Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 16 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: All "Linehan Sucks/Saban Sucks/Coaching or PLAYCALLING Sucks" Posts

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Linehan Strikes Again!!!

Scott Linehand has no feel for his offensive unit and does not react well to game situations. We should have ran Ronnie much more today. We should have thrown on 1st downs more often instead of giving it to Ricky for no gain several times. Also, during the last drive, we should have milked the clock by handing it off to Ronnie - remember we were in 4-down territory at the end of the game.

Instead, we throw every down, score with way too much time on the clock and then let New England rumphump our much beloved Reggie Howard to win the game.

When will we ever learn. Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Boy, are we insane.

So many missed opportunities today - We have spotted the enemy and the enemy is us!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't believe we threw the ball to the corner on 1st and 2nd on the last drive. ESPECIALLY after last week. My GOD.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He abandoned Ronnie nearly the entire second half.

Rediculous. You can't win a game on Gus' arm.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    University of Arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Linehan is such a ****ing idiot. He's become public enemy #1 in my book. Flatout STUPID playcalling.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charleston, WV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wow, I'm speechless...

How can he keep calling this sh*t every game. COmpletely ignoring the running backs, and on 3rd downs calling passing plays that go backwards??? Jesus H Tapdancing Christ!!!!!
    I'm a drinking fan, with a football problem.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow this guy is the worst O coordinator in the game. Evejn high school coaches know who their best players are and put the ball in their hands.

As bad as Gus is its Linehan that needs to be replaced most of all.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    D-Unit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Linehan is the worst.

what was it, 1st and goal on the 6? You mean if you give it to RB 4 straight times, he wont get a TD?

I love how we go into our 'pass' formations and our 'run' formations. Making it so obvious what we are going to do.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    U. Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFan57
    Scott Linehand has no feel for his offensive unit and does not react well to game situations. We should have ran Ronnie much more today. We should have thrown on 1st downs more often instead of giving it to Ricky for no gain several times. Also, during the last drive, we should have milked the clock by handing it off to Ronnie - remember we were in 4-down territory at the end of the game.

Instead, we throw every down, score with way too much time on the clock and then let New England rumphump our much beloved Reggie Howard to win the game.

When will we ever learn. Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Boy, are we insane.

So many missed opportunities today - We have spotted the enemy and the enemy is us!!!!
    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/teamst...0051113_NE@MIA

We had 437 Net yards to NE's 365. That doesn't exactly suck
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    47 passes and 25 rushing attempts, even though we led most of the game, never trailed by more than 8 and the penalties were virtually non-existent. That's simply Linehan's style and until we have a QB to match there will be plenty of outcomes like this.

I absolutely despise those give-up one-on-one passes into the corner of the end zone. If I'd been posting for years I would have emphasized that repeatedly. At the end of games the percentage of success declines dramatically. It's almost like a concession you can't think of anything else, or that your base plays won't work in the clutch.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Dolphin's official bedwetter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte,NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Missed FG. Fumble in the Redzone. Dropped Passes. Secondary getting toasted... it's more than just Scotty, boys
    Dolphins own Bills. Head to Head, Superbowls, AFC Titles, AFC East titles, Playoff apperances, winning percentage. Your franchise has a losing record (aka why everyone calls you losers).
    Quote Quote