Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: LT questionable for sunday

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    fins1's Avatar
    Sec 145 Row 20 Seats5,6

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    1,405
    vCash:
    1817
    Loc:
    daytona beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

    LT questionable for sunday

    Heard on NFL radio that he's questionable because of bruised ribs and i believe an ankle sprain. I'm sure he will be starting but at least he's a little beat up.
    17-0
    J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK


    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,291
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hopefully the defnders will be sure to put their helmet right in his gut
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    dolphan117's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    6,825
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastofsna120
    hopefully the defnders will be sure to put their helmet right in his gut
    I am sure they will, my guess would be that he will wear a flack jacket though.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Alex44's Avatar
    Chicago Bears GM

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    14,754
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hollywood Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphan117
    I am sure they will, my guess would be that he will wear a flack jacket though.

    Trust me a helmet to the gut still hurts even with a flack jacket
    * = Patsterisk
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    ffphin's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,412
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    USAF South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really hope this turns out to be nothing... Because if we do pull this one off I don't want anyone to have a reason to diminish our victory. So I hope he is healthy and doesn't get hurt.

    Go MIAMI
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    dolphan117's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    6,825
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffphin
    I really hope this turns out to be nothing... Because if we do pull this one off I don't want anyone to have a reason to diminish our victory. So I hope he is healthy and doesn't get hurt.

    Go MIAMI
    Injuries are a part of football, I will take the win with or without him.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    ffphin's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,412
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    USAF South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphan117
    Injuries are a part of football, I will take the win with or without him.
    Oh I agree but u know how there are alot of people at ESPN would diminsh our victory if LT doesn't play. But if he does or doesn't play I will be very happy if, I mean WHEN, we win.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,291
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffphin
    I really hope this turns out to be nothing... Because if we do pull this one off I don't want anyone to have a reason to diminish our victory. So I hope he is healthy and doesn't get hurt.

    Go MIAMI
    well, if he's healthy, we won't win
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    709
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Victoria, B.C.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastofsna120
    well, if he's healthy, we won't win
    One player, no matter how good he is, doesn't determine the outcome of the game. Especially if he's not 100%. He can have a major impact. But ultimately I think this game will depend on which Dolphin's team shows up. If the team that came back on the Bills in the 4th quarter, the one that beat up on the Oakland Raider shows up, then we will be in for a close game. If it's the one that was manhandled by the Bills in the first three quarters, then we'll be in for a long day. And I think once the Chargers get us down, they will step on us.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,291
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphan98
    One player, no matter how good he is, doesn't determine the outcome of the game. Especially if he's not 100%. He can have a major impact. But ultimately I think this game will depend on which Dolphin's team shows up. If the team that came back on the Bills in the 4th quarter, the one that beat up on the Oakland Raider shows up, then we will be in for a close game. If it's the one that was manhandled by the Bills in the first three quarters, then we'll be in for a long day. And I think once the Chargers get us down, they will step on us.
    well if the chargers are up and throw the ball more than run the ball like the bills, then i guess they could beat them. but that won't happen
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Bush questionable for sunday?
    By phinatic1399 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 12:01 AM
  2. Revis questionable for Sunday
    By PolitePolite in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:48 AM
  3. ricky is questionable for sunday
    By Daytona Fin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 08:46 PM
  4. Brady Questionable for Sunday
    By HenneGivenSunday in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:41 PM
  5. Ed Reed Questionable for Sunday
    By PhinsPhan122 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •