Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Air Apparent" on the way...

1. -1
    E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17

"Air Apparent" on the way...

For all the crud from last year..and all the growing pains we have to endure this year....we can all get a little excited knowing that FINALLY...."Praise The Lord"...we will have someone address the QB situation in Miami.

Saban and Mueller will find us the next one...or will at least make the appropriate effort we have not had since Shula.

Im hopin myself for Rivers...but no matter who it is.......its just awsome knowing that the change is coming.........

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Theres somethin to be positive about!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm hoping for Brees. Rivers hasn't proven anything yet, but I did like him in college.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm hoping For D-Brickashaw Ferguson, and the Best option at QB we can get after that, but if we're going to spend a #1 draft pick on a QB, AND the Rumors are true(which I still don't think they are) then we need to get..............CULLPEPPER!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derek
    I'm hoping for Brees. Rivers hasn't proven anything yet, but I did like him in college.

I think Rivers has much more upside than Brees. He is physically a much better QB. He hasn't gotten a chance to unseat Brees. That is why he hasn't 'proven' anything yet. The reason I would prefer Rivers is because it is a concern that Brees was so bad his first few years, that they had to draft Rivers. Now, there is no denying that he has come on and played decently for the last year and a half, but what about those 3 years he couldn't get a pass to anyone ??

Rivers may be the same, who knows, but at least the reason why he hasn't proven anything in the pros is that he's had Brees in front of him...???

At any rate, it'll be interesting to see if Rivers is actually available. The Bolts have to choose between the two...Rivers won't be happy behind Brees again next year and Brees won't be happy w/o a long term contract. AJ Smith and Marty can't seem to agree on who to keep and who should stay...gonna be interesting no matter what. The good thing is that from a cap viewpoint, we can make a move on someone this year....
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :evil: I'd like to see us pick up Ferguson in the draft and give Tim Couch a shot.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At any rate, it'll be interesting to see if Rivers is actually available. The Bolts have to choose between the two...Rivers won't be happy behind Brees again next year and Brees won't be happy w/o a long term contract. AJ Smith and Marty can't seem to agree on who to keep and who should stay...gonna be interesting no matter what. The good thing is that from a cap viewpoint, we can make a move on someone this year....[/QUOTE]

Do you know who wants Rivers and who wants Brees?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Mad and Surt...Legendary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Heir Apparent"
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Schleprock
    "Heir Apparent"
    Hmmmm.....now think about how I wrote it......it was "Air" apparent for a reason....
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    God...the scenarios are enough to make me want to hurry up and get to the offseason.....its like wondering what your gonna get under the X Mas tree!!! All of these scenarios sound so much more damn appealing than anything we have had since Marino!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_dolfan
    For all the crud from last year..and all the growing pains we have to endure this year....we can all get a little excited knowing that FINALLY...."Praise The Lord"...we will have someone address the QB situation in Miami.

Saban and Mueller will find us the next one...or will at least make the appropriate effort we have not had since Shula.

Im hopin myself for Rivers...but no matter who it is.......its just awsome knowing that the change is coming.........

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Theres somethin to be positive about!!!!!
    There's only one problem; we have to endure Gus Forgot this year.
    Quote Quote