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ricky was worth an entire draft. Actually more if you combine what we gave for him along with the Saints. He definantly has the talent few others posses but lets let his action speak for him this year.
    It's not just BB anymore. Go HEELS!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Land Locked Dolfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Dakota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think it is dumb of us to even guess about Ricky's future when the simple fact of the matter is NONE OF US HAS A CLUE!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ricky doesnt want to play for much longer, so I doubt anyone would give up more then a 3rd rd. pick for him. The guy still doesnt want to play football, he just wants freedom. So he'll get himself out of debt and play another season or 2 and make some millions back. Then he'll manage his money better and will do what he wants with his life (alot of smoking I assume). Money equals freedom for Ricky, thats why hes playing, not his love for the game or the Dolphins.
    WE SHALL PREVAIL

Quote Quote