Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: we really need two wrs and a nother te

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    anadarko okla.
    Thanks / No Thanks

we really need two wrs and a nother te

It seems to me that this team needs to draft tw wrs anc just cult gillmore and boston and i know a lot of you guys dont like to use a two or three te set but i think its time to consider it. if we drafted a nother big te this could enhance our oline and receiving corp in a ecconmical way. we need so many positions to fill this makes me mad but if we could path the defense with f/a this year and draft all offense then next year draft all deffense then we should be back in balance.
    i think we should make a qb and 2 wrs a top priority then a safety and a dt and linebacker. I know there are different points of view here but darn it the offense has been a thorn in my side for 10 + years . so i hope we can at least get a qb and a wr . i would honestly keep sage and lemon and chambers and welker but i would cut all the other receivers . keep randy and holms but trade a paplayer for another te might be needed.

:horsey: :judge: :byroan:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think we keep Booker, he hasn't done anything to be cut.

Quote Quote