Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our defense, special teams in the 2nd half!

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree...great game by the D today....I would say they won the game for the Fins. Fiedler did well too.....good stats, no ints...most important.

Fins in 2001 SB? You mean 2002 don't you?

I would LOVE for the fins to not only get to the SB but win it....but they have to start runinng the ball MUCH better than they have been.......Lamar Smith got like 15 carries, 36 yards?? That ain't going to do it....unless the fins win the rest of their games, the steelers and the raiders lose most of their remaing ones...the fins are going to travel.....be it Oakland or Pittsburgh.....now that's a scary thought! :eek:

2. -12
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

mytedolfan...........

Originally posted by mytedolfan
    I agree...great game by the D today....I would say they won the game for the Fins. Fiedler did well too.....good stats, no ints...most important.

Fins in 2001 SB? You mean 2002 don't you?

I would LOVE for the fins to not only get to the SB but win it....but they have to start runinng the ball MUCH better than they have been.......Lamar Smith got like 15 carries, 36 yards?? That ain't going to do it....unless the fins win the rest of their games, the steelers and the raiders lose most of their remaing ones...the fins are going to travel.....be it Oakland or Pittsburgh.....now that's a scary thought! :eek:

It would be for the 2001 season. For example, the Ravens are the 2000 SB champs. They won the SB in the year 2001, but it was the 2000 season.
    Welcome to Miami Jason, Derek, Joe, Devin, Rodrique, and Fred!

3. -13
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

chambers84

i really don't think anybody is bitching about the win, at least i'm not bitching. i was just pointing out, one TD was set up by special teams and one was scored by the defense. the offense only scored once on its own merit.
    the defense is not gonna score every game and even though fiedler is playing error free ball, this is over midway through the season and if he doesn't know his receiverd now, he never will. we need points, the defense can't shut the opposing team down everytime, there are to many good players out there!

4. -14
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    True Denver's secondary does have a lot of interceptions, but half of them are by Dealtha O'Neal (who is doing great so far). But overall, the Denver secondary hasn't exactly been amazing.